I share stories about how I fuck Asian Girls who are in relationships. I need some inspiration.

abgfucker

Writer
I've been sharing stories from my past about fucking Asian Girls who have been in relationships during my college and adult years. I'm starting a fictional series based on some true events, but I'd love to hear about some scenarios and ideas that you'd like to read.

I would like the stories and ideas to revolve around cheating, non-con, and submission.

Feel free to share any prompts or scenarios.

I work in the tech industry. With manufacturing and design happening all over the world, to say our campus is culturally diverse would be a radical understatement. We see visiting parties from all over the world. Visiting executives with their husbands and wives.

So I imagine a young man, Hugh, who is fluent in a few Asian languages. He works for the company as an interpreter and advisor for the CEO.

A Taiwanese big wig visits for a tour and several extensive global meetings. Though he speaks English well, his lovely wife does not. Our interpreter is a tall, handsome, robust young man, and she sees him looking at her inappropriately. She thinks to tell her husband, but she stops at the last minute because secretly, she enjoys it. It's been years since her husband has looked at her that way.

When their trip to the US is extended, she asks for someone who can show her the sights. The visiting big wig mentions this to the CEO, who is happy to volunteer Hugh for the task.

The two spend the day together and he gets even more aggressive. Light touches and looks. Compliments that leave her blushing. She keeps telling him how inappropriate it is for him to behave this way, but she doesn't tell him to stop.

He takes her back to her hotel, knowing her husband will be in meetings for the next several hours. Once inside the room, he pushes her against the wall and grasps both of her hands in his one, above her head. His hand steals under her skirt aggressively. She gasps and struggles, but it's half-hearted at best. When his thick finger slides into her wet little hole she gives up all pretense, imagining how his cock will feel stretching her like her husband never has.

I've been sharing stories from my past about fucking Asian Girls who have been in relationships during my college and adult years. I'm starting a fictional series based on some true events, but I'd love to hear about some scenarios and ideas that you'd like to read.

I would like the stories and ideas to revolve around cheating, non-con, and submission.

Feel free to share any prompts or scenarios.
How about cucking Mark Zuckerberg. His wife Priscilla Chan is kinda cute, aside from her bad taste in techbros.

I'd like to hear from the Asian women and how disappointed they are about boasting men that never measure up

Back