Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite type of sharing is towel sharing... giant fluffy towel wrapped around two glistening bodies. Blissful

nose to nose.... bundled tightly together with our wet hair dripping down our backs

chest to chest. feeling the silky smoothness of our skin. the beats of our hearts starting to pick up a faster pace

i squeeze in next to the two women.........my hands rubbing their backs.........

"sure" I say...taking the towell from her body......

i start to wipe her back......then turn to her breasts......brush them slightly.....i could tell they began to swell..........then the towell went lower.....

"spread your legs......I want to make sure......"

maybe we should check to see ifyou are wet......

I move my fingers between your legs........

I slide them across your pussy lips......

"mmmm...yes....i can feel the moisture......you have been quite a naughty girl........you should be spanked....."

I led her to the bed.......and pulled her over my lap.......my hand smoothed over her firm buttocks.........

"now, ask for your spanking....."

should I beg for it? I've been so bad. See how wet I am? I'm making a mess of these sheets. I need to be taught a lesson.

I raise my hand and SWAT!! I begin to spank your delectable ass...again and again......

I hold you tight around the waist so you can't move.......

i am getting wet myself......

"Thank me..."

I raise my hand and SWAT!! I begin to spank your defenseless ass....again and again.....10 swats...then 20......

My own pussy is getting wet......

"Thank me..."

I needed a lesson. you showed me what happens to naughty girls. My ass is all sore and red now. I feel the warmth of your pussy though-- feel it's warmth on my stomach as I still remain across your lap.

*strolls through and looks about blowing those warm kisses to those beauties that wish to have them and tossing out the hugs to other in need or want...*

Okay ladies it's HUMP day...I do wish you all a wonderful day..we are half way to the weekend!
:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back