Smexilicious Castle of Ideas Vol. 3

princesssexci

Eternal Brat
Okay I know I know I have one of these but it felt…cluttered with stuff from long long ago. I have new friends, new writers and so we need a new castle.

*clears throat* Please pardon the mess as I get everything nice and pretty!

IMG_2503.jpeg

Gender: I prefer to play female characters and will play males to push a story along.

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 18-30. Non human, it all depends

Orientation: heterosexual, will sometimes play bi if i connect with the other writer.

Power Exchange: Submissive I can do bratty in fact I love bratty.

Race:I can play any race... I mean, its just role play right? I will say I am african american so naturally I dont mind playing that race and will jump at the opportunity.

Bodytype: Doesn't matter, I can play any type of body type from small bust size to big bust size. From petite to curvy

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I can do fantasy races but refuse to play furries. Sorry sexy animals dont do it for me.

Settings: historical, current time, fantasy my favorite is historical and fantasy though, comic book settings…basic nerd stuff because Im a nerd, duh! *pushes up glasses*

Likes/kinks:BDSM (light and sometimes hard), rough sex, spankings, light choking, non-consent (depending on mood), large cocks, masturbation, oh and if I do lesbian/bi thread chicks with big tits, cumplay yeah thats about it.

Hard limits: minors, furries, piss play, humiliation

Availability: I am available for the time being. It all depends on my schedule so again, just ask because my availablity differs. I can post at least once a week maybe twice week depending on availability. I have a day job AND am an actual writer so please be patient with me. That being said, I can take on maybe one or two more roleplays as it stands.

Side notes: I dont do rps through pm so please don’t ask. If you cant write on the board with me at least once, then please don’t contact me,

Happy fantasies!

Last edited:
Princesses Library 2023
IMG_2504.jpeg

Current:

Daddy’s Little Nympho Co Writer: Homerun2611
Angelica, Eliza…and Peggy The Schuyler Sisters Co Writer: Homerun2611
Corrupting Joke: Running Gag (A Batgirl/Joker Tale) Co Writer: LitShark

A Series of Unwelcome Encounters Co writer: LitShark
Hashtag Homelight Co writer: LitShark
A Familiar Conception Co writer: UKStud69
Quenching of a Serial Killer Co writer: ERedBoyd
Gotham After Dark
Writers: Homerun, SweetP4u, LitShark

Cumming Soon:

Discontinued Roleplays:

Surrogate Lifestyle with UKSTUD
Addicted To Comfort with UKSTUD
By Hook and By Crook Co writer: LitShark
Real Life Co Writer: LitShark

Finished Roleplays:
None

Happy Reading! All of these are ongoing until they are not.​

Last edited:
Awww you will. Lol its literally just the same writers. I just now limit how many people I write with otherwise I’ll just overwhelm myself.
At one point (on another site) I was part of four large group games (had their own boards) four smaller group games and only two solos with a total of 32 characters spread out amongst them. I wrote that way for YEARS. I decided to come back here to ease myself back into one on ones if I can find someone I click with.

At one point (on another site) I was part of four large group games (had their own boards) four smaller group games and only two solos with a total of 32 characters spread out amongst them. I wrote that way for YEARS. I decided to come back here to ease myself back into one on ones if I can find someone I click with.
Oh you will. I lost the majority of my partners when I came back. The only one who stuck around was LitShark. Almost everyone we wrote with before pretty much left.

I left lit for awhile too, also did some rp elsewhere and just started actually writing books sooo its been busy and then i have an office job too.

Oh you will. I lost the majority of my partners when I came back. The only one who stuck around was LitShark. Almost everyone we wrote with before pretty much left.

I left lit for awhile too, also did some rp elsewhere and just started actually writing books sooo its been busy and then i have an office job too.
You write so well. I can imagine you typing away, getting lost in your own little world. And I did notice that most are gone...

(I like the way LitShark writes. THis means I must now stalk the threads you two have together)

IMG_2553.jpeg

Joker and Harley in a non Gotham world. I might have an obsession. *coughs*

No.

Joker and Harley if they were thrown in the Barbie world.

All of the above???😂😂😂😂

*falls over giggling* First of all that peekture is da epicness.

Secondly--my inner feminist has fits over Joker/Harley...probably because I have read far too many comics for me to ever see that as a stable relationship goal.

*falls over giggling* First of all that peekture is da epicness.

Secondly--my inner feminist has fits over Joker/Harley...probably because I have read far too many comics for me to ever see that as a stable relationship goal.

Oh i know, their relationship is very toxic. I would never want that type of relationship. As a kid? I never quite understood it. I actually thought The Joker was playing hard to get but I grew up. LOL

Do I like writing about them though? Yes.

I do have to say my favorite version of HQ is Margot Robbie and favorite animated character version is the HBO max version because she works through her issues that the Joker put her through.

if anyone would like to see the awesome Homelander pic I got from Comic con which i thought was amusing… let me knoooowwww …. its too big and won’t fit if I attach it here.

Also responses should go back to normal this week….I hope.

Back