Thoughts on breast implants...

If a woman is unhappy with the size or shape of her breasts then i totally think she should have implants,its her body so if it makes her happy or other people too then i woukd encouraged her to do it. To make them bigger or uplift or support, i would have an operation for an uplift but its so exspensive

When I said "Think baseball in an old sock.", that was from first hand experience. She had them done in the mid -80s, maybe before the procedures were perfected and money was a major object, so low cost prevailed. Lots and lots of problems within the first few years too. Hardening around the implants, etc. By the early 2000s, they were horrible. Almost hard to look at.

Also consider the unfortunate case of (I thought it was) Heidi Mark, when even the high priced ones can create havoc. Unless I have the name of the actress worng, there were stories all over the place about some sort of serious infection that left her disfigured and seeking help for restoration. I can't find anything on it now so it may have been wiped as part of the lawsuit settlement. Or it may have been a different actress.

In my experience (which is mostly from lap dances from strippers, though with pretty relaxed rules so I've done quite a lot of fondling) they vary considerably. Some not so good, usually too hard, but some are very good and I think were a good choice for that particular girl. Second the opinion to research different people's work as much as possible if you decide to go forward.

I've had to delete what I typed here several times while trying to think about how to say this again on this thread and not be rude. Might as well just be blunt.

My original question was about experience with implants and thoughts on them. I did not ask for breasts size preferences. I asked for experiences with implants. And what I'm about to write may seem bitchy, but I mean it as a public service.

I don't care what size breasts any particular man likes other than my Husband, and he's not fixated on it anyway. I've never had problem attracting men. Sure, I may not know how to act on it anymore given I'm out of practice, but I know I can attract men (and some women too). Sure, there are men (and women) who won't be attracted to me because they like bigger. boobs. Fine. That's their preference. It's never bothered me. But what I do care about is how I look to myself, how I feel about myself, how I look in the clothes I like. And that has nothing to do with how fucking precious small breasts are to some men. It's not about them! And if that makes some people think I'm a bitch, so be it. 🤬
I actually think you are being a little hard on the guys who have told you how much they like tiny titties or all sorts and sizes of breasts. I won't say that here. You may also be irritated by all the guys saying that they respect the fact that this is your choice and you shouldn't do it because other people like big boobs and that it should be about how you feeel about yourself. Even though you obviously realize that.

I think you might want to give some thought to why you might think that you look better with larger breasts. You may want to consider the extent to which your view of yourself may have been influenced by a larger, cultural perception based upon a particular iteration of the male gaze. That cultrual preference was particularly dominant when I was growing up, a period when women's bodies were generally expected to be covered to a very high degree, and prominent breasts (or the illusion of prominent breasts) was the dominant visual attaction. This cultural preference was reinforced in Playboy and other magazines of the era which focussed on unusually large breasts. (Note that I did not say that the focussed on women with unusually large breasts. The focus was pretty much on the breasts themselves

So, I think that these guys, whether consiously or not, are trying to counteract that cultural preference.

She's clearly noy asking about opinions of whoever and 'cultural' whatever.

She's asking about personal experiences of those who have had them, or those who know someone who has, or has chosen not to, and why.

I've had to delete what I typed here several times while trying to think about how to say this again on this thread and not be rude. Might as well just be blunt.

My original question was about experience with implants and thoughts on them. I did not ask for breasts size preferences. I asked for experiences with implants. And what I'm about to write may seem bitchy, but I mean it as a public service.

I don't care what size breasts any particular man likes other than my Husband, and he's not fixated on it anyway. I've never had problem attracting men. Sure, I may not know how to act on it anymore given I'm out of practice, but I know I can attract men (and some women too). Sure, there are men (and women) who won't be attracted to me because they like bigger. boobs. Fine. That's their preference. It's never bothered me. But what I do care about is how I look to myself, how I feel about myself, how I look in the clothes I like. And that has nothing to do with how fucking precious small breasts are to some men. It's not about them! And if that makes some people think I'm a bitch, so be it. 🤬
You are 100% right. My apologies for my post

Mammographer here (no i wont have perverted conversations in my pms or on the forum about my profession)

Some things to consider from my experiences

- while we do mammograms on ladies with implants and they are as a coworker described as “adequate “ they are not as good as mammograms without implants. We do our best but there is no way to get all the tissue. I have had patients with implants come in and also have a strong family history of breast cancer and say how worried they are about getting cancer.

- while some patients seem perfectly happy with their decision, others have incapuslation issues or ruptures and are unable to fund the surgery to get them removed and they have told me their insurance wont help cover the removal

Mammographer here (no i wont have perverted conversations in my pms or on the forum about my profession)

Some things to consider from my experiences

- while we do mammograms on ladies with implants and they are as a coworker described as “adequate “ they are not as good as mammograms without implants. We do our best but there is no way to get all the tissue. I have had patients with implants come in and also have a strong family history of breast cancer and say how worried they are about getting cancer.

- while some patients seem perfectly happy with their decision, others have incapuslation issues or ruptures and are unable to fund the surgery to get them removed and they have told me their insurance wont help cover the removal
That is very interesting information. It's certainly additional concerns I hadn't known about. Thanks!

I like breasts, thats a fact. My wife has DD, loved it very much. But bra streps digged into her shoulders and the weight of the tits got into her back. So we discussed a lot and at least she got a reduction to 110C. They about 900grams each side, very professional, but there are scars. They told us, she would never have a feeling in the niples again. But after years, feeling was really good back.
So when i see those monsters from young girls, i wonder how do they feel coming in ages? Its not from doing an A or B to C. I mean the gallons. From a medical point of view, if a small breast is a mental handicap, its ok to solve this. If its only for Insta or FB pics it could be a burden. A natural breast in my opinion feels better to play and squeeze, than hardballs. But thats my personal opinion.

Implants can be nice but what I’ve seen is they go to big. I’m not talking huge but A to C or D. Some look funny because they are too far apart. I’ve also seen where they look Square.

My wife has talked about getting hers done. She has a DD/E and she’s getting older and has had 2 kids. I don’t think theres anything wrong and would not want her to take the risk. But it’s up to her. Whatever her choice I love ‘em.

Last edited:
My wife has talked about getting hers done. She has a DD/E and she’s getting older and has had 2 kids. I don’t think theres anything wrong and would not want her to take the risk. But it’s up to her. Whatever her choice I love ‘em.

They have breast lifts that might be a better option for your lady. My wife is in the same situation and looking into it.

It’s
They have breast lifts that might be a better option for your lady. My wife is in the same situation and looking into it.
early on in our discussion. She has just Mentioned it. I’m sure if this is something she really is interested in she will look at all the options.

Your choice, as others have said, but large breats aren't the end all be all. I've seen many smaller chested women who I thought were gorgeous. Keira Knightly comes to mind. I wouldn't do it if you just want to be more attractive to men or even other women.

This may be in the wrong forum, but it probably works as well as any other.

I am a small breasted woman who from time to time seriously thinks about implants, and right now is one of those times. How small am I, you ask? I am going to resort to the "cup" size description, even though it is wildly inaccurate as cup size is a relative function of band size, not an absolute measure, and my actual cup size for my band size is different than the generic cup size scale most people use to discuss breast size rather than bra sizing (by the way, the cup size scale most people use to discuss size appears to be based on the 34 or 36 band sizes). Anyhoo, let's say I'm bigger than an 'A' and smaller than a full 'B'. Or we could say less than a handful. For me to achieve any real cleavage requires a torture device bra (although to be fair, I tried one on a few weeks back that was not very torturous and gave me about two cup size increase in appearance as well as some actual cleavage -- I almost bought that one). Thus, from time to time, I ponder implants. I would never go really big, but maybe a cup size and a half to get me to a full generic 'C'. And the fullness is as important as the size for me.

So, what are some thoughts on breast implants? Do you like women with them? Do you think they are disfigurements? Do you think they feel weird or off-putting (the ones I have felt were... different -- not off-putting to me, but it would take some getting used to; to be fair, it was just feeling -- I was not intimate with any of the women whose augmented breasts I have felt)?

If you have implants, do you like them? did they desensitize your breasts/nipples? Would you do it again knowing what you know? How large did you go and would you do that different?

Anyway, thank in advance for keeping your responses respectful and courteous. ;) :D
I briefly considered this too, because I always dreamt about having let's say a good C-cup...but then I thought they're good enough
https://forum.literotica.com/attachments/m2-gif.2033916/

Last edited:
Not a fan of fake tits because they look like fake tits!
Natural is better, why risk surgery to look unnatural? Then you have to have them fix again in 10 or 15 years!
No thanks, you’re beautiful the way you are.

When I said "Think baseball in an old sock.", that was from first hand experience. She had them done in the mid -80s, maybe before the procedures were perfected and money was a major object, so low cost prevailed. Lots and lots of problems within the first few years too. Hardening around the implants, etc. By the early 2000s, they were horrible. Almost hard to look at.

Also consider the unfortunate case of (I thought it was) Heidi Mark, when even the high priced ones can create havoc. Unless I have the name of the actress worng, there were stories all over the place about some sort of serious infection that left her disfigured and seeking help for restoration. I can't find anything on it now so it may have been wiped as part of the lawsuit settlement. Or it may have been a different actress.
I believe it was the implant silicone had began to leak, then settled in her face and other areas as well... if we're speaking about the same victim....

I'm opposed to breast implants. I think small natural breasts are much sexier than fake breasts. Implants are so easy to spot and they look so fake, especially with the scar underneath the breasts. I had one of my most intense orgasms with a lady who was basically flat chested. I would recommend against having implants.

I'm opposed to breast implants. I think small natural breasts are much sexier than fake breasts. Implants are so easy to spot and they look so fake, especially with the scar underneath the breasts. I had one of my most intense orgasms with a lady who was basically flat chested. I would recommend against having implants.
I'm not a fan either, I much prefer natural women

Back