Finding Developers

sxPlasticity

Virgin
So this question is coming from an older male kinkster who has been out of the scene for quite awhile. My web-lingo and familiarity with the way the scene works are outdated, so please be nice if my questions sound kind of dumb.

One of the reasons I left the scene is because I am a male sub with more of a penchant for art than becoming involved in any actual interpersonal relationships. For instance, I have always been an overblown romantic, and, while wanting to court a Domme, it so happens Dommes usually have their own ideas about romance. Go figure. Who'd have thought it so? I'm not inexperienced, and, actually, a lot of the Dommes I did work with didn't choose to work with me without a reason, but - after years of soul searching on the matter - I think the problem was more like I am more of a fetish artist than a sub. I mean, literally, I like art, and I want to see things a certain way. If the Domme wants to be in control, but (in all humility) if she's not really finicky about the artwork or has differing ideas - well, it doesnt work... The conclusion ends with something like a scolding, where I kind of get accused of trying to control the scene...

Eh, well, very well... Guilty as charged... Really, I apologize if I could have made better choices to avoid the disagreement... I left the scene as a result...

But after a few years - I still have a lot of good ideas I would like to see realized, if possible... Kink seems to be more openly discussed these days, the technologies have improved, and I'd like to see if there are developers who might help put some of these stories into screenplays and so on... I know there are, I think the question is - here are they? Who are they? How does one actually get with serious people to make something real?

A simple starter example might be reading a story like a voiceover. I'm interested in developing photography and video, but I've been out of the scene so long (and I work on such an intimate level when I create) I cant even find (or I dont know where to find) someone (a woman or women) agreeable to do simple, yet dramaticised voiceovers and readings for screenplays and short stories I have written.

I hope to share here eventually, but is there a way people have of teaming up (seriously) to develop content as I am describing it? Somehow it exists. Kink is all over the net, Prime, Netflix, etc. so somehow its getting developed.

But how? Where do I begin again?

You're probably better off in one of the personals sections but I have seen a few threads created by individuals who've wanted the reverse of your idea - they wanted stories that they'd work with the author and do the recording. That's probably your best bet.

I'd guess any sort of decent podcasting kit would be your basic entry for audio. But that then creates almost the same situation as finding a sexual partner. Got the equipment but... My suggestion? Lit does have an audio story section. Try some out and if you find a voice you like? Perhaps shoot a PM to the person and see what might happen.

You're probably better off in one of the personals sections but I have seen a few threads created by individuals who've wanted the reverse of your idea - they wanted stories that they'd work with the author and do the recording. That's probably your best bet.
Actually, the best bet sounds interesting... There's a reason why, as you can see in what I will say next...

I'd guess any sort of decent podcasting kit would be your basic entry for audio. But that then creates almost the same situation as finding a sexual partner.
You're right about the technology.

The problem is more on the personals and "partnering" side.

In terms of a Domme, they usually don't like to share, and they usually want things their way - usually, but not always.

When you are good at what you do, and, when you have someone open-minded enough, who likes your style, etc - you have gotten through the first hurdle - which is a lot to manage in and of itself.

But then that is where the personals approach can become the next huge problem. Again, Dommes usually don't like to share, even if they are professionals. So the "professionalism" is lost when one favors a more personalized approach. Whereas, if people were to just cooperate, "work" and do their job , you could hire anyone who wants the job and capable of doing the work with an ounce of motivation. But when people have a vested interest on an interpersonal level - they become picky and too offended when their efforts are viewed critically. Consequently, the work suffers in favor of vanity. Somewhat ironically a serious, open-minded sub would be better for the role of a top, if they were willing to switch just for the heck of it. But then... I dunno... it's arguable something seems to somehow gets lost if it doesn't really work out in the end...

Actually, when I am designing, I'm pretty demanding on this level, so motivation is important. For me, its a strange sort of demand cause I dont like being on top - the thrill is in going with it. On the other hand, if the results suck, then what good it? That may sound selfish, and maybe it is - but not necessarily. Sometimes people just come up with bad ideas; and, if it's not happening, then I'd say you just have to let it go in favor of something better. If that's a control issue - then I'd call it more of a quality control issue, not control in general.

Anyway, I appreciate your feedback. I will still keep an eye out for more responses, if anyone wants to chime in.

P.S. BTW, I think I misplaced this post. It's not really a story idea so much as something like "ideas for stories". If a mod wants to set it somewhere where it might do better, then please do so.

Last edited:
Back