Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's right... I'm not afraid to grab a hold of ones hair and direct them where I want to go.

that is... if direction is needed.

My goodness

I don't know how i missed seeing this thread before. U sir are a master of the tease.
I am always a big fan of bits and pieces shots, but now I am a very big fan of your bits and pieces. :heart:
Sylph ;)

i haven't been here in a while, but glad i saw the recent pics.

you're looking fabulous as usual. I love your av pic. smoking hot.

thanks Little T, Sylph, and Kinky S.G.

work's keeping me too busy (and full of rage) to be around a whole lot. Perhaps if things start slowing down and I get some free time where I don't know what to do with myself I'll post a little more around here.

I can't tell you why... but for some reason today, the idea of watching my wife fuck another man just sounds so hot.

I would be a liar if I were to tell you that such a fantasy wasn't at the top of my things to masturbate to. I find it curious as a lot of men go the wife/girlfriend with another woman fantasy. Don't get me wrong... that appeals to me as well. I mean... who doesn't want to see the woman they love passionatly embraced in the warm soft flesh of another woman... breast to breast hungrily kissing each other on the mouth slowly working their way elsewhere?

but man... to see her slowly take the ridged cock of another man into her mouth... looking up at him as she looks up at me... now that is a trip.

i agree

y=mx+b said:
I can't tell you why... but for some reason today, the idea of watching my wife fuck another man just sounds so hot.

I would be a liar if I were to tell you that such a fantasy wasn't at the top of my things to masturbate to. I find it curious as a lot of men go the wife/girlfriend with another woman fantasy. Don't get me wrong... that appeals to me as well. I mean... who doesn't want to see the woman they love passionatly embraced in the warm soft flesh of another woman... breast to breast hungrily kissing each other on the mouth slowly working their way elsewhere?

but man... to see her slowly take the ridged cock of another man into her mouth... looking up at him as she looks up at me... now that is a trip.

I agree 100%. My greatest desire is to have the one I love to be pleasured by what ever means possible, whether it is me licking on her clit or watching a well endowed man fill her up, just as long as she is satisfied.

She is such a great lover and the way she takes in my erect cock is something spectacular. Her deep dark brown eyes framed by her hair, complimented by her soft glowing skin and wet soft lips... slowly taking the head of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue coaxing me deeper and deeper... wanting me all the more.

And with a glance into my eyes... making me feel that want... causing me to fall into that want.

and she sleeps in her beauty... eyes closed, lips together, back against my chest. Holding her in my arms is so contenting, so relaxing, and the most peaceful experience ever lived.

I watched her last night as she slid my cock into her body. I didn't touch her with my arms, with my hands, or with my fingers. The only connection between us was that of me inside of her... and her pelvis against mine.

and it was good

Attachments

• desklamp.JPG
    desklamp.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 282
  • arm and chest.JPG
    arm and chest.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 285
  • hand.JPG
    hand.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 290
have i mentioned that u really do have the nicest bits and pieces.....
that ass picture was just a little bits and pieces revenge on my part.
Sylph ;)

Last edited:
SylphOne said:
have i mentioned that u really do have the nicest bits and pieces.....
that ass picture was just a little bits and pieces revenge on my part.
Sylph ;)

is this a challenge to some kinda dual or something?

y=mx+b said:
is this a challenge to some kinda dual or something?
lol, no i think u would win hands down... so i will forfit before we even begin. Consider it more of a cruel tribute from an amateur bits and pieces artist , to a master, ;)

SylphOne said:
lol, no i think u would win hands down... so i will forfit before we even begin. Consider it more of a cruel tribute from an amateur bits and pieces artist , to a master, ;)

oh nonsense... we are all equals in the various realms of sensuality.

hello???? have u seen your own av??? not to many people can equal that. just take the compliment and enjoy it :nana:
Sylph ;)

I have to admit... work really wears a guy out. Yet when I come home and am met at the door by my wife there is something energizing about it.

I don't know if it's her... her hugs... her eyes... or her sweet voice. Whatever it is... I love it.

Attachments

• sidways.jpg
    sidways.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back