Camisole Castle (PB's Lair)

Good morning my dear PB, how are you today?

Viking has made us Lattes and Biscotti...

Enjoy this wonderful occasion...lol

Good morning / evening LOL.

I'm very good thankyou x.
Its a very nice latte, and the biscotti is amazing.

I'm working myself to tackle the heavy work needed in the mancave today!!!

How was your day sweetie?

Good morning / evening LOL.

I'm very good thankyou x.
Its a very nice latte, and the biscotti is amazing.

I'm working myself to tackle the heavy work needed in the mancave today!!!

How was your day sweetie?

It was good, just rested today...tackling the day with two extra mouths to feed, bathe, and clean up after, but it has been fun.

Oh the mancave!! That's awesome! I wish I could come over and help you clean up!!

It was good, just rested today...tackling the day with two extra mouths to feed, bathe, and clean up after, but it has been fun.

Oh the mancave!! That's awesome! I wish I could come over and help you clean up!!

I'm glad you are enjoying the experience especially as your household doubled in size overnight:eek:

The mancave is now about moving things around to build my new workbench:D

I'm glad you are enjoying the experience especially as your household doubled in size overnight:eek:

The mancave is now about moving things around to build my new workbench:D

Yes, after the construction, the house feels much more open, I feel like its a fresh new start. It was a lot of work....but it was worth it.

Is anyone helping you with it? Or is it a doable project...

Maybe Lit needs a mancave..lol

Yes, after the construction, the house feels much more open, I feel like its a fresh new start. It was a lot of work....but it was worth it.

Is anyone helping you with it? Or is it a doable project...

Maybe Lit needs a mancave..lol

After last year I'm glad that you have this fresh start, 2018 is your year I can feel it.:heart:

No the mancave is all my project. Its doable on my own, plus thats part of the challenge;).

A lit mancave, lol, for making homebrew and doing DIY:devil:

After last year I'm glad that you have this fresh start, 2018 is your year I can feel it.:heart:

No the mancave is all my project. Its doable on my own, plus thats part of the challenge;).

A lit mancave, lol, for making homebrew and doing DIY:devil:

Mancave for men....and for women, how about a Mall...lol

Mancave for men....and for women, how about a Mall...lol

Only if there is a VS or similar

A mall is hell for men;-)

Fascinating fact for you!! This was learned during 20 years in upper retail management.

The temperature in all shops is such to be comfortable to the majority of women, but uncomfortable for the majority of men!
Women will spend more when comfy, where as men will make a rushed impulse purchase that will be wrong, but not take it back for a refund!!!

Fascinating fact for you!! This was learned during 20 years in upper retail management.

The temperature in all shops is such to be comfortable to the majority of women, but uncomfortable for the majority of men!
Women will spend more when comfy, where as men will make a rushed impulse purchase that will be wrong, but not take it back for a refund!!!

Oh the research into sales...Have to be careful when shopping....

I knew it!

What about hardware stores? They have a different temperature there?

Hardware stores usually match the ambient temperature of hospitals, so as to be comfortable for all.

I hate malls and am ALWAYS freezing in hospitals. I reject this data. Honestly, I'd rather go to the dentist than a mall.

Back