Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
My God I want to fuck.
hard fuck too.
the kind where she wants it but isn't ready for my cock.
I'm lusting for that dry penetration feeling.
the kind that hurts us both
but is worth the brief pain.

I cannot think of one thing in life that equals the sensation of a woman's body becoming wet around my cock; how wonderful the release of friction feels as she forms around me.

We don't even have to be naked
all I need is to reach around her front, press my exposed hips against her ass, and pull her tight against me as I pop open the button of her slack jeans.

I'd have to do it quick to catch her.
push her up against the wall, over a table, or the back of the couch
then expose her flesh to my eyes.

no romance
no passion
no pretense

just selfish fucking.

*fan self and hopes to dream THAT dream .....*

:rose:

I sure the fuck hope you don't dream the way I dreamt last night. The difficulty I have going to sleep paired with the fucked up dreams I have when I get to sleep is starting to make me wonder if I'm supposed to sleep at all.

My God I want to fuck.
hard fuck too.
the kind where she wants it but isn't ready for my cock.
I'm lusting for that dry penetration feeling.
the kind that hurts us both
but is worth the brief pain.

I cannot think of one thing in life that equals the sensation of a woman's body becoming wet around my cock; how wonderful the release of friction feels as she forms around me.

We don't even have to be naked
all I need is to reach around her front, press my exposed hips against her ass, and pull her tight against me as I pop open the button of her slack jeans.

I'd have to do it quick to catch her.
push her up against the wall, over a table, or the back of the couch
then expose her flesh to my eyes.

no romance
no passion
no pretense

just selfish fucking.

*GULP

I sure the fuck hope you don't dream the way I dreamt last night. The difficulty I have going to sleep paired with the fucked up dreams I have when I get to sleep is starting to make me wonder if I'm supposed to sleep at all.

sorry to hear about your sleeping problems ...
sending you {{{hugs}}} and :kiss::kiss::kiss: ...
although I personally think that a good hard fuck as in the post I was referring to ... would do wonder for a good night sleep ;)
(I love it when a cock pushes its way in and my pussy gets wet all around it .... mmmmm)

hope you sleep better and dream more pleasant dreams :rose:

had to wait to be back home to check the pics and have to say .... wow

I don't like guns on principle but have to confess that this picture ... sends delicious shivers down my spine ... :eek:

:rose:

Midnight masturbating alone in the dark with nothing but my thoughts is something I like to do from time to time.

The rough textured fabric of the couch against my naked body and the firm grip of my hand around my cock is an interesting tactile experience; but my thoughts, my thoughts are golden.

Sometimes I like to try and disassociate the touch sensation between my hand and my cock. I like to think about how my cock feels in my hand; the warmth and hardness of it. I like to lay on my back studying it with my fingers and the palm of my hand. I like how it feels against my stomach.

Bringing myself to orgasm is a new experience every time. I like laying in the dark because it seems to be more intimate to me. I like to believe i can feel the release of semen from my testicles up to the base of my cock eager for their release. I like milking my orgasm; toying with the anticipatory sensation of my load and the physioemotional sensation of my impending orgasm. I like feeling my cock begin to swell and convulse in the ejaculatory version of the dry-heaves... sensing the first clear release erotically make it's way out of my erection. I like touching it, feeling the slick liquid between the pad of my fingertip and the head of my cock.

When it comes time i lay back and let it go. Sometimes I will finish on my chest, feeling my warm wet ejaculate land in the center... each subsequent pulse falling shorter and shorter from the center of my sternum, to down below my rib cage, and along my stomach. The times that I do have the lights on I like to lay back holding my cock upward as it is fun to watch myself erupt and watch the hot jets of semen defy gravity for a brief moment before running down the head of my cock and thumb.

Perhaps so... but it is I who feels lucky.
She understands and is patient with me.

I believe I owe her, her very own orgasm.

you feel as you should...you are a good husband
one like that is always good to find...and keep

yes darling you do...many of them;)

I like how she feels against my body.

I love how the male and female form fit together so well. Every nook and curve of one body sort of clicking into place with the other. The softness of her contrasted to the sheer maleness of him. *sigh*

Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing that. :rose:

I love how the male and female form fit together so well. Every nook and curve of one body sort of clicking into place with the other. The softness of her contrasted to the sheer maleness of him. *sigh*

Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing that. :rose:

thank you!

Why do they always want to be in on the action? :rolleyes: We have to lock ours out or she's in and out of every crevice.

I love the playfulness of this pic.

I don't know. They will be disinterested in you all day long but once you start doing something all of the sudden they gotta see what's going on and if they can be a part of it.

thank you

I don't know. They will be disinterested in you all day long but once you start doing something all of the sudden they gotta see what's going on and if they can be a part of it.

thank you

They totally do that. Mine always jumps on my lap when I'm at the computer....she'll rub her face all over my chin...gaze up at me lovingly. It's so darn cute. *feeling all warm and fuzzy* But it's not always easy to work like that, yk? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back