Breeding

I admit I have to agree,ive had 3 children yet if I could I would like to have at least one more.For me there is something very powerfull about the thought of getting pregnant and it does turn me on of course

i don't want any kids, but want to impregnate a woman as i milk her breasts. an odd dilemma. if i were rich i'd just blow my load in every pussy i could though

I want to be married and have kids someday. I often fantasize about hot sex that impregnates a lover, but I don't really fantasize about impregnating a stranger. I do agree that pregnant women are incredibly sexy.

Feeling almost fertile... the next couple of days with no man are gonna be brutal.

:mad:

Totally understand. When I am ovulating. Omg those 2 days are pure hell. I want sex every 5 mins. Nothing I do can take my mind off it and doo matter how many times I use my toy it doesn't help.

Totally understand. When I am ovulating. Omg those 2 days are pure hell. I want sex every 5 mins. Nothing I do can take my mind off it and doo matter how many times I use my toy it doesn't help.

All I can say is wow...love this

My lady and I are over actual breeding age, but as I'm inside her "pumping away" as they say, she knows that I like to tell her verbally that "I'm gonna plant my seeds". :)

My wife tells me all the time that I know her cycle better than she does. Well, of course I do. She orgasms easier, more often and more powerfully during those few precious days. I think it matters to me more than it does to her. :D

A married lesbian couple near us are intent of having a baby, they've asked me to 'help' with that, unfortunately( :rolleyes: ) despite numerous attempts nothing has cum of it but each other so far.

Although it's purely for biological reasons the girls have decided they both want to be involved in the process so they can feel it's a joint effort.

The things I do just to be a nice guy!! :D

I am the same way Amanda. During those days, I think my husband's cock and cum constantly. Mmmmm.

The things I do just to be a nice guy!! :D

The good thing about it not working is the ability to try again.

However, be prepared for them asking for a chunk of your pay check in child support if they change their minds later on.

However, be prepared for them asking for a chunk of your pay check in child support if they change their minds later on.

Never going to happen.

I'm a lawyer, there's a bullet-proof contract between us. Under our laws, the "parent", in-fact, or otherwise (the lesbian 'dad' for instance), cannot go after the "donor" for financial assistance.

Besides which, I don't have an "income", and even if they tried, I could spend years in court for free, other folks? Well, not so much...... :rolleyes:

i enjoy the thought of my man breeding me, then me having a daughter(s), and him breeding them too...the incest factor is super weird i know, but super attractive to me...

That is also my fantasy... although obviously I would not do it in real life. But I have wondered what it would be like.

Another fantasy is to keep a woman in a locked position, with her on her back on her legs spread, and I would force her to keeping pumping out babies after babies until she can't have them anymore. Of course I would fuck her every single day while she is pregnant... because I would get too horny. Fucking her daughters and making them pregnant would be hot too.

So fucked up! lol

Always on my mind...

I'm lying awake once again with my mind racing. I wonder sometimes why my mind works the way it does. I wonder why my biggest fantasy is to impregnate as many women as possible? In part I think it's due to me aging. My body's response to knowing my breeding days are numbered, therefore I feel a strong desire to spread my seed to as many women as possible with the time I have left. Perhaps I'm just overly horny mixed with a little crazy? Both are strong possibilities. What I do know for sure is its on my mind almost constantly! Yet another night to wonder...

I'm exactly the same way. It's uncontrollable. I think it is related to my pregnancy and lactation fetish given the hormone surge.

I want to be married and have kids someday. I often fantasize about hot sex that impregnates a lover, but I don't really fantasize about impregnating a stranger. I do agree that pregnant women are incredibly sexy.

I'm relating to so many of you here today! I'm the same way; I'd rather fantasize about breeding with an established lover.

I'm exactly the same way. It's uncontrollable. I think it is related to my pregnancy and lactation fetish given the hormone surge.

I am the same way Amanda. During those days, I think my husband's cock and cum constantly. Mmmmm.

Absolutely LOVE this thread! :devil:

Breeding, it's in our DNA is it not? Why else would the curve of the hips of a woman elicit such a response from men? The hips, the swollen breasts crowned by swollen, darkened aerolae and nipples, enlarged ass and thighs and swollen labia, the rounding of her neck and face and bee-stung lips.

Damn! (memories of a father of 5)

Does being fucked and inseminated help?

Although I'm well past the appropriate age for actually breeding....planting my "seeds" is a common getting-off fantasy of mine!

Show me the money :p

Back