New Story Concept: Wife with Businessmen

EroticSearcher

Loving Author
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this so please be respectful and friendly. Lately, I've had a thing for the idea of stories regarding a wife being used to sweeten business deals or behave unprofessionally on business trips. I'd love to write something myself but end up struggling thanks to my own work commitments.

If anyone can share some great stories or even want to write one with some help and guidance, please let me know.

Have a great day!

I’ve just submitted it. Hopefully it comes online soon, it’s my first time doing this so I don’t know how long it normally takes.

As a new writer I'd bank on a week to ten days. First time writers often run afoul of the rules for submission so they check your work more carefully. Once you've posted a few and have had no issues, they streamline the process a bit and it takes 2-5 days.

Thank you for the info, that’s really helpful. If you’d like, I can send you the story in a DM? Consider it a sneak preview? ;)

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this so please be respectful and friendly. Lately, I've had a thing for the idea of stories regarding a wife being used to sweeten business deals or behave unprofessionally on business trips. I'd love to write something myself but end up struggling thanks to my own work commitments.

If anyone can share some great stories or even want to write one with some help and guidance, please let me know.

Have a great day!
I wrote a story you might like: https://classic.literotica.com/s/eva-seals-the-business-deal

Hello everyone,

Have a great day!
I've written a few stories along these lines. Check them out here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4049371&page=submissions

Back