Long term Butt Plug use

Cardinal

Really Experienced
I’m looking for tips on “long term” butt plug use. My wife and I both like our plugs but have trouble with staying plugged more than about an hour before they become painful and uncomfortable.

Any tips for long term butt plug use.
What is long term?
Prep?
Best lube?
Training tips are welcome

I have found, in my experience that comfort starts with size or more importantly, fit.

When I have worn plugs that were too big in both length or girth, it would get uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time. My insides would hurt or around the hole would hurt.

So I tried something shorter and thinner and it solved the problem for me and some days I can go many hours wearing mine.

I have plugs of various sizes for different pleasures. A time and place for everything. Ones for stretching and ones for comfort. It takes time and experience to learn. Be patient

You said that you became uncomfortable and painful but you did not elaborate on what that means. Without knowing what is painful or uncomfortable I cannot pretend to give advise, I can only give my experience of my own pain and discomfort.

Stainless steel are best, they cause less friction and as posted above, nothing to big and always Lube, lube and more Lube 😍

I have found, in my experience that comfort starts with size or more importantly, fit.

When I have worn plugs that were too big in both length or girth, it would get uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time. My insides would hurt or around the hole would hurt.

So I tried something shorter and thinner and it solved the problem for me and some days I can go many hours wearing mine.

I have plugs of various sizes for different pleasures. A time and place for everything. Ones for stretching and ones for comfort. It takes time and experience to learn. Be patient

You said that you became uncomfortable and painful but you did not elaborate on what that means. Without knowing what is painful or uncomfortable I cannot pretend to give advise, I can only give my experience of my own pain and discomfort.
Great post 😍 various toys for various pleasures 😊Vx

Great advice thanks, the one that I was using was a stainless so pretty rigid
Do you recommend a lube that’s better than others?

I’v
I’ve heard Silicon lube for extended long term wear. I’ve never plugged and when my wife did it was for short durations so water based worked for that.

I’m sure someone who knows for sure will chime in….

Stainless steel are best, they cause less friction and as posted above, nothing to big and always Lube, lube and more Lube 😍

I’v

I’ve heard Silicon lube for extended long term wear. I’ve never plugged and when my wife did it was for short durations so water based worked for that.

I’m sure someone who knows for sure will chime in….
That might be my problem I’m using water based I’ll try the silicon for sure

I have used silicone based and water based. In my experience, for silicone toys and plugs, silicone based lube. The water based works okay too with the silicone plugs but i prefer that with metal plugs.

That might be my problem I’m using water based I’ll try the silicon for sure
Again as suggested, water based will only last for a short while, before being absorbed into the skin. Obviously the property s that make up the construction of silicone based lubes Will allow the weaarer to have the plug in for longer. Just be aware that some toys can be damaged by the wrong type of lube. So always check manufactures info. Either way. What ever you use, have loads of fun 😍😍😍😍

It’s all about the base for me. A lot of plugs have a large round base. That tends to irritate with movement. We have a few that the base is long but not wide so it fits between your cheeks. I find it more comfortable for longer use. We have a few Lovense Hush toys and they work great.

I wonder what the difference is between coconut oil and a silicone lube,

I've tries a few different butt plugs. Best one for me was a thin stem and med/lrg insert, Curved handle. Issue was it would not stay in for long, after half hour it would slide out, even when trying to pinch it in place out it came. Really want to go out shopping with it in place

I consider long anywhere over 8 hours. I find that by that time, I'll have needed to remove it for various reasons. I've slept in one, but I find it doesn't always stay put and can be a nightmare to clean up the lube in the middle of the night...

My rules of thumb when searching for a long-wear plug...

Thin stem, but a much wider flare at the widest point of the insertable portion. Tends to keep it in place and gives me confidence in public.

T-shaped base so it sits nicely between your cheeks. Conceals and doesn't chafe as much as a round or rectangular base.

Silicone lube-safe, because as others have mentioned, you'll need to carry WB lube with you and reapply often.

Tight underwear... For unexpected sneezes 😉

Has anyone used it tried coconut oil as a lubricant?
I like coconut oil for lube. It's cleans up much easier than a silicone lube.
It doesn't last as long as the silicone base lube and it requires a greater volume to get the same slipperiness.

Real challenge I had was keeping my dildo in my ass. Did this at home - tried using my jeans to keep dildo inserted while dusting at home, had to sit every few minutes to keep it in place. Made for interesting pleasure, looking for a harness or similar to keep it inserted. Anyone have an Idea I could try out?

I second the comments regarding size and overall fit. Regarding silicone. Does silicone hold up the best as far as not breaking down or are there other lubricants that have longer “staying power”? Lol

I have several plugs I love to use, and steel is the best for longer use. Kept mine in during a wedding last year for like 7 hours, and it never hurt or fell out ... which I was kinda worried about since I was bridesmaid, it was a shorter dress, and my Hubby made me leave my thong in the car 😈
OK. Wow. We need more details!

I’m looking for tips on “long term” butt plug use. My wife and I both like our plugs but have trouble with staying plugged more than about an hour before they become painful and uncomfortable.

Any tips for long term butt plug use.
What is long term?
Prep?
Best lube?
Training tips are welcome
Worn for a full day/night before. KY lube worked for me. As did making sure I was clean and hairless first.

Steel plug worked well.

Had to wear a thong to keep it in.

Back