Confessions: What are yours? Part V

Couldn't agree more only been back a few days can't keep away lol
I know right! I took a break from all social media platforms for almost 6 years so when I found this...it was awesome. Noone knows me here. I can make some awesome friends without all the stupid shit I did as a teenage affecting their decision to be friends with me or not

ICT the Lit story I'm writing has got me totally worked up. I'm now about two-thirds through it, I guess, and in one way I want it to be over because I'm really flushed right now; in another way, like the sex I'm describing, I just want it to go on and on and on ...

ICT while I want it in the most overwhelming ways, I still have trouble simply accepting pleasure. So much in my life has been transactional and I'm typically the person in charge in every situation. So, I have difficulty accepting that someone would simply want to play with me and make me cum.

ICT while I want it in the most overwhelming ways, I still have trouble simply accepting pleasure. So much in my life has been transactional and I'm typically the person in charge in every situation. So, I have difficulty accepting that someone would simply want to play with me and make me cum.
ICT I hadn't really considered this before, especially for women who have higher-responsibility roles in organizations. To sit back and let life/pleasure come to them is difficult.
But when you have achieved that transcendent state, the pleasure must be magical. Have you noticed any common threads from those experiences that you find yourself employing to "relax" in the moment, @TnA4U ?

ICT I hadn't really considered this before, especially for women who have higher-responsibility roles in organizations. To sit back and let life/pleasure come to them is difficult.
But when you have achieved that transcendent state, the pleasure must be magical. Have you noticed any common threads from those experiences that you find yourself employing to "relax" in the moment, @TnA4U ?
I haven't. But I suspect it's where my desire to be overpowered and or restrained comes from. Now I just try to enjoy "my turn" knowing that I will reciprocate.

ICT I found a Lit story that I worked on, but was rejected, years ago. Looking at it with 2024 eyes, I can clearly see why it was rejected. It was a story with no plot.
Now I'm going to take on the rehabilitation of that story while continuing to write the original story that's been driving me crazy this week.
Rains. Pours.

I haven't. But I suspect it's where my desire to be overpowered and or restrained comes from. Now I just try to enjoy "my turn" knowing that I will reciprocate.
IFCT this turns me on. I'm learning to assert myself more sexually, not that I've ever been a shrinking violet. I'm trying not to have such a fine line between "aggressiveness" and "violence."

IACT my man checked in on me a little while ago. It's been a few days and a funny thing happens now when he does. I immediately get this fullness and ache in my tits. I get my pussy getting wet when he pings me, but I've never felt this breast fullness with anyone else. They literally ache to be touched. The closest thing I can liken it to is when I had my son years ago and my breasts would fill when he cried.

ICT I am RELIEVED to have finally finished my story. A friend hopefully will be editing it before I submit it to Lit.

ICT I'm tired and grouchy. I need a man who understands that the greatest kindness he could show would be to ignore my pissy-ness, tie me to the bed, and repeatedly force me to orgasm and fuck me until I either fall unconscious or get in a better mood.

I confess I don't know why everyone who has replied to this thread has started it with ICT ? ( Information and Communications Technology)? Or as I knew it from the first Gulf war an "In country ten " can someone please fill me in ? Thanks :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

ICT I know that ICT stands for “I Confess That”!

ICT I've been more worried lately about "getting it up" in a timely manner. Not something I've ever dealt with -- maybe I just need some live, real-time help.

ICT in my first post here that during this week off it has been difficult to not masturbate constantly. Keep wanting to save it for the wife but she is too consumed in her work right now. Working on connections with her and we're just not connecting and communicating the way we need to

Back