First time butt plug use.

Wearing plug just to wear it?

Ok so do you ever wear a butt plug just to wear it without the intention of sex or self play? Like just wearing it around the house for an hour while doing chores?

I have been enjoying the new hobby haha. Worked my way up to the largest of the three I have but only once. I think I need a glass one. The silicone ones I have definitely have their limitations. Opinions?
Ok to answer my own question it’s in, now time to just hang out haha

Ok to answer my own question it’s in, now time to just hang out haha
I've been doing this every couple of weeks just for fun. It started to prep for pegging, but now it's just an enjoyable thing to do. I don't get especially turned on by it, but it feels good to me.

Use a silicone based lube not water based, water based can dry out and become uncomfortable
Then get different sizes and work your way up, this is a lot of fun!
I use coconut oil for my lube and yes, definitely try different sizes after you get used to the small ones...that's how I did it and I never had any pain or discomfort...and I also started douching (or enema) before I put anything in my bottom ...love being clean 😌
And yes, anal play is lots of fun 😁

Wearing plug just to wear it?

Ok so do you ever wear a butt plug just to wear it without the intention of sex or self play? Like just wearing it around the house for an hour while doing chores?
I do occasionally because of the feel of it but it always arouses me and I end up masturbating anyway

I have been enjoying the new hobby haha. Worked my way up to the largest of the three I have but only once. I think I need a glass one. The silicone ones I have definitely have their limitations. Opinions?
For me glass is the best. Still a newbie but find the silicon can be a little painful as they seem to dry out.

My paramour tried to have a plug in when I got to her place yesterday, but she had trouble keeping it in as she moved around her place. Are there any tips for keeping it in and 'going about one's day?'

My paramour tried to have a plug in when I got to her place yesterday, but she had trouble keeping it in as she moved around her place. Are there any tips for keeping it in and 'going about one's day?'
Try a larger one, with a good large flange. Lots of the starter kits with three plugs go up to 'not very big', and anyone who eats plenty of fibre and has efficient bowels is likely to be able to take them fine.

But yeah, they will try to escape eventually, no matter what. Options include an inflatable plug (often more comfortable for men and not for those with a more padded arse), or using rope or a harness or snug underwear to hold the plug in place.

Try a larger one, with a good large flange. Lots of the starter kits with three plugs go up to 'not very big', and anyone who eats plenty of fibre and has efficient bowels is likely to be able to take them fine.

But yeah, they will try to escape eventually, no matter what. Options include an inflatable plug (often more comfortable for men and not for those with a more padded arse), or using rope or a harness or snug underwear to hold the plug in place.
Thanks for this KumQuatqueen

Back