Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
questiongrl said:
if this is a good respresentation of your drifting-off-to-sleep thoughts, oh how i'd love to be listening to the voices in your head right about now ...

if I recall correctly the voices in my head were telling me at the time to roll on my otherside if I didn't want my arm to go numb.

y=mx+b said:
as with everything the future is simply uncertain.
I do have to start making some cuts as I've spread myself thin. I'm not much when it comes to multi-tasking.

Quite understandable

as to the passage... very nice, and intriguing. I only wish there were more....

:kiss:

Ember Faye said:
Quite understandable

as to the passage... very nice, and intriguing. I only wish there were more....

:kiss:

I am sure there will be more... perhaps not of that particular story although.

y=mx+b said:
I am sure there will be more... perhaps not of that particular story although.

I look forward to them (if you so choose to share more)
as I will look forward to anything you choose to post here :)

~:rose:~

y=mx+b said:
if I recall correctly the voices in my head were telling me at the time to roll on my otherside if I didn't want my arm to go numb.
see, now that woulda helped me. i woke up with a numb .... ummmm .... arm. yeah, arm ...
;)

y=mx+b said:
perhaps I should cut my involvment in the GB and focus more of my lit time here.

You'd problably be more open to comments from men if you spent less time there :rolleyes:

To even come close to your pics challenges me

Ember Faye said:
I look forward to them (if you so choose to share more)
as I will look forward to anything you choose to post here :)

~:rose:~

with such beautiful sexy people making up my audience how could I possibly choose not to share?

questiongrl said:
see, now that woulda helped me. i woke up with a numb .... ummmm .... arm. yeah, arm ...
;)

for some reason or another your post makes me want to go down on you. I don't know why.

jushorny said:
You'd problably be more open to comments from men if you spent less time there :rolleyes:

To even come close to your pics challenges me

yeah... it's difficult be oneself over there.

I appreciate your candor and admiration.

ran57gr said:
That was a good read, thanks :kiss:

if only I could put down into words the sexual charge I get when my eyes take in your image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back