Cock Talk

“Mr. Sandman, I'm so alone
Bring me somebody to help me moan . . .”

6ec1ca83646ea61f9921565280cde5f8c1b1c266.gif

How often do you have sexual dreams?
Quite often. 3-6 times a month. Sometimes several nights in a row.
Do your sex dreams relate to your real life, or are they the complete opposite?
Both.
Do you have sex dreams about the same people, or do they vary?
They very. Sometimes it's my wife or a female fried, but sometimes it's a "headless" woman.
Do you share your sex dreams with your partner or friends?
Yes, with my partner. But not all the time.
What type of dream do you have the most (scary, sad, bizarre, nonsensical, etc.)?
They can be quite vanilla actually.
Do you remember your first wet dream?
I don't know if it was my first wet dream, but I remember having wet dreams about my teacher in school.
Do you have same sex dreams? What’s up with that?
No, they vary. Both what's happening and with who.
Do your dreams usually make sense to you or do they lack narrative of any kind (on average)?
They mostly make sensce to me.
Do you have a good sex (or sexy) dream to share with us?
I clearly remember having a wet dream some years ago. My wife's friend gave me a blow job while my wife watched and masturbated.
I told mrs Cogan about it and she said, "Interesting! I can't think of anyone more prude than her, but who knows?"

Often. Nearly every night there's some sex in my dreams. Sometimes it's the main focus, other times it's part of a bigger theme.

Both.
I do have a fairly unconventional sex life, though. I think my brain uses sleep as a way to process through all the things I get up to (or want to explore).

Both.
There's the regular cast and then there's people who are part of my life and otherwise sexually unavailable to me. They tend to last a little while and die down.

Not really. I may share with a litster here and there, but for the most part I just enjoy them for myself.

What type of dream do you have the most (scary, sad, bizarre, nonsensical, etc.)?

My dreams can be pretty bizarre. Sometimes I'll have sad ones.
For the longest time, I couldn't actually have a sex dream without first "killing off" my husband. I recently heard the term "faithful subconscious" and it really resonated with that feeling of not being able to even dream about sleeping with someone else. Somewhere along the way I grew out of that (thank fuck).

No

No. Just like in real life, I haven't different types of sex and sex dreams with different kinds of people.

Do your dreams usually make sense to you or do they lack narrative of any kind (on average)?

They make complete sense to me.

I wish.
It's more the connection with the people in dreaming of, which doesn't really translate well into story form 💁

As has been said, if she’s into it I’m up for it. 😉

Nay. Sexual devices don’t interest me. I like human sex.

I don’t have a strong desire for anal. But if I did I would.

A partner who is unafraid to try stuff, have fun, laugh, be intimate and fuck like an animal.

Sidebar:

I think anal is hilarious. I know some people take it seriously, but I’m not one of them. If she wanted anal, I would gladly provide it (although finding a woman who wants anal is not that easy).

Receiving anal is a concept so foreign to me, that I have a hard time imagining it. At least, not in a serious way. If I were to take it in the ass, it would have to be fun and funny. I couldn’t do it with candles, dimmed lights and soft jazz playing in the background. It would have to be because I lost a bet and she invited her friends over to watch. For some reason that does appeal to me.

Yes, I have jerked off to that fantasy and many of you were her friends that watched (and took turns). 😜

e53a5f4eebe53b79e4a1bd655783a3e6dae75bb3.gif

^^^This makes me hard 🤷‍♂️
I like it too

Before your muscles get used to it, why does hurt going down the stairs more than up them!?!?!
Yes! When I was living internationally for work, I had a condo on the 14th floor. One night after a long workout the fire alarm went off three times. And each time I had to walk down all those flights until the building and elevator were cleared.

I felt like I aged 50 years over night when I tried walking the next day 😂

Apparently I’m in the extreme minority.

My dreams rarely make any sense to me at all.

I have the one where I’m driving down a steep hill and the steering wheel comes off in my hands, which seems easy enough to interpret, but usually things are going well in my life. 🤷‍♂️

I rarely dream of sex, but when I do I love it. I’ve had a few of the dreams where I can actually feel it. But they are few and far between.

The first “sex” dream I ever had (or remember having) was being stripped naked by the girls in gym class. Their hands were everywhere and it was amazing! I can’t say how old I was (due to Lit rules) but I was definitely 18yrs or older 😉.

My dreams also usually have to do with either conversations I had before bed. Or TV/ movies I watched before falling asleep.
Yes, I’ve had those. The ones where you can trace back where your brain got those elements, but usually it’s just random stuff with people I don’t know in real life.

I don't remember the last dream I had.

I've woken up a few times mid-dream, but not known what the dream was about. I've also woken up with something/someone specific on my mind. I assume it's related to the dream, but never any details.

“Mr. Sandman, I'm so alone
Bring me somebody to help me moan . . .”
Cute. :p

-I have them. They are rare-ish. Usually when my body hits revolt mode from lack of la petite mort. They leave me feeling most awkward. It's tough enough to give up control voluntarily. Doing it subconsciously is just . . . such a body betrayal!!

I know. It's okay. I'm weird. 🤣

-Little to do with real-time life.
-Both.

Typically, no. Usually my dreams are faceless or random and usually the act itself isn't involved. More arousal, which usually, errr, *culminates* do to sleeping position of nether regions.

There is one ex-partner, however, who shows up recurrently. Mundane dreams, like walking in a forest, and then, out of blue, *bam*. The one time I did dream about actual sex, there was no *ahem* end result. Which led to several most uncomfortable days. Most. 😬

-No. No sharing.
-My dreams are all over the place, and typically technicolor or wildly tactile.
-Yes!
-Nope.
-Fifty-fifty split, I'd say.
-Definitely nope.

Last edited:
Sadly, never
Wow. Interesting. I've always assumed everyone did, at least to a minimal extent. 🤷‍♀️

My dreams can be pretty bizarre. Sometimes I'll have sad ones.
For the longest time, I couldn't actually have a sex dream without first "killing off" my husband. I recently heard the term "faithful subconscious" and it really resonated with that feeling of not being able to even dream about sleeping with someone else. Somewhere along the way I grew out of that (thank fuck).
Another Wow. This is wild! I've never heard the term.

It varies, but typically once or twice per week, but they are mostly just dreams with some sexual content. Dreams that involve full-on sexual acts are usually limited to once or twice per month.
They are typically only vaguely related to my real life. It may involve someone I know or recently met, and the setting may be a real place I know, but the activities in the dream tend to be very unlikely fantasies.
That varies a lot.
I may mention them to folks on Lit (as I am doing right now), but I tend to keep it all private to people I interact with on a real-life level. (There was at least one time when I straight-up lied to someone about what I had dreamt about. The truth would have been awkward for all involved.)
A weird number tend to be scary and bizarre while also being erotic.
The content of that 'first wet dream' escapes me now, but I do remember too young me waking up and breathing heavily while on the edge of orgasm. It took me a minute to figure out what was going on.
When women are involved in my sex dreams, which is rarely, they tend to play second fiddle to guys or are just observers.

They tend to make internal sense.
The ones I have of the 'scary and bizarre' variety tend to involve people I've interacted with but don't know well. They usually involve men younger than I am who become sexually aggressive with me. I try to nip it in the bud, but when they get touchy-feely, I can't physically resist or run away. I may be saying, "Stop...don't do that", but my hands can't move to stop his hands. His words and actions are something like, "You are making no real attempt to stop me from unbuttoning your blouse, so I am going to keep doing so."

Okay, the horror movie guy in me has to ask: do you like horror movies? Scary, bizarre, erotic are all words that apply. Just wondering.
I tend to avoid movies in the horror genre, so I have seen very few examples of scary, bizarre and erotic scenes in such movies. I don't like being scared. (Is The Entity a horror movie? I didn't find it particularly scary, but there was a powerfully erotic scene in it that involved the sleeping female lead and a malevolently sexual ghost. The ghost is usually quite violent and the female lead is awake, but in this one scene, she is asleep and the ghost touches and teases her until she has an orgasm. She wakes up and is angry and upset because she knows the ghost made her come. That was somehow even more of a mindfuck for her than being tossed around the room. Too young me became ridiculously aroused.)

Okay, the horror movie guy in me has to ask: do you like horror movies? Scary, bizarre, erotic are all words that apply. Just wondering.
I'll always thought this was an underused category for romance. Romantic Horror.

The only thing that comes close is Gothic, and that tangental.

Mind, I have no idea what that would actually look like . . . .

Back