[Gay] Ideas to give

Socock98

Virgin
Hello!

I am a newbie writer on this website, and unfortunately I lack the time to write a lot of stories. But I am full of ideas! Not every idea is a good idea, but I guess that would be up to you.

Here's the thing: I don't have the time nor the creativity to write all those ideas, but I would like to read some of them turned into full stories. So if you're the opposite of me, meaning someone with time to write but a lack of inspiration, I'm here to help you!

I could give you some of my ideas for you to write, most of them are themed around young men (18 ~ 23) with either one or two men discovering gay sex, or at least being new to it. But I also have some inspiration for stories related to a young man with an older man, for example, or two adults. Even some bisexual stories (focused mainly on the gay part, but still with some straight sex).

The topics involved could be: first time, college, romance, dominance, turned, ....
I have at least a dozen ideas! Some more developed than others, all of them with at least two characters and a plot around them.

It's pretty simple, all you have to do is reply here, or message me directly and tell me what kind of story you're looking for and I'd be happy to help you come up with something! You can use everything I give you as is, or you can make some change, or change it entirely, it's up to you! All I ask in return is that you send me a link to your chapters once they are published! You can even continue to message me as you work on your story if you have any questions of if you are not sure of where to go with your story.

I don't know if anybody will be interested and will reply or send me messages, but it doesn't hurt to offer, so don't be afraid!
Thanks everyone!

I think you should write them. Can you manage 1000 words a week? That's a 2-3000 word story every month with rewrites. It will exercise your creativity and make you a better writer. Might even make you a better lover, haha.

I think you should write them. Can you manage 1000 words a week? That's a 2-3000 word story every month with rewrites. It will exercise your creativity and make you a better writer. Might even make you a better lover, haha.
I do write some, but I like my stories to be Series rather than just standalone chapters, so it takes time!
Also, I have ideas for key moments of the story but I suck at coming up with everything in between. I want my stories to be more of a ‘slice of life’ type of story (I don’t if it’s the right term), and I find it difficult to write about day-to-day life where nothing significant happens, but those moments **make** the story in my opinion. I can’t jump from key moments to key moments with nothing in between!
Anyway, that’s why I want to give out some ideas, because I will write some of them myself but I come up with new ones as I do, and I’ll never be able to write them all.

Back