Same-sex girl-girl couple breastfeed their 18yo son in public

TexMan324

Really Experienced
18yo son is out with his two moms who are feeling horny and frisky. The moms decide to create a lewd scene and breastfeed their son in public. As much as the son loves sucking the milk out of his mommies teats, he can't help but feel embarrassed doing it with others watching. Then his sexy female classmate sees them and she can't help but masturbate to the scene. This eventually leads to the son, his mommies, and his girlfriend strip nude in public and have a 4some with everyone watching

Okay, TexMan has some pretty "out there" story ideas, and this is certainly one of them. But I think it could work as a good story idea. Providing it was approached with a light, farcical treatment and not meant to be taken too seriously. I've written far more unbelievable stories and felt like they worked.

Okay, TexMan has some pretty "out there" story ideas, and this is certainly one of them. But I think it could work as a good story idea. Providing it was approached with a light, farcical treatment and not meant to be taken too seriously. I've written far more unbelievable stories and felt like they worked.

You haven't written anything in a long time.

You haven't written anything in a long time.
Sure I have. I just haven't finished anything in awhile. I've got about three stalled stories that I'm dying to finish. Soon cum.

Still, I appreciate that you noticed.

Back