Best Masturbation Lube?

Albolene. It is like a jellied mineral oil. I stroke my cock with it for a long time, enjoying the feel of my cock in my left hand, then when it's time for the fireworks I add Wicked Aqua Heat and engage my right hand.

By the way, if you happen to be a fly fisher Albolene is a better floatant than anything else. The stuff that makes a fly float is present in Gink 5% but present in Albolene 35%.

Last edited:
Albolene. It is like a jellied mineral oil. I stroke my cock with it for a long time, enjoying the feel of my cock in my left hand, then when it's time for the fireworks I add Wicked Aqua Heat and engage my right hand.

By the way, if you happen to be a fly fisher Albolene is a better floatant than anything else. The stuff that makes a fly float is present in Gink 5% but present in Albolene 35%.
I see its used for make-up removal. The wife wondering why her make-up removal is on the night stand on your side lol. I'm still a warmed up coconut oil person...

I read about Albolene in the sex guide The Joy of Sex. Maybe 40 years ago. In that book it was suggested to be used to as a massage oil and the exercise was to use it copiously on each others genitals. https://www.albolene.com/.

That said, for solo pleasure, precum and a little saliva works well for me. I also use it with my wife but it takes a good bit to get her lubed up.

Back