Cock Talk

No, that wouldn’t be fair. Also, as much as I love naked, consent is key to my enjoyment. Exploitive would take the fun out of nudity.
They would definitely have to be on board with this. I saw it as doing a striptease, more than a shame thing. Basically, I just want to see naked cheerleaders! 😎

wouldn’t that be stealing someone else’s move? Feel like the Heli-cock-ter is stuff of Lit Legend! Just threw up a different cock shot yesterday on the boards…

I just can’t get past the bicycle seat. Those aren’t that comfortable with clothing!
Oh. You know, that is true.

Did you know that women generally have wider sit bones than men? Meaning they need wider seats to ensure said seats don't miss the bones and settle against soft tissue?

How do I know this, you ask?

A random tidbit of personal experience from doing the MS150. 😬

*oooooooouch*

Not what you were talking about but you know I can't stop myself from wandering off on tangents. 🤣

Did you know that women generally have wider sit bones than men? Meaning they need wider seats to ensure said seats don't miss the bones and settle against soft tissue?

*oooooooouch*

Not what you were talking about but you know I can't stop myself from wandering off on tangents. 🤣
I wear padded shorts to spin class or my butt HURTS

*oooooooouch*

I wear padded shorts to spin class or my butt HURTS
I totally get both of these. Now just put some sensitive, soft balls rolling around in there and you see why I’m shocked anyone would ride a bike naked.

“Mr. Sandman, I'm so alone
Bring me somebody to help me moan . . .”

6ec1ca83646ea61f9921565280cde5f8c1b1c266.gif

How often do you have sexual dreams?
Do your sex dreams relate to your real life, or are they the complete opposite?
Do you have sex dreams about the same people, or do they vary?
Do you share your sex dreams with your partner or friends?
What type of dream do you have the most (scary, sad, bizarre, nonsensical, etc.)?
Do you remember your first wet dream?
Do you have same sex dreams? What’s up with that?
Do your dreams usually make sense to you or do they lack narrative of any kind (on average)?
Do you have a good sex (or sexy) dream to share with us?

What type of dream do you have the most (scary, sad, bizarre, nonsensical, etc.)?
Do your dreams usually make sense to you or do they lack narrative of any kind (on average)?

Often, sometimes several times a week. The more stressed out my daily life is, the more likely I am to have them. I don't understand the correlation, but I'm not one to question a good time!

Complete opposite, nothing could be further from my gilded vanilla cage. Usually there's multiple partners at once or in turn, or my spouse is watching me with someone, out in the open or in unfamiliar places, old positions in new ways, familiar acts completed with a twist. Just whatever my subconscious has decided to allow me to escape to, I guess 🤷‍♀️

It varies. Sometimes I can see them, sometimes they're strangers, or I can't see them but I still know who they are somehow. I've have dreams with people I'm attracted to in real life...and some whom I'm not at all interested in. What was new to me coming to Lit was dreaming about people I've never actually met in the flesh. Telling one about this he said to be careful, because the real him might not live up to my dream. I told him not to worry, my dreams dont set any expectation. Dream Tig is way better than real Tig too 😂

Me & my Best Friend, @TigerLilly4U , are incredibly close. I tell her everything...and even ask her to hold up my boobs for a pic for @Saltfountain 's Variations thread 😂 But, I digress. My spouse, absolutely not. He'd be horrified. The thought that I would be turned on by any of it would change how he saw me, and likely make him feel insecure.

My dreams are nonsense, sex, or working through a problem I'm dealing with at the time

Yes. I know its atypical for a girl, but I woke up out of a dead sleep having an orgasm. Even as young as I was, I wasn't stupid, and my home was pretty open about sex, so I guessed what it was, but wasn't certain until the first time a boyfriend gave me one.

Rarely. The people, place and situation are always shifting

In the dream they make sense, but I almost always wake up thinking, WTF was that!

No, but true to form, I'll share a funny one. As if puberty isn't difficult enough, my first sex dream was about Steve Martin 😫🤢🤮 He was super old in my view, and I had/have zero attraction to. I woke up absolutely disgusted with myself and immediately delved into my mom's psych books to try find what was wrong with me. Turns out, nothing. My brain was just an asshole. I'm glad to report that I've not had a horrible sex dream quite like that since!

Sadly, never

N/A
Always negative. Usually mildly stressful. Sometimes very disturbing.
Sometimes almostttt neutral, but there’s some stressful element.
These sound so fun. I want oneeeee
N/A
They usually make perfect sense to me but very tricky to explain to someone else. (“So I was at my high school. I mean, it wasn’t really my high school but I knew it was my high school and the people were all people I recognized but don’t actually recognize, you know?”)
I had a dream that someone here posted a helicockter on my thread but I missed.
Tangentially related to sex 😂

I used to have them often. I don't dream as often now as I used to.
Mostly related to my real life. Fantasies etc.
They vary over time.
Sometimes yes. Depends on how much I remember.
Fantasy. Mostly regarding sexual type stuff. Depends on what is going on in my life.
no.
Sometimes yes. Women are often softer. More gentle.
They usually make sense.
Not anything recent enough to gush over. I have or did have. Tons of lit get together dreams though. Lots of fun sexy stuff in those though.

Sadly, never

N/A
Always negative. Usually mildly stressful. Sometimes very disturbing.
Sometimes almostttt neutral, but there’s some stressful element.
These sound so fun. I want oneeeee
N/A
They usually make perfect sense to me but very tricky to explain to someone else. (“So I was at my high school. I mean, it wasn’t really my high school but I knew it was my high school and the people were all people I recognized but don’t actually recognize, you know?”)
I had a dream that someone here posted a helicockter on my thread but I missed.
Tangentially related to sex 😂
The FOMO is real!

Back