Confessions: What are yours? Part V

ICT in my first post here that during this week off it has been difficult to not masturbate constantly. Keep wanting to save it for the wife but she is too consumed in her work right now. Working on connections with her and we're just not connecting and communicating the way we need to
Light a candle, give her a glass of wine, then give her a show.

ICT as a recent widower, I’m lonely but have no desire for a new relationship, if that makes sense.

IACT when I go grocery shopping every Thursday morning I’m checking out the over-forty women there to see if they’re not wearing wedding rings, because you never know when an opportunity might present itself.

ICT I'm attracted to woman, I just don't know how to talk to them. I've always known I was bisexual but my step father is very strict and at one point he stopped talking to me. This upset me a lot at the time.

I only dated one woman and we only made out but things didn't last because she was using me to make her ex girlfriend jealous. So I had to end things, but I've always known I was attracted to woman too.
My experience with women was similar. If I was approached, I did okay, although even then it was much more awkward for me than flirting with guys (because, with only one real exception, I never expected anything from guys but a hookup). But if I was doing the approaching, I either picked women who were not interested or was just was unable to start a rapport.

It's gotten a little better with time. My advice is try to talk to other women on here.

ICT I'm attracted to woman, I just don't know how to talk to them. I've always known I was bisexual but my step father is very strict and at one point he stopped talking to me. This upset me a lot at the time.

I only dated one woman and we only made out but things didn't last because she was using me to make her ex girlfriend jealous. So I had to end things, but I've always known I was attracted to woman too.
I was a wreck talking to women, but with encouragement from my then husband and some of the women on here I finally got a little bit of courage.
I had sweaty palms, stammering. Relax take a few deep breaths and go for it. The worst is that she will say no.

ICT I fear that someone will read my story, identify me and connect the real-life inspiration to the fictional story.
On the other hand -- oh, well, there are worse things.

ICT after 6 months of her passing, I’m having lunch with my late wife’s best friend and although I am attracted to her, I’m not sure how to broach the subject that I’m interested in the possibility of being more than just friends.

My experience with women was similar. If I was approached, I did okay, although even then it was much more awkward for me than flirting with guys (because, with only one real exception, I never expected anything from guys but a hookup). But if I was doing the approaching, I either picked women who were not interested or was just was unable to start a rapport.

It's gotten a little better with time. My advice is try to talk to other women on here.
With guys, I saw who my mates liked. I made it very obvious they'd get laid. I looked and acted easy.

With women, I see a lady I like, I'm just very forward. I'm shy by nature, but I overcome it for someone I fancy.

My gaydar let's me down, I fancy straight girls, and I will chat to the only straight girl in the gay bar!

Last edited:
ICT I'm tired and grouchy. I need a man who understands that the greatest kindness he could show would be to ignore my pissy-ness, tie me to the bed, and repeatedly force me to orgasm and fuck me until I either fall unconscious or get in a better mood.
That would be something I could definitely enjoy, make us both satisfied.

ICT that I’ve stepped out of my marriage multiple times and their effort dies and I can feel the distance grow but hold on to long.

ICT im tired of my nesting partner dropping promises he made me, from doing a household chore to legit forgetting he promised a datenight and still went to go get drunk instead. Its starting to feel like im just a live in maid and literal bedwarmer, because its not like he fucks me to make up for it.

I have friends who cannot beleive his behavior and say they would be on me constantly if i dressed the way i do everyday and was theirs. It makes me feel so unattractive and inconfident in myself i know im not super fun but how could i be allowed to find enjoyment if i am forced to be the babysitter.

ICT im tired of my nesting partner dropping promises he made me, from doing a household chore to legit forgetting he promised a datenight and still went to go get drunk instead. Its starting to feel like im just a live in maid and literal bedwarmer, because its not like he fucks me to make up for it.

I have friends who cannot beleive his behavior and say they would be on me constantly if i dressed the way i do everyday and was theirs. It makes me feel so unattractive and inconfident in myself i know im not super fun but how could i be allowed to find enjoyment if i am forced to be the babysitter.
A successful relationship is not made on having just one person making decisions that affect both. It's toxic, and I feel bad that you are having to deal with it. It's hard to end something, but maybe even harder to endure what you are going through. I wish you well going forward.

I have an OL meetup tomorrow. I would like to be positive, but there's a part of me that wonders if I'm putting myself into one more Lit horror story. He's an exhibitionist which is a plus and he's close to my age. :)

Back