breast fantasies

I want them to be suckled...

like this...
attachment.php

massage parlor

"breast massage, provided by 4 competent hands..." the advertisement on a sauna club catches my attention immediately. Entry fee is 20 Euro, then I book the massage. Would be men or women providing it? No idea. On the massage bed am assistant covers me from the belly on downwards...
Two women in white coats enter and say hello. Both are below 30 and, well, don't hide their busts too much.
Then it starts. some oil first and then they start on my shoulders, my pectoris major, gently and in perfect unison. 2 hands on each breast. They cup, squeeze, in a rythmic and synchronized way...they torture me by leaving out the nips and by giving me a good view down their cleavage...:eek:

sleep over

I am young again, just approaching puberty, visiting my auntie and sleeping in her huge bed. At night she rolls over and I find myself close to her full breasts. Sleepily I close my lips around one exposed nip, and she starts moaning in her sleep...:eek:

Stroking stiff nipples of pert little tits through a camisole or tank top.

I've never had the pleasure of playing with another woman's, but God large breasts really, really turn me on? Any of the pictures, I really would love to touch, kiss, etc... I have small breasts myself and they're far too sensitive for me to really enjoy having them played with much, I would definitely prefer to play with another woman's. :)

My sister in-law has big tits and her nipples are always erect and stick out size of a sharpie and protrude 1/4 through her cheap bra and shirt.

I would love to come up behind her reach around and pinch those sucker. just work them awhile

Take it from me it is wonderful, i love breast feeding and milk play with a friend who has a young child and is nursing.

Would gladly accept the opportunity if one of my friends ever offers!

Men...

I wonder why men are not more forthcoming about breast fantasies... Specifically breast feeding / suckling? Are they embarrassed to share this is a turn on for them because our breast are more commonly known to feed our babies? Must we seek other women that have the same desires of breast play... Not that in anyway this is a bad thing!:rose: :kiss: :rose:

I wonder why men are not more forthcoming about breast fantasies... Specifically breast feeding / suckling? Are they embarrassed to share this is a turn on for them because our breast are more commonly known to feed our babies? Must we seek other women that have the same desires of breast play... Not that in anyway this is a bad thing!:rose: :kiss: :rose:

I've stated a few different places here that it's a big turn on for me. I loved when my wife's milk came in and I loved playing around. Suckling, having her shoot milk at me... loved it.

I've stated a few different places here that it's a big turn on for me. I loved when my wife's milk came in and I loved playing around. Suckling, having her shoot milk at me... loved it.

She is a very lucky woman indeed! :heart:

Dream!

I still day dream and fantasize about one of my co-workers breasts, they are absolutely spectacular and to this day the nicest breasts I've ever had the pleasure of playing with :)

hmmm

I love breasts ...all sizes. I had a gf that had large breasts that loved breast play. I would caress and suck her breasts. She loved me massaging them with oil and playing with her nipples. when her nipples were slippery and hard after lots of teasing and sucking I would put oil on my penis and fuck them. I would lie on my back and stroke my cock as she rubbed her breasts and particularly her nipples over my erection. I would cover her nipples with cum.

I am young again, just approaching puberty, visiting my auntie and sleeping in her huge bed. At night she rolls over and I find myself close to her full breasts. Sleepily I close my lips around one exposed nip, and she starts moaning in her sleep...:eek:

oooh don't stop there...

Back