Long term Butt Plug use

I second the comments regarding size and overall fit. Regarding silicone. Does silicone hold up the best as far as not breaking down or are there other lubricants that have longer “staying power”? Lol
Silicone lube - my opinion is yes, probably the most staying power, but the downside is really should only be used with glass or metal.

I prefer silicone plugs myself so it's out.

PSA if anyone is sensitive to silicone lube or ingredients and/or does not want to damage toys - I've had good luck with all day wear with Sliquid's Sassy (water-based but hybrid, so it's got better staying power).

Silicone lube - my opinion is yes, probably the most staying power, but the downside is really should only be used with glass or metal.
I prefer silicone plugs myself so it's out.

If the toys are quality platinum cured silicone, silicone lube shouldn't bother them. If silicone lube does bother the toys, they probably aren't body safe toys. Might want to reconsider toy sources.

We use silicone lube with our silicone toys, but do prefer water based lubes to be add into the mix also.

If the toys are quality platinum cured silicone, silicone lube shouldn't bother them. If silicone lube does bother the toys, they probably aren't body safe toys. Might want to reconsider toy sources.

We use silicone lube with our silicone toys, but do prefer water based lubes to be add into the mix also.
Have several from good reputable sources that recommend not using silicone, so I just take the over-abundance of caution approach. Perhaps too cautious, it sounds like.

My partner is also sensitive to most additives (in a bad way), so I try to keep all my lube as ones that she won't have a reaction to. Just wanted to give the rec in case anyone was in a similar boat :)

Back