breast fantasies

I wonder why men are not more forthcoming about breast fantasies... Specifically breast feeding / suckling? Are they embarrassed to share this is a turn on for them because our breast are more commonly known to feed our babies? Must we seek other women that have the same desires of breast play... Not that in anyway this is a bad thing!:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Good evening, sweet lady.

I think we men often have such a powerful attraction to breasts that we do not need to construct elaborate fantasies or perhaps are simply not able to verbalize them. (Witness the popularity of threads like "Mammaries in Motion," "Post your Breasts with Size," or any that feature lactation.)

Furthermore, the mere thought of two women discussing or engaging in breast play is enough of a trigger for fantasy, that most men might not feel the need to enter into the discussion.

I personally am extremely happy when lovemaking includes extensive breast play. Lactation was never a particular fetish of mine, but it was certainly fun for me when it happened. Quite frankly, I can't get enough of breasts, and I love them in every size, shape, and color.

Thanks for the great thread and your beautiful pictures! :rose:

- curl

I wonder why men are not more forthcoming about breast fantasies... Specifically breast feeding / suckling? Are they embarrassed to share this is a turn on for them because our breast are more commonly known to feed our babies? Must we seek other women that have the same desires of breast play... Not that in anyway this is a bad thing!:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Just thought of something...

I don't know if you'd consider this as actually about fantasies, but I do have a lit story from long ago entitled "Breast Obsessed - Positive Aspects" that I wrote as a contribution to the "How To" category:

http://www.literotica.com/s/breast-obsessed-positive-aspects

- curl

Mmmmm....

I love breasts ...all sizes. I had a gf that had large breasts that loved breast play. I would caress and suck her breasts. She loved me massaging them with oil and playing with her nipples. when her nipples were slippery and hard after lots of teasing and sucking I would put oil on my penis and fuck them. I would lie on my back and stroke my cock as she rubbed her breasts and particularly her nipples over my erection. I would cover her nipples with cum.

This sounds amazing.... Mind is off wondering again.... :kiss:

Persuasive..

Good evening, sweet lady.

I think we men often have such a powerful attraction to breasts that we do not need to construct elaborate fantasies or perhaps are simply not able to verbalize them. (Witness the popularity of threads like "Mammaries in Motion," "Post your Breasts with Size," or any that feature lactation.)

Furthermore, the mere thought of two women discussing or engaging in breast play is enough of a trigger for fantasy, that most men might not feel the need to enter into the discussion.

I personally am extremely happy when lovemaking includes extensive breast play. Lactation was never a particular fetish of mine, but it was certainly fun for me when it happened. Quite frankly, I can't get enough of breasts, and I love them in every size, shape, and color.

Thanks for the great thread and your beautiful pictures! :rose:

- curl

Love learning different perspectives! Thanks for sharing... :kiss:
PS I'll be checking out stories as well. ;)

Life-long fantasies

I experience many emotions in reading this thread -- from lust to envy to relief at knowing that my life of longing is not weird or wrong. It has inspired me to just talk openly about this source of life-long fantasy and intrigue.

My common desire is for my partner to understand the power of her breasts, not only as life-giving but also as sexual power. Tease me. Suckle me. Dress to show off or just hint at the heaven beneath the fabric. Use them in whatever way pleases us both! Just never be embarrassed by them. Never be afraid of their power or reluctant to use them to seduce.

To all the women of Lit: thank you for your openness, your sexiness and your willingness to share pictures and emotions
To my fellow breast lovers: I'm glad to be a charter member of the club!

Last edited by a moderator:
Twofer

Thought you might like this crosspost.

tumblr_n0kwdn90f41skql4qo1_400.gif

Credit belongs to the original poster, cowslinger63, on the "boob gifs" thread:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1037986

- curl

I experience many emotions in reading this thread -- from lust to envy to relief at knowing that my life of longing is not weird or wrong. It has inspired me to just talk openly about this source of life-long fantasy and intrigue.

My common desire is for my partner to understand the power of her breasts, not only as life-giving but also as sexual power. Tease me. Suckle me. Dress to show off or just hint at the heaven beneath the fabric. Use them in whatever way pleases us both! Just never be embarrassed by them. Never be afraid of their power or reluctant to use them to seduce.

To all the women of Lit: thank you for your openness, your sexiness and your willingness to share pictures and emotions
To my fellow breast lovers: I'm glad to be a charter member of the club!

That's kinda cool. I'm embarrassed about mine (their size) so that was nice to read

Aroused and tipsy...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have real breasts, big ones, and I am on all fours with them swaying heavily down. Two women are below them and suckle hungrily, while I watch them doing it in a mirror...:eek:

Sweet torture

I am tied to my bed, you apply metallic clamps to my nips, connect them to some device...turn the knob and some low voltage is electrifying my nips...my breasts start to twitch...you turn again...OMG:eek:

my breasts full and heavy and touching a girls clit...making both of us close to climaxing...:eek:

I once gave a "magic" lesson to a lady who was inspired by my sleight of hand tricks. She had a pair of 34DDs (mine are a little bigger) that made me try something new on her. I challenged her that I can steal something from between her breasts and she wouldn't notice. She accepted and put a 1$ note in her cleavage. I walked with her to the mirror and stood behind her and started to work my light fingers on her boobs. She was looking at the mirror to try to catch me, but (as I planned) my nimble fingers were arousing her and diverting her attention, enough for me to do it. I then dared her to try it on me!

What followed was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. ;)

I once gave a "magic" lesson to a lady who was inspired by my sleight of hand tricks. She had a pair of 34DDs (mine are a little bigger) that made me try something new on her. I challenged her that I can steal something from between her breasts and she wouldn't notice. She accepted and put a 1$ note in her cleavage. I walked with her to the mirror and stood behind her and started to work my light fingers on her boobs. She was looking at the mirror to try to catch me, but (as I planned) my nimble fingers were arousing her and diverting her attention, enough for me to do it. I then dared her to try it on me!

Sounds amazing, what followed???

I am sure it would have worked with me...once your hands would have been on my breasts I wouldn't notice anything except your hands massaging them...
attachment.php

Back