Text A Co-Worker

hereforyou83

Virgin
Just read a story today that reminded me of a "relationship" I've had with a co-worker of mine. Thought I'd start a thread about a particular experience I've had, and see if anyone else out there has similar stories they'd like to share.

First off, I'm married (11 years) and so is my co-worker (3 years). This all started right before lockdown at the beginning of last year...we were both working an event out-of-town like we've done many times in the past....but, one evening things changed. It was the night before the event we were working was going to start...and all of our mutual co-working friends that were on the same trip had other things to do. So, she and I had been texting throughout the day (as we normally do) and started trying to come up with plans for dinner...well, things got busy again and we weren't able to meet for dinner, but drinks? We had any early morning planned, so we decided to just grab a drink at the roof top bar of our hotel. We meet, we chat, we drink...1, then 2.....then 3. It's getting late at this point, and I know myself well enough to know that if I keep going, I'll say something I shouldn't. So, we start to head downstairs...right before we get to my floor, she remembers that I always travel will a little weed pen. Something I rarely use, but when I'm out-of-town and working...I like to use it to settle my thoughts before bed.

So, she asks: "mind if I come to your room real quick to have a hit on your pen?"

I say: "No problem."

And we both exit the elevator and head toward my room. At this point I'm getting a little nervous...we haven't been in a hotel room alone with each other before. So, we keep up the conversation, she does what she came for...and I join her for a few. After about 30 mins we mutually decide...it's too late and we don't want to be completely miserable in the morning...so she heads out. Well..maybe 45 seconds after she leaves, I get a text:

Her: "Wish I could have stayed longer."

Me: "Me too..I was having fun. Wish we didn't have to get up so early"

Her: "Same."

Her: "Can I ask you something?"

Me: "Yes"

Her: "What if I would have stayed longer? What would have happened?"

At this point, I'm shaking with nerves. How do I respond to that??

Me: "Probably more than I should do."

Her: "That's what I thought. Just wanted to see if the feelings were mutual. Goodnight."

My heart was racing at this point. There's no way I was gonna go to sleep anytime soon. So, I just tried to think of a clever response to send her...but all I ended up sending was:

Me: "Good to know. Night."

That was how it all started. We've definitely tamed things down now, but after that night, we began a very fun and exciting message exchange that I'll never forget. Maybe someday I'll post more about the conversations that followed...

Just read a story today that reminded me of a "relationship" I've had with a co-worker of mine. Thought I'd start a thread about a particular experience I've had, and see if anyone else out there has similar stories they'd like to share.

First off, I'm married (11 years) and so is my co-worker (3 years). This all started right before lockdown at the beginning of last year...we were both working an event out-of-town like we've done many times in the past....but, one evening things changed. It was the night before the event we were working was going to start...and all of our mutual co-working friends that were on the same trip had other things to do. So, she and I had been texting throughout the day (as we normally do) and started trying to come up with plans for dinner...well, things got busy again and we weren't able to meet for dinner, but drinks? We had any early morning planned, so we decided to just grab a drink at the roof top bar of our hotel. We meet, we chat, we drink...1, then 2.....then 3. It's getting late at this point, and I know myself well enough to know that if I keep going, I'll say something I shouldn't. So, we start to head downstairs...right before we get to my floor, she remembers that I always travel will a little weed pen. Something I rarely use, but when I'm out-of-town and working...I like to use it to settle my thoughts before bed.

So, she asks: "mind if I come to your room real quick to have a hit on your pen?"

And we both exit the elevator and head toward my room. At this point I'm getting a little nervous...we haven't been in a hotel room alone with each other before. So, we keep up the conversation, she does what she came for...and I join her for a few. After about 30 mins we mutually decide...it's too late and we don't want to be completely miserable in the morning...so she heads out. Well..maybe 45 seconds after she leaves, I get a text:

Her: "That's what I thought. Just wanted to see if the feelings were mutual. Goodnight."

My heart was racing at this point. There's no way I was gonna go to sleep anytime soon. So, I just tried to think of a clever response to send her...but all I ended up sending was:

That was how it all started. We've definitely tamed things down now, but after that night, we began a very fun and exciting message exchange that I'll never forget. Maybe someday I'll post more about the conversations that followed...

That's hot. I don't do drugs but would love an excuse to do all but the weed pen..... Especially bc i travel with my coworkers weekly and some are very hot

What a great situation to be in! Frustrating too, in that you're both married and all. But you turned it into something positive, by being creative, and enjoyed some hot texting. You were lucky to encounter this particular lady. Not every female in that situation would want to play; understandably so. But it's always rewarding to find a lady who understands the joys of "sexting", or fantasy exchanges.

I think if I had been you I would have texted her to come right back! You however exercised remarkable restraint.

This scenario is a good basis for a story, or two. Would love to read more of what followed.

Same... great story. I love being a "voyeur" (so to speak) into text conversations that develop and deepen a connection like that.

This is exactly what I fantasize about with a co-worker I have a huge crush on. I'm curious to know how things went afterwards?

I had a variation of this happen, but it continued to escalate until there was no retreating. We have been lovers for over 3 amazing years.

a wise man once said....never get your paycheck and pussy from the same place ijs

Back