Mom and son have 3some with waitress at pizza place

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Ugh! As if my life couldn't get any worse."

21yo son is dragged by his mom to attend little kid's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese-style restaurant in order for him to get over his recent breakup

"You used to love this place hun, it always cheers you up."
"Yeah when I was six!"

The mom spots a sexy 19yo blonde waitress with huge tits and a cute smile, but the son is too dejected to even notice her. Mom tells the waitress about his breakup and the two devise a plan. After the party, mom drags son to the back of the restaurant behind the animatronics.

"C'mon son, I got a surprise for you."
"It's not my birthday, mom! Even if it is, I don't want to see some dumb singing animal robots!"

He sees the waitress fully-naked holding a large sausage pizza, his favorite topping.

“Are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna get naked with me?”

Mom and son get naked with the waitress and have a threesome. Waitress rides his cock and his mom lovingly hugs him from behind, all while eating their pizza together.

“That's it my baby boy, eat your pizza while that busty slut rides your cock.”
“Your cock feels so good inside me! I love seeing you eating pizza and cuddling with your mommy!”

His mom and the waitress have the boy lick soft-serve ice cream from their bodies.

"That's is baby, let me and your mommy pleasure you."
“Lick the yummy ice cream from our big titties.”

Mom is now riding son's cock while they make out and eat more ice cream with the waitress, sharing a three-way kiss.

“Let's eat ice cream the best way with a triple kiss.”
“Me and your mommy are lashing out tongues against yours all with ice cream in our mouths!”

Mom and waitress snuggle their naked bodies against his in the afterglow.

“Your mommy and I love you so much!”
"Mommy, I want to have my next birthday party here with my favorite waitress!”
"Of course, my baby boy, I would love that too!”

Ugh! As if my life couldn't get any worse."

21yo son is dragged by his mom to attend little kid's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese-style restaurant in order for him to get over his recent breakup

"You used to love this place hun, it always cheers you up."
"Yeah when I was six!"

The mom spots a sexy 19yo blonde waitress with huge tits and a cute smile, but the son is too dejected to even notice her. Mom tells the waitress about his breakup and the two devise a plan. After the party, mom drags son to the back of the restaurant behind the animatronics.

"C'mon son, I got a surprise for you."
"It's not my birthday, mom! Even if it is, I don't want to see some dumb singing animal robots!"

He sees the waitress fully-naked holding a large sausage pizza, his favorite topping.

“Are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna get naked with me?”

Mom and son get naked with the waitress and have a threesome. Waitress rides his cock and his mom lovingly hugs him from behind, all while eating their pizza together.

“That's it my baby boy, eat your pizza while that busty slut rides your cock.”
“Your cock feels so good inside me! I love seeing you eating pizza and cuddling with your mommy!”

His mom and the waitress have the boy lick soft-serve ice cream from their bodies.

"That's is baby, let me and your mommy pleasure you."
“Lick the yummy ice cream from our big titties.”

Mom is now riding son's cock while they make out and eat more ice cream with the waitress, sharing a three-way kiss.

“Let's eat ice cream the best way with a triple kiss.”
“Me and your mommy are lashing out tongues against yours all with ice cream in our mouths!”

Mom and waitress snuggle their naked bodies against his in the afterglow.

“Your mommy and I love you so much!”
"Mommy, I want to have my next birthday party here with my favorite waitress!”
"Of course, my baby boy, I would love that too!”
I wouldn't do that in reality but it turns me on it's crazy because I think there is guys who really do fuck their mom's I think it's wrong

Back