Smexilicious Castle of Ideas Vol. 3

Kali-Hawk-photo.jpg
Flaunt+Magazine+kali+hawk+amanda+demme+-1.jpeg

Kali Hawks
Second pic looks like shes part of the mafia ❤️

I think Im gonna find some cosplayers (African american ) to include in my inspirations as I am trying to now write more of my own race.

Please stand by…. (this may also inspire me to actually cosplay these characters at some point too)

My night ended weirdly soooo gonna post some comforting pics of Harley.

IMG_2781.jpegIMG_2783.jpegIMG_2782.jpeg

IMG_2785.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2786.jpeg
    IMG_2786.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2
IMG_2790.jpeg

*crawls into her blanket fort and pulls out her kindle scrolling through her spicy romance books until theres something for her to respond to*

agghhhhhh Ive been feeling so lazy lately. Send help …

or inspiration…

Kthanks

*blows kiss*

Updates:

As much as I love my incest threads, Im going to need a break from them UNLESS you have been pre approved for that already in the past.

THAT being said since I lost two roleplays tonight, I have one slot open pun not intended so I swear to god if I get a pun in my inbox (unless I laugh) it may affect my decision to write with you ;)

No more incest threads 🙏

Annnnd go!

Taking a break from posts to reflect on my posts that I lost.

Hook or Crook:

Im sad this one ended before it could walk BUT I understand why book writers take these characters out of their actual settings because stories like Hook and Wendy can be VERY hard to write without it either coming off as creepy (not our roleplay though) or having no substance

I think it would be fun to take them out of the Neverland world and into the real world but not at this time obviously and this roleplay will be saved for a certain Shark unless he says otherwise.

Real Life:

another fun one that I enjoyed mainly because I got to bring one of my actual original characters to life (though I didn’t disclose this) just changed her race and obviously her circumstances and lightly based her “powers” on the powers she has in my script

I think this could have gone somewhere but we lost the storyline somewhere around the football game 😂😂😂😂😂

After that I just wanted Olsen.

Last edited:
*When you find out that your co author never finished paying off a bill from a pa that you want to use for yourself so now you have to pay them to make everything right and be able to use them…*

*Leaves a note on the table for my writing partners*

Hi my lovely writers,

Thanks for being patient. Ive been super busy in the real world and in the author world. It’s gotten a bit chaotic, pleaaaasse be patient with me. I haven’t abandoned anyone, its just taking time to post over here is all.

Princess 💋

i know Ive gotten behind on posts and Im sorry. Real world has me entangled. I haven’t forgotten any of you that haven’t gotten any response yet though, promise!

Okay, okay okay I know Im waaaaay behind. In my defense, Ive been slogged down (is that even a word lol) with writing books and then working on my podcast stuff and then like actual boring desk work where I want to gauge my eyes out—

Sorry inner Harley Quinn took over there for a second.

ANYWAYS, posts are on their way! I PROMISE! Apologies to everyone Ive kept waiting if you all are still stalking my castle ♥️

Back