Thoughts on breast implants...

lil_jenni

Super Fellatrix
This may be in the wrong forum, but it probably works as well as any other.

I am a small breasted woman who from time to time seriously thinks about implants, and right now is one of those times. How small am I, you ask? I am going to resort to the "cup" size description, even though it is wildly inaccurate as cup size is a relative function of band size, not an absolute measure, and my actual cup size for my band size is different than the generic cup size scale most people use to discuss breast size rather than bra sizing (by the way, the cup size scale most people use to discuss size appears to be based on the 34 or 36 band sizes). Anyhoo, let's say I'm bigger than an 'A' and smaller than a full 'B'. Or we could say less than a handful. For me to achieve any real cleavage requires a torture device bra (although to be fair, I tried one on a few weeks back that was not very torturous and gave me about two cup size increase in appearance as well as some actual cleavage -- I almost bought that one). Thus, from time to time, I ponder implants. I would never go really big, but maybe a cup size and a half to get me to a full generic 'C'. And the fullness is as important as the size for me.

So, what are some thoughts on breast implants? Do you like women with them? Do you think they are disfigurements? Do you think they feel weird or off-putting (the ones I have felt were... different -- not off-putting to me, but it would take some getting used to; to be fair, it was just feeling -- I was not intimate with any of the women whose augmented breasts I have felt)?

If you have implants, do you like them? did they desensitize your breasts/nipples? Would you do it again knowing what you know? How large did you go and would you do that different?

Anyway, thank in advance for keeping your responses respectful and courteous. ;) :D

For reasons from medical to vanity, my sisters did so and I know a number of other women who've done so. Here's the little that I've been told. Discuss it with your personal doctor and get their referral to someone they trust. Go with a breast size that suits your body frame and build. Keep in mind that it may involve having some additional touch-up work to align your aureolas and nipples. Some scaring will take place under your breasts.

But here's the thing, if it's something that you want for yourself and not just something your partner may want then it's all about your own happiness.

As for with or without breast implants, it's all about the woman and my interest in her. The size of her breasts is the least of matters. You just be yourself and be happy with your choices.

For reasons from medical to vanity, my sisters did so and I know a number of other women who've done so. Here's the little that I've been told. Discuss it with your personal doctor and get their referral to someone they trust. Go with a breast size that suits your body frame and build. Keep in mind that it may involve having some additional touch-up work to align your aureolas and nipples. Some scaring will take place under your breasts.

But here's the thing, if it's something that you want for yourself and not just something your partner may want then it's all about your own happiness.

As for with or without breast implants, it's all about the woman and my interest in her. The size of her breasts is the least of matters. You just be yourself and be happy with your choices.
My husband is outwardly supportive of whatever I want to do, but inwardly I think he would side on me not getting implants. If I ever do it, it will be for me.

Some men (the smart ones but I may be biased) find petiteness irresistible. The joy of a tiny little handful of behind is a delightful joy to behold (ba-dom-bom), and goes nicely with whatever quantity of handfulls come with the boobs.

It’s your body and decision. I’ll nonetheless vote “don’t change a thing” …

I think that if you are doing it for you and it isn't coming from a place of insecurity then go for it. We all do all kinds of things to look and feel beautiful and there is nothing wrong with that.

Only you can know your own mind. Ignore the people who presume to judge your motives or what you choose to do with your own body.

How a woman feels about her body is what's important. If she feels an increase in breast size is important, she should go for it. And be supported in the decision by her significant other.

Personally, I much prefer smaller breasts and always have.

I didn't like the feel of the few I've touched. They don't seem worth the expense, the risks of surgery, and the back strain. You could try touching some yourself, by whatever means is appropriate for your social circle: friends, a surgeon's other patients, strip club, etc.

I have been intimate with two women that had implants. They looked nice, when clothed, but I didn't care for the nude version, and couldn't get interested in them as far as touching, kissing, etc. As a woman ages, those high, firm 20-something breasts look increasingly out of place.

There seems to be quite a range of outcomes based upon the type of implant used and the abilities of the surgeon. I think some people confuse the ones that aren't well done with all implants. Some are very well done. I'd say this is definitely an area where you should pay for the better outcome if you are going to do it.

My husband is outwardly supportive of whatever I want to do, but inwardly I think he would side on me not getting implants. If I ever do it, it will be for me.
Desire provides absolute refutation to the media obsession with body-form. There is no one specific body-form that all must aspire to. The photos and clips uploaded onto Literotica – and elsewhere, show the full wonderful diversity of the human body. And for every kind of body, there are people out there who love and desire that body. Beauty is a flexible concept. We share our differences in a delight of naked skin, in tenderness, in arousal, in playful fun sex, and sometimes more. Celebrate your body exactly as you are.

As had been said, if you're doing it for you and not for someone else, why not. As long as you can afford it, the possible complications/risks are acceptable, etc., if you want it I say go for it.

That being said, I've liked both the small and large breasts I've interacted with. I've never thought any of them needed any "improvement." 🙂

Ok, I'll chip in my two cents worth here as my ex ended up getting implants while we were together.

She was between an "A" cup and a "B" cup but had been ridiculed all her life for having small breasts. Although I loved her small size and tried to convince her of that fact, she still felt inadequate because of her small size. (To give some context, she was in her early 40's when we met).

While we were together, she got a breast cancer scare has she had a few lumps in her breasts. She had the lumps removed and they came back negative for cancer -THANK GOD. We were both scared out of our wits over this!

Since she had had surgery for lump removal, she qualified for breast reconstruction surgery, so she decided to not only have that surgery, but to go up in size, as well, so that she would feel better about herself.

We discussed it for several months and I told her that I stood behind her for whatever she decided. (Although, I did suggest that she not go to big and to stay within a range of proportions to her body size - petite 5'4", slim.)

We also looked at a LOT of pictures of women that had posted before and after shots of themselves online so that she could get an idea of what she might look like after and of how the different sizes might look on her, comparatively speaking. We also considered under the muscles or on top of the breast plate. On top of the breast plate is how probably 90% of women get theirs and that's also why a lot of boob jobs look like balloons or even basket balls have been bolted to their chests.

Because of this she decided to get hers done under the muscle. I will tell you that there are pros and cons to each decision. Pro - looks and feels more natural. It was very hard to distinguish between real and the implants. Con - because they have to make a hole under your muscles, it is a LOT more painful. Especially for the first few days after surgery. Lots of pain medication and anti-itch medications, too.

I will tell you that a few weeks after her surgery, we had a company party to go to and she went braless and got a LOT of compliments on her new size, and she felt so much better about herself. Her self-esteem probably increased 100% because of her surgery and her new size.

She only went up about a cup size, so she is probably between a "B" cup size and a "C" cup size depending on the various factors. However, with her new breasts, she feels more confident, is a lot sexier and fills out her clothes a lot better.

I loved the way she looked before, but I'm glad that she had the surgery because she's happier with herself a lot more but am also glad that she didn't oversize herself as most women do.

I will say that a lot of women that have the bolt on oversized implants are horrific to look at as it looks like someone just bolted a basketball onto their chest. But with my ex's, you really couldn't tell as the surgeon did an exceptional job but also because they were under her muscle.

I hope that this will give you an insight as to how one person dealt with a smaller breast size.

In addition, I dated a girl several years ago that was a small "A" size, she still is and has NO DESIRE to change.

So, it's up to the individual and how they feel about themselves.

Last edited:
I have a strong preference for natural, but I don’t fault anyone else’s preference. I think that a woman with smaller than average breasts who is comfortable with her shirt off is sexier than any woman who is timid about being topless. It’s even less of an issue when fully clothed. Overall fitness, a smiling face, and attitude are higher on the hierarchy of attractiveness features. Between A and full-B cup is unmistakably feminine are certainly meets the threshold of being a sexually attractive feature. Once you reach that size, trying to shoot for the perfect breast size gives small gains, especially when it requires surgical cutting and scars.

If I were in your husband's situation, I would likely respond as he has. I’d support my wife regardless of her decision. I definitely wouldn’t want her to do it for me.

I will also tell you that of the threads that deal with breasts size on here the smaller breasted threads have more postings than the large breasted threads do. By an extremely wide margin, too.

Sadly, I've rarely seen an implant job that looks... 'good'. The result tends to look artificial, like balloons forced under skin, and much too rigid.

I'm of the school of thought that likes smaller breasts, myself.

The two most erotic women I've ever been with were both a 32B. I've been with big-busted and small-busted. (I married small-busted.) For me the woman's sexiness was in how she perceived herself and her attitude. I'd tell you to stay natural, but it's always up to you.

Hi Jenni, I’m not sure how old you are, but I can tell you I know several small breasted women in their late fifties/early sixties whose breasts look every bit as good now as when they were 20. Something to consider.

I am a small breasted woman who from time to time seriously thinks about implants, and right now is one of those times. How small am I, you ask? I am going to resort to the "cup" size description, even though it is wildly inaccurate as cup size is a relative function of band size, not an absolute measure, and my actual cup size for my band size is different than the generic cup size scale most people use to discuss breast size rather than bra sizing (by the way, the cup size scale most people use to discuss size appears to be based on the 34 or 36 band sizes). Anyhoo, let's say I'm bigger than an 'A' and smaller than a full 'B'. Or we could say less than a handful. For me to achieve any real cleavage requires a torture device bra (although to be fair, I tried one on a few weeks back that was not very torturous and gave me about two cup size increase in appearance as well as some actual cleavage -- I almost bought that one). Thus, from time to time, I ponder implants. I would never go really big, but maybe a cup size and a half to get me to a full generic 'C'. And the fullness is as important as the size for me.

So, what are some thoughts on breast implants? Do you like women with them? Do you think they are disfigurements? Do you think they feel weird or off-putting (the ones I have felt were... different -- not off-putting to me, but it would take some getting used to; to be fair, it was just feeling -- I was not intimate with any of the women whose augmented breasts I have felt)?

If you have implants, do you like them? did they desensitize your breasts/nipples? Would you do it again knowing what you know? How large did you go and would you do that different?

Anyway, thank in advance for keeping your responses respectful and courteous. ;) :D
What matters is what you want.

But since you asked for opinions, really it makes no difference to me. Breasts are not the be all end all for me, don't care if they are big, small, real, fake, etc. For me personally a woman better have more going on than a pair of tits, most women have those and it's not something that will impress me. Too often they are flaunted to try to distract from lousy or toxic personalities.

As a few others mentioned, it’s absolutely down to your feelings.

So the following is completely irrelevant 🤣
But I love smaller boobs. Plus they help you rock a nice dress. Probably why so many supermodels are on the smaller side.

I think a better question is…
What do you think? How do you feel about it?
TBH. In the end. It’s about what you are happy with.

I had small A cups but great sensitive nipples and I wanted to get implants to a small C for better proportion. Worried about losing nipple sensation a lot. At age 36 went to a female plastic surgeon and told her my concern. She told me that was a major worry for her as well and was like me a very small A cup. Her breast looked good but not over sized and she told me that her sensation went down for a few months but then it returned. she even got a bit "naughty" and told me her husband and her now could "titty fuck" and she loved it!! So I had small C Cups and they look and feel great. My nipples were kind of numb for two or three months though but now are back to normal. And I like titty fucking too now!!

I'm a firm believer that it's the woman's body and therefore it's entirely her choice. If a woman wants implants, go for it. If she doesn't want implants then don't do it.

All boobs are good boobs (unless, like, there's breast cancer and they're actively trying to kill you). I'm always happy when I get to see or play with boobs.

Back