Confessions: What are yours? Part V

Thanks, I appreciate the affirmation 💕

I know that I should probably still say something if I’ve had some level of back-and-forth with someone. It’s just that like. Idek what to say. Also it feels ruder to actively be like “hey I don’t want to talk to you anymore” compared to just letting something drop 😬🫢
You can always say, “It’s been nice talking to you,” but that will probably just lead to follow-up pestering. I’ve probably been guilty of that.

ICT I've been inspired to write my second Lit story. It's currently a draft, maybe a third of the way through it, but I'm constantly thinking of the woman who brought me to this point.

Last edited:
ICT I was really down yesterday. A bit more optimistic today, though.

IACT while I generally do not readily accept pampering, I'd love to have my man dote on me today... a long hot bath, a glass of wine, a massage, some light teasing leading to some more intense teasing leading to a deep spooning fuck. I do believe I'd feel much better afterwards.

ICT I was really down yesterday. A bit more optimistic today, though.

IACT while I generally do not readily accept pampering, I'd love to have my man dote on me today... a long hot bath, a glass of wine, a massage, some light teasing leading to some more intense teasing leading to a deep spooning fuck. I do believe I'd feel much better afterwards.
Ask him?

ICF that as much as I would like to start making up for some missing sexual experiences, it doesn’t look like it’s going to be manageable, because it seems like there’s just too many people (women? I don’t even know anymore) who are fakes trying to scam or catfish you. I’m giving up and not wasting any more time on it!

ICT I am having WAAYY too much fun on here since discovering the Lit forums. But I've met some really awesome people. I've learned alot. I just really enjoy talking to people and making new friends.
Couldn't agree more only been back a few days can't keep away lol

Couldn't agree more only been back a few days can't keep away lol
I know right! I took a break from all social media platforms for almost 6 years so when I found this...it was awesome. Noone knows me here. I can make some awesome friends without all the stupid shit I did as a teenage affecting their decision to be friends with me or not

ICT the Lit story I'm writing has got me totally worked up. I'm now about two-thirds through it, I guess, and in one way I want it to be over because I'm really flushed right now; in another way, like the sex I'm describing, I just want it to go on and on and on ...

Back