**Confessions of a Wife**

Part 4. The final part.

As I sucked off this man, I felt something that I hadn't felt in years. I felt so alive and full of lust. I was eager to hear his moans, which drove me on, pushing my head down further into his cock.

He pulled a knot in my hair and held my head in place with his other hand. He started too pump his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth. He was pushing his cock so deep into my mouth, I instinctively put my hand onto his thigh so I could use that leverage to control the thrusts.

He instantly moved my head away and staying fucking my mouth hard. He help my head down until I was struggling to breathe, banging on his thigh.

He finally let go, as I gasped hard. But there was only a brief respite. He let me breathe a couple of breaths before he grabbed my head and it started again. He seemed to enjoy using my mouth as a toy. Fucking my mouth with no restraint. He was in complete lust. He held my head down again, deeper and harder. Again, I gasped for air after a few seconds. He didn't let go, I kicked my legs and tried to pull myself up as I heard him grunting.

He finally let go and I popped up shortly of breath, Silvia running down my chin, onto the middle arm rest between the 2 seats. He moved his chair back and told me to sit on him.

I knew, this was it. I knew he wanted to fuck me, without thinking I climbed onto of him, wiping my mouth of the overflowing Silvia as I placed my legs either side of him.

He pulled my knickers to one side and started fingering me, with his other hand he pulled down my dress by sliding the straps off my shoulders and exposed my breasts. He started to suck on them, hard and fast, moving from one to the other as he fingered my pussy hard.

He pushed 3 fingers into me, hard. And then, moved back and pulled me into his cock. He grabbed his cock and slide it into me. I can't explain the feeling when his cock entered my pussy.

I felt so dirty, so desired, so unbelievably turned on. His cock open up my pussy and I started to ride him. He grabbed my throat and urged me to bounce harder. I started riding him as hard as I could. My pussy was tingling, I could feel the build up if an orgasam deep in my pussy.

He started to choke me, his face was angry, he wanted to destroy me. I could see it in his eyes, his teeth gritted. His breathing was heavy, still he urged me to go harder.

My head was banging against the roof if the car as my legs started to shake, my hips and thighs were burning as I grinded my hips back and forth as I bounced on his cock, hard and deeper as my pussy wrapped itself around the head of his cock, squeezing it, I felt the head of his cock twitching as he came inside me, I felt his cum squirting into my pussy as I started to cum too.

It was the first and only time I've ever cum at the same time and I felt his cock like I've never felt a cock before in my pussy.. it was unbelievable. As I recovered from my orgasam, my breasts exposed and sitting into of a man I only met a few hours before I knew I was a cheating wife.

Part 4. The final part.

As I sucked off this man, I felt something that I hadn't felt in years. I felt so alive and full of lust. I was eager to hear his moans, which drove me on, pushing my head down further into his cock.

He pulled a knot in my hair and held my head in place with his other hand. He started too pump his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth. He was pushing his cock so deep into my mouth, I instinctively put my hand onto his thigh so I could use that leverage to control the thrusts.

He instantly moved my head away and staying fucking my mouth hard. He help my head down until I was struggling to breathe, banging on his thigh.

He finally let go, as I gasped hard. But there was only a brief respite. He let me breathe a couple of breaths before he grabbed my head and it started again. He seemed to enjoy using my mouth as a toy. Fucking my mouth with no restraint. He was in complete lust. He held my head down again, deeper and harder. Again, I gasped for air after a few seconds. He didn't let go, I kicked my legs and tried to pull myself up as I heard him grunting.

He finally let go and I popped up shortly of breath, Silvia running down my chin, onto the middle arm rest between the 2 seats. He moved his chair back and told me to sit on him.

I knew, this was it. I knew he wanted to fuck me, without thinking I climbed onto of him, wiping my mouth of the overflowing Silvia as I placed my legs either side of him.

He pulled my knickers to one side and started fingering me, with his other hand he pulled down my dress by sliding the straps off my shoulders and exposed my breasts. He started to suck on them, hard and fast, moving from one to the other as he fingered my pussy hard.

He pushed 3 fingers into me, hard. And then, moved back and pulled me into his cock. He grabbed his cock and slide it into me. I can't explain the feeling when his cock entered my pussy.

I felt so dirty, so desired, so unbelievably turned on. His cock open up my pussy and I started to ride him. He grabbed my throat and urged me to bounce harder. I started riding him as hard as I could. My pussy was tingling, I could feel the build up if an orgasam deep in my pussy.

He started to choke me, his face was angry, he wanted to destroy me. I could see it in his eyes, his teeth gritted. His breathing was heavy, still he urged me to go harder.

My head was banging against the roof if the car as my legs started to shake, my hips and thighs were burning as I grinded my hips back and forth as I bounced on his cock, hard and deeper as my pussy wrapped itself around the head of his cock, squeezing it, I felt the head of his cock twitching as he came inside me, I felt his cum squirting into my pussy as I started to cum too.

It was the first and only time I've ever cum at the same time and I felt his cock like I've never felt a cock before in my pussy.. it was unbelievable. As I recovered from my orgasam, my breasts exposed and sitting into of a man I only met a few hours before I knew I was a cheating wife.
Very vivid and descriptive and powerful.
This coming from someone who is really not into rough sex.

MG, I have to say that I would never treat you like that. I'm not into roughing up or forcing myself on women. But I'm not judging you. If that's what you like, I'm very happy that you got what you needed. In any event, that's a very hot story and thank you for sharing.

Why would I ban you for calling me a sad person? I don’t know if it’s true but why post the original post? You didn’t need to. It’s not worth it and then you’ll just get annoyed with someone like me calling you out on it.

Seriously though all you nice people out there…..do you really believe MG’s story?
I’d have money on the fact that her husband if there is one is collaborating in this complete fabrication and the pair of them are getting off on your responses. End of.
So what if they are? Seems like everyone on this thread but you is having fun with it. You can choose not to be a hall monitor, you know.

Part 4. The final part.

…. And a very satisfied wife

Part 4. The final part.

Nicely told MG.

Part 4. The final part.

Very erotic!

Seriously though all you nice people out there…..do you really believe MG’s story?
I’d have money on the fact that her husband if there is one is collaborating in this complete fabrication and the pair of them are getting off on your responses. End of.

As a matter of interest, what makes you believe that?

On another site I posted a true story. Many said it was BS, but it was 100% genuine. Did it bother me, no not one bit. So do you really think MG or anyone else for that matter, cares what you say?

If you don’t like it or don’t believe it’s always better to avoid.

It’s also better to just keep your words to yourself and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it.

Part 4. The final part.

Thanks for the final part, it’s very hot. It seems though the discovery is not so much that you’re a cheating wife, it comes across more that you enjoy being taken roughly and get off on being made to be submissive.

The guy obviously sensed what he could do with you, how you wanted to be treated and made you perform for him. I’m reading between the lines, but you strike me as somebody that is confident. strong and probably usually in control in most situations, this probably extends to your relationship with your husband. Maybe you were always aware of this part of your sexuality, but now you’ve experienced it.

Of course there are plenty of women on this site that enjoy the cheating itself, which is maybe your thing, but from everything else you’ve posted I think it’s more the submissiveness and roughness of this encounter that you reveled in. Either way I’m happy for you in that you experienced something hot and wonderful and you seem a very cool person. For what it’s worth though if it is the later and not the former, you might want to think about how you discuss your needs with your husband, it seems like you’ve written him and the marriage off, which might be unfair to both of you. I’d recommend you set a date cook up some steaks, open up a nice Malbec and tell him what you need he might surprise you. Good luck.

Back when I was married I often served my husband his dinner while another mans jizz was seeping from my pussy after an afternoon of hot sex.
You should have allowed him the opportunity of licking your pussy clean before serving dinner, purely in the interests of hygiene, and as a gesture of courtesy...

Back