Breeding

It really turns me on to watch breeding videos when the women are begging to be made pregnant, begging for the guy to cum deep inside them.

I can't get pregnant and maybe because of that, this is one of my strongest fantasies. When combined with forced sex, the idea of getting pregnant just does something to me that is kinda hard to describe. My hubs is not really into aggressive sex at all so I live this one mostly in fantasy land but I imagine myself being taken forcefully and when I realize that no amount of fighting or trying to prevent it will do any good, I start pleading with him to wear a condom and not get me pregnant. I imagine him looking at me and telling me that's exactly why he's doing this to me. Just lying there and feeling him going into me harder with every thrust and knowing that he is breeding me gets me in a lather like few other fantasies.

I can't get pregnant and maybe because of that, this is one of my strongest fantasies. When combined with forced sex, the idea of getting pregnant just does something to me that is kinda hard to describe. My hubs is not really into aggressive sex at all so I live this one mostly in fantasy land but I imagine myself being taken forcefully and when I realize that no amount of fighting or trying to prevent it will do any good, I start pleading with him to wear a condom and not get me pregnant. I imagine him looking at me and telling me that's exactly why he's doing this to me. Just lying there and feeling him going into me harder with every thrust and knowing that he is breeding me gets me in a lather like few other fantasies.

*lathered*

I kind of toned down this fantasy about a month ago after a real life situation came up. I won't get into all that but everyone walked away happy :)

Last night, however, I met this adorably cute woman on another site and we voice chatted for a couple hours. After awhile, we exchanged some pics and she turned on her cam for a bit. So during a little dance/tease that she did, she pulled up her shirt some and there were those always sexy signs of motherhood on her tummy. Oh my god, it drove me nuts! I literally wanted to give her another baby, right then and there.

As it turns out, she already had several kids which probably just made her more enticing to me, since she was obviously very fertile. It was just a fun night of casual chat, some flirty banter and a little teasing, but damn...she reignited this craving in me all over again. This is going to be a very distracted day...

That is also my fantasy... although obviously I would not do it in real life. But I have wondered what it would be like.

Another fantasy is to keep a woman in a locked position, with her on her back on her legs spread, and I would force her to keeping pumping out babies after babies until she can't have them anymore. Of course I would fuck her every single day while she is pregnant... because I would get too horny. Fucking her daughters and making them pregnant would be hot too.

So fucked up! lol

<3<3<3

I always thought the cream pie surprise was a big turn on……now I'm thinking women who are actually so excited at the prospect might be greater

I always thought the cream pie surprise was a big turn on……now I'm thinking women who are actually so excited at the prospect might be greater

Nothing woulf make me hornier right now than getting filed with cum and being bred then goinv home and hoppinv ontop of my husbanf and letting it run out all over him. Then smiling when he thinks he got me pregnant in a couple of months. I would like thag a lot more than you know. 😂😂😂

I must say, the craving to get what you so desperately crave as a woman can't be compared with any desire in the world. If a strange man was here NOW, and told me to spread my legs so he can make me pregnant, I couldn't stop myself from offering myself... Even if I know it's a bad idea, even if he tells me he wants to cum in me and leave me, I just can't think rationally if I my body wants a baby..

Nothing woulf make me hornier right now than getting filed with cum and being bred then goinv home and hoppinv ontop of my husbanf and letting it run out all over him. Then smiling when he thinks he got me pregnant in a couple of months. I would like thag a lot more than you know. 😂😂😂

Just once? Maybe a few times just to be sure!

I love women who want to breed, to feel naked cock and hot sperm spilling into them....

The biggest flaw in the human body, now that Im 28( just a few weeks ago:mad: and finally coming to terms with it) i will never again be a potent at i was at 22-23. And its more important now then ever!

Back