**Confessions of a Wife**

Good evening,

About me:
Age 31
Married for 8 years
From UK

About my life:
Married but unhappy. I have been unhappy for about 2 years now. I love my husband of course, however, we don't have the same relationship we used to.

I have been looking for a home of sorts online. This is the 3rd site today. I will see which site is best for me as I don't have any interest in juggling multiple sites.

What's going on in my life:
For the first time I cheated on my husband 💔

Saturday 23rd.
Christmas party.

We went to a place where multiple groups seem to be having a late Christmas party. Probably because it fell on a weekend.

About 30 mins into the evening, I noticed a guy to my left about 20 feet away. He was in a large group of guys who. I noticed him because as the group as loud, he was the only one who was quiet. He was sipping on a glass of red wine, and I noticed him glancing over at me.

I looked away pretty sharpish and continued my night.

As the evening wore on and the drinks flowed, periodically I noticed him glancing over at me, the glances becoming longer and more lingering, I must admit, on both sides.

For the first time in ages, I felt something in the pit of my stomach. A feeling of raw attraction.

He was dressed in black Chinos and a light blue smart dress shirt, a sliver watch was glimmering in the light as he picked up his drink, looking at me.

As the night wore on, the glances turned to looks to staring. Then it happened, he smile at me.

My god, at the moment, I had to gather myself. I looked away without smiling back.

I resisted the urge to look at him again. I needed the bathroom.

I got up and made my way up the stairs of the venue towards the bathrooms. As I approached the door, I heard footsteps behind me. I instinctively, held the door open, as you do, I looked back. It was him,. He smiled again. I looked back as quick as I could.

The hallway was long, it seemed like forever but I made it to the bathroom. My heart was pounding, and more so, I was soaking wet. I shook my head as I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to compose myself.

I cleaned up. I was good. I made my way to the exist, he was standing in the hallway.

My heart started beating again. As I had to walk past him I heard him say excuse me.

I stopped and he asked me if I was having a good night. I replied politely, trying not to make eye contact with him.

As I opened the door, he asked my name. I turned around and said I was married. And walked out the door as fast as I could.

My knickers were getting wet again. I couldn't believe what was happening. ...
My...that is Hot !. ..oh I bet rest of story make my underwater wet with precum..
Mmm

Good evening,

About me:
Age 31
Married for 8 years
From UK

About my life:
Married but unhappy. I have been unhappy for about 2 years now. I love my husband of course, however, we don't have the same relationship we used to.

I have been looking for a home of sorts online. This is the 3rd site today. I will see which site is best for me as I don't have any interest in juggling multiple sites.

Saturday 23rd.
Christmas party.

We went to a place where multiple groups seem to be having a late Christmas party. Probably because it fell on a weekend.

About 30 mins into the evening, I noticed a guy to my left about 20 feet away. He was in a large group of guys who. I noticed him because as the group as loud, he was the only one who was quiet. He was sipping on a glass of red wine, and I noticed him glancing over at me.

As the evening wore on and the drinks flowed, periodically I noticed him glancing over at me, the glances becoming longer and more lingering, I must admit, on both sides.

For the first time in ages, I felt something in the pit of my stomach. A feeling of raw attraction.

He was dressed in black Chinos and a light blue smart dress shirt, a sliver watch was glimmering in the light as he picked up his drink, looking at me.

As the night wore on, the glances turned to looks to staring. Then it happened, he smile at me.

My god, at the moment, I had to gather myself. I looked away without smiling back.

I got up and made my way up the stairs of the venue towards the bathrooms. As I approached the door, I heard footsteps behind me. I instinctively, held the door open, as you do, I looked back. It was him,. He smiled again. I looked back as quick as I could.

The hallway was long, it seemed like forever but I made it to the bathroom. My heart was pounding, and more so, I was soaking wet. I shook my head as I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to compose myself.

I cleaned up. I was good. I made my way to the exist, he was standing in the hallway.

My heart started beating again. As I had to walk past him I heard him say excuse me.

I stopped and he asked me if I was having a good night. I replied politely, trying not to make eye contact with him.

As I opened the door, he asked my name. I turned around and said I was married. And walked out the door as fast as I could.

Welcome home. This is a good, chill place to be.

Lovely day here in UK
Great daylm
Good evening,

About me:
Age 31
Married for 8 years
From UK

About my life:

Saturday 23rd.
Christmas party.

Wow...wet aexy drawer

Back