Love Of The Beast (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Luna Wolf
Human

Hugh
Vampire

New York City was the type of city where things can happen. There was a bar that many people went to called The Raven. Many different characters would come and go. It was a famous bar for certain people because there was a twenty one year old who was beautiful, young, knew how to make a drink but she also played there sometimes.

Luna was beautiful and friendly and was there every night since she was a night kind of girl. Luna saw a man there every night someone she knew lived across from her, he didn't talk much but there was something there. Something mysterious about him that Luna wanted to figure out, besides both needed to get out of there shells.

She saw it was midnight and went over to Hugh grabbing her jacket putting it on. "Care to walk me home? I have a bottle of red wine I haven't opened yet" Luna said with a soft smile. Luna didn't know why she was attracted to him but she was 100% into him. He got her out of her shell and she wanted to do the same for him. She was also having stra ge dreams that started thr night she met him.

in her dreams she looks the same except for her hair. It's longer, much longer. And also very blonde. She was in a castle hearing whispers, screams and a male voice that sounds a lot like Hugh's. She wanted to talk to him about it but was scared he would think she was strange, weird or crazy. The night was young and something about the full Moon made her feel nice and calm.

Her Outfit showed under her LED lighting that was around the house, she grabbed two glasses handing him one and filling it up half full of a 600-year-old bottle of red wine. She did not know if she should say this but decided what the hell and looked at him with a soft smile on her face is she sat down sipped a little bit of the red wine and looked into his eyes and she smiled a little.

"It's funny the first time I saw you I felt something like I have known you all my life, but ever since we started chatting I started having dreams. What's crazy is the dreams makes me feel like it's about the 14th century around me I see a huge castle a mirror in front of me. I see myself as I am how except my hair is much longer and it's very blonde, I hear a voice behind me but when I turn around I wake up"

Luna sighed she was a little annoyed because she was being honest every time she turned around to see who it was something happened she woke up. "It's an annoying dream" she chuckled.

Last edited:
Back