Mom, Son, and GF naked in public

TexMan324

Really Experienced
A son, his busty mom, and a girlfriend (either son's or mom's) go out and have fun naked in public. They play basketball, frolic around in the playground, roller skating, bowling, and skinnydip at the public pool, all while showing off their naked bodies to everyone

So the reality of it is that such antics would land you in handcuffs is an eyeblink. But maybe the family are nudists at home. I have such a family in my story universe. So, to indulge their interests they go to special resorts all over the world and have wild sexual adventures.

My issue with the idea is that there is no tension in the story. They all play and have fun naked, but the story does not really start anywhere or end anywhere.

To make it more interesting, there should be more at stake. Maybe the girlfriend is jealous of the relationship between the mother and son? Or the mother is jealous her son now has a girlfriend. Or even the son is jealous of his mother and girlfriends lesbian attraction. But the story needs some kind of struggle.

Maybe they are all frolicking naked and get put in jail, and while the son is locked up, the mother and girlfriend are locked up too... gloriously locked up inside a cell together!

how about this- a mom of one of the younger couples catches them skinny dipping. She takes their clothes and since obviously the risk of being caught is the exciting part she makes them do a few things infront of her. Yoga, whatever, but it’s mildly embarrassing.

Well a little later they catch the mom on like a random webcam site where you can expose yourself and be a little exhibitionisty .

Well fair is fair, and since now they caught her she now has to do some stuff naked infront of them.

Doesn’t have to be mean spirited, but just a little taboo and embarrassing/ exciting.

A story needs an angle to make it interesting. The three of them being naked is a boring as it gets. It needs something to make it exciting / engaging. Suppose they are at a nudist beach / resort. They're naked, of course they are. So what? Who cares? Everybody else is.
Or... they're in some place where nudity is allowed to some degree. People do occasionally go naked on the street without getting arrested. Or maybe it's a club where nudity is not the norm, but still allowed. Again, so what? What's the angle?

So the reality of it is that such antics would land you in handcuffs is an eyeblink.
Depends on, where and when.

Where I live, there's maybe at most forty days in an average year when "normal" people would be comfortable nude outside, but public nudity isn't strictly illegal, even if most municipalities list it under hooliganism in their rules. But those doesn't have authority inside private property and even on municipal land require damage to property or "dangerous disturbance" to qualify, and is merely an administrative misdemeanor, not criminal. However, misplaced nudity (usually, male nudity) can be construed into "sexual assault" category of criminal law, especially if taking place in sight of school or such, and that's suddenly extremely serious.

Then, in the mid nineties, there was no police at all. None. They didn't have fuel to their vehicles and haven't received salaries for many months. So it was rather pointless, if not outright detrimental to call them. Mob enforcers were more fair and reliable... if you had the necessary contacts to call them without endangering yourself. You would be surprised how just normal the life generally was regardless. Well, we may be weird folks in that, and statistics to be believed, one of the safest countries on earth now...

However, nudity isn't something you would normally see on the street. Even the next morning after midsummers, a man walking along the road without pants on would turn heads and crack a giggle. I haven't even seen a girl in really transparent blouse on the street in years, (and one local celebrity who attended a high profile concert in such created a minor scandal in social media afterwards), at most some pretty girls in very skimpy sundresses, not shy to flash the fact they have nothing under.

And there was angry folks effort to shut down an traditionally nude (but strictly speaking illegal, by the same municipal rules) wild unofficial swimming hole in the lake right next to capital city's zoo's fence (yes, involving jokes about being the zoo's human exposition) that had existed there, like, forever, at very least twenty century seventies, complaining that police do nothing about it despite numerous complaints over years.

Well, even in the very city center by the channel between central university and opera house, rare girls occasionally sunbathing topless would only be politely asked to cover up by the now constantly patrolling police if direct complaints from some passersby were received, not otherwise. At the same time, do not attempt to run around the Freedom Monument right next naked, the last woman who tried was taken into the psychiatric ward, as far I heard. That was many years ago. British tourists who for some reason think its wall is a nice place to urinate unto, are dealt with extreme prejudice as well.

But wild beaches we have hundreds of miles soft white sand Baltic Sea beach of, not counting hundreds of lakes and small rivers, all often start of as clothing optional unless or until too crowded (with be, like, more than few people in sight). I have seen a mile long section of a beach, dozens of people, all find swimsuits and cover up because a new arrival has been judged as a creep. And even on the very few miles of regulated beaches (we have even two or three with lifeguards) that formally require clothing, even there one, especially pretty girls, can easily get away with being nude, or mostly so, as long they aren't flaunting it too much. And you may stumble into naked people, even occasionally people fucking, in the dunes right behind a crowded beach. Actually, have done just that myself; although way back in the day, but already this century.

Even so, I still would find the OP suggested episode hot, and with right buildup, risque enough to be exciting in own right.

Back