Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A spanking is always good. Giving or receiving if it is done well can almost bring me to a orgasm.

I lean back against the wall, head tilted back, my legs open, every glorious part of me displayed.

I push my way in. I kiss down you body from your breasts, over your belly and as my knees touch the floor before you, my lips touch you pussy lips, my tongue teases your clit.

LadyC...I must agree with you there...always a nice way to bring on a very pleasurable orgasm

I love the warmth spreading across my behind as a woman's hand stings my flesh, a warmth filling my entire body.....causing my breathing to become rough and panting, my heart to pound, and of course, my juices to flow.

I push my way in. I kiss down you body from your breasts, over your belly and as my knees touch the floor before you, my lips touch you pussy lips, my tongue teases your clit.

I sigh as your lips brush over my body. Shudder as they latch on to my nipples. I grab your hair and moan as you kiss a trail down my abs.

I sigh as your lips brush over my body. Shudder as they latch on to my nipples. I grab your hair and moan as you kiss a trail down my abs.

Use me, Darling. I love the way your hands grasping my hair "force" me to kiss wherever you desire to feel my lips.

I pull my knees up to let you in further--grab fistfuls of your hair with both hands and bury your face in my pussy. I shudder at first contact with my clit. It feels so delightful.

My senses are reeling. The aroma of your pussy fills me, the taste of your juices on my tongue and the sensation of you hands pulling my hair reminds me of the power you have over me.

you feel my legs shaking around your shoulders. the way you run your tongue around my pussy lips so tantalizingly and then lick up to my clit and back down again. I can't hold back much longer. the familiar build starts between my legs and shoots up to my stomach. My whole body feels the sweet release.

...my hands cup your sweet face and I explore your mouth with my tongue. I taste myself on your lips-- on your tongue-- the salty smoothness that makes me want to taste you as well.

You see the adoration in my eyes. You kiss me, tasting yourself on my lips. Your hand is between my legs. Your fingers play a familiar melody on my pussy as my fluids flow soaking your hand. I moan into your mouth.

I pull your head to one side and kiss your neck. I bite carefully, making sure not to leave marks. I kiss across your collar bone from one shoulder to the other as I lean you back down on the bed. I kiss down and around your hard nipples. I tease them in my mouth and hear you sigh.

...my hands cup your sweet face and I explore your mouth with my tongue. I taste myself on your lips-- on your tongue-- the salty smoothness that makes me want to taste you as well.

You lead me to the bed and press me down on the cool sheet. You are above me, a knee on either side of my head. Your pussy lowers toward me, then just as it touches my lips, your mouth engulfs my pussy and your tongue caresses my clit. Oh God!

I flick my tongue over your swollen clit. I lick down and around your opening, letting my tongue dip inside momentarily. your taste fills my mouth as I latch on to your pussy lips. I feel your mouth exploring my pussy again. My ultra sensitive lips and clit are quick to respond to your exploring.

You grind your pussy against my mouth as the nectar of your desire flows into my mouth. I swallow your juices as my orgasm shudders through me. My fingers clutch your behind, fingernails digging into your flesh. I find myself gazing at the tiny, puckered opening nestled in the dusky furrow of your behind.......

I shiver and shake as you take me over the brink of orgasm. I feel you begin the same. I plunge my tongue deep into your wet hole, letting your pussy take control of my mouth and tongue with the help of your hands and legs pushing me into you further.

I am usually quiet as I come, but with you I scream my pleasure into your pussy. I drink you as I feel my own juices flowing into your mouth as she suck on my pussy, devouring me. I feel myself growing weak. My head spinning. Darkness overwhelming me.

I feel you exploring my little ass. I tell you be gentle. I haven't had any anal play in over a year.

We relax for a bit on the bed... drinking in the the sunshine after our midday sexploration:kiss:

you gals are absolutely lovely!!!

thank you for such a WARM welcoming to the thread!
:rose: for every one of you dolls

You are lying on your belly. I straddle your legs and lean toward your beautiful behind. Gently, I press your cheeks apart and gaze at you anus. I bend toward your ass, heeding whispered: "Be careful." I shudder at the thought of what I am about to do; then, as the tip of my tongue touches the puckered ring of you ass, I am thrilled by the illicitness of it.

you feel so good. The warmth of your tongue is overwhelming. I hold on to my pillow as you run your finger across my puckered hole.

Moistened by my saliva, your tiny anus opens to the pressure of my finger. Your sphincter grips my finger and draws it inside.

Oh it's so tight!

I reach for the close by butt plug and start sucking on the end. I hand it to you, as you have the good view from behind, and wait as I feel the cool glass pressing up against the still tightly puckered hole.

I moisten the plug a bit more by easing it into my pussy. I remove my finger from you anus and use my tongue to ass a bit more moisture to the tiny opening. Then I place the butt plug against your anus and press it in. You moan with mingling pleasure and pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back