First time butt plug use.

MikeLucas

Really Experienced
Ok friends, today I take the plunge and am going to try out a small plug (solo) Besides lube what can I do to make this a positive experience. Bath before? Position? What do you have for me?
Thanks

Lube, lots of lube. And if you think it's enough, use more. Position is key too. Either on you back or hovering over it. GO SLOW. Gentle applied pressure as you insert it, your anus will resist at first, like opening a stuck door. You will experience some pain too. I found it better hovering my first time as I could regulate the pressure. And did I mention lube?

I second using a lot of lube. Silicone is best.
Start with short times. Removing it can be interesting too, do don't push the time too long.
I have found for my larger plug I like to use an enema first. Then lots of lube and the plug.

I also insert mine standing at the bathroom counter. Talking to my self.

So - I'm new to the whole anal-anything, but my wife talked me into letting her peg me. Since then, I've been reading up on everything from how to douche/clean to how to prep w/ plugs etc. and have a few questions:
- Are plugs just for preparing for later penetration? or are they arousing in their own right?
- Does leaving a plug in for an extended period (eg. wearing one on a date or around house) become a turn on/stimulant or is it, again, to get the hole ready for the real thing?
- What is the best way to assure your love canal is 100% clean? I've douched and douched and still doesn't come out 100% clear - PLUS I end up feeling bloated
- Prostrate orgasm - when my wife pegged me, my cock went limp - which is a rarity for me since I'm constantly horny and hard. What gives? How can I have a prostate orgasm w. a limp dick?

So - I'm new to the whole anal-anything, but my wife talked me into letting her peg me. Since then, I've been reading up on everything from how to douche/clean to how to prep w/ plugs etc. and have a few questions:
- Are plugs just for preparing for later penetration? No or are they arousing in their own right? They can also be arousing in their own right
- Does leaving a plug in for an extended period (eg. wearing one on a date or around house) become a turn on/stimulant Yes, for me , leaving it in, sitting on it, walking with it, etc... it a huge turn on and stimulant. It keeps me hard and leaking the entire tme or is it, again, to get the hole ready for the real thing? It can be if this is the intent
- What is the best way to assure your love canal is 100% clean? I've douched and douched and still doesn't come out 100% clear - PLUS I end up feeling bloated I don't think you are ever 100% clean.
- Prostrate orgasm - when my wife pegged me, my cock went limp - which is a rarity for me since I'm constantly horny and hard. What gives? How can I have a prostate orgasm w. a limp dick? I have never gone limp using a plug or dildo in my ass. And I have never been pegged. (big fantasy of mine) But you can have a prostrate orgasm just stimulating the prostrate. I have them time to time. It is different and amazing.
see above comments in RED

- Are plugs just for preparing for later penetration? or are they arousing in their own right?
I enjoy just wearing the plug. I'm female don't have the same anatomy. I'm not sure if it is just the head space I go into, but I get very aroused.
- Does leaving a plug in for an extended period (eg. wearing one on a date or around house) become a turn on/stimulant or is it, again, to get the hole ready for the real thing?
If I wear it too long I start to cramp. So my max is an hour or so little longer for my big plug. Also the lubricant is absorbed over time so removal can be painful.
- What is the best way to assure your love canal is 100% clean? I've douched and douched and still doesn't come out 100% clear - PLUS I end up feeling bloated
Personally I used an enema. About 250 ml the first flush. Then several flushes of 500ml or even 750. Usually about 45 minutes later I will do another. Then get dressed.

If you want 100% clear. Go on a liquid diet the day before. The 6-8 hours prior combine the entire 528gm bottle of Miralax with 64 oz. (About 2L) of Gatorade. And drink 1 glass every 15 minutes until finished. This is a colonoscopy prep regimen. It is frequently recommended. You will be 100 empty and its safe. But it's intense.
- Prostrate orgasm - when my wife pegged me, my cock went limp - which is a rarity for me since I'm constantly horny and hard. What gives? How can I have a prostate orgasm w. a limp dick?
I have given my hubby amazing orgasms by stroking his cock as I peg him. He doesn't have a full erection but hecstill cums. We've never hit the elusive prostate orgasm.

I enjoy just wearing the plug. I'm female don't have the same anatomy. I'm not sure if it is just the head space I go into, but I get very aroused.

If I wear it too long I start to cramp. So my max is an hour or so little longer for my big plug. Also the lubricant is absorbed over time so removal can be painful.

Personally I used an enema. About 250 ml the first flush. Then several flushes of 500ml or even 750. Usually about 45 minutes later I will do another. Then get dressed.

If you want 100% clear. Go on a liquid diet the day before. The 6-8 hours prior combine the entire 528gm bottle of Miralax with 64 oz. (About 2L) of Gatorade. And drink 1 glass every 15 minutes until finished. This is a colonoscopy prep regimen. It is frequently recommended. You will be 100 empty and its safe. But it's intense.

I have given my hubby amazing orgasms by stroking his cock as I peg him. He doesn't have a full erection but hecstill cums. We've never hit the elusive prostate orgasm.
Great feedback and detail. Thanks!

Female, but still. I think prep is over-analyzed and over-thought, which gives you the trouble. You don't need to prep like it's a medical procedure for a dick, unless the dick is comedically large and will apparently
Female, but still. I think prep is over-analyzed and over-thought, which gives you the trouble. You don't need to prep like it's a medical procedure to be relaxed and comfortable (its NOT a colonoscopy unless your wife intends to peg you with a damn garden hose). If you are feeling bloated, and also not coming out clean after many tries- you've gone too high, triggered the 'ol system to start moving along again in your colon. Flush using a bulb, don't need tons of water or tries (again, that triggers too high up and makes it take way longer than needed), use water not too hot or cold (too hot will injure your lining, too cold can cause cramping). Don't overthink it- with time youll learn to enjoy the prep as a lovely build up! Music, drink, shower, flush out a few times, a few hours before if possible (allows time for any water caught to be absorbed). And ultimately, accept what it is- yes, at some point, you might see poop. Rational adults don't lose their minds, tidy and move on and enjoy the experience with your wife!

Given all the considerate feedback, pointers, and hot insights here, I thought I'd share an update from Saturdays little play session:

Saturday we dressed up and went for dinner. Her She in a black-strapped cocktail dress with thigh high black stockings, black pumps with ankle straps (my favorite) and elegant but simple jewelry. When we got home and into the bedroom, put on her favorite playlist, and discretely put in a new, hard-plastic medium sized plug. I must admit it felt good.

When I turned around there she was: Black pumps, stockings, leather choker around her neck like a dog collar, and nothing else! She was stunning. I went and got a pair of nipple clamps on a chain, attached to her nipples and ran the chain up through her collar - so the chain extended down from the collar to each clamp. The look was So. Fucking. HOT!

I dropped to my knees as she leaned against the bed and I buried my face in her mons. The aroma of her sex was simply intoxicating.

She reached over, grabbed her strapless, put it in/on and guided my head to suck her! And suck it I did. (note: Sucking it per se doesn't really do anything for me - but I LOVE to put on a show for her - it really gets her turned on), As I went to town, nearly deep-throating her "cock" she was getting more and more turned on. Then I suddenly stopped (edging?)

I went and retrieved a strapon (w/ straps), removed my plug and harnessed strapon up on her - still in those sexy pumps, stockings, clamps. She was a bit confused by the change. I whispered in her ear: I want you to take my ass. I got on all fours in front of a full length mirror and she slowly eased into me. (we'd done a little ass play before so not entirely new, but I knew tonight she wanted to really fuck me). What she didnt know is that the Strapon had a remote. She slowly eased in, albeit a bit too fast at first but we adjusted nicely. Once we settled in and started to feel good, I turned on the vibrator and we got into a rhythm. She was not expecting the vibrating. As usual, I was egging her on with "dirty talk". "That's it baby, fuck my ass", "take me", "harder" ....

She responded in kind and I increased the intensity of the vibe, her d-cup tits were swaying with each thrust, nipple clamps providing the intensity to really excite her. I could see the orgasm building and the more it did the harder she pounded my ass until...she came with a long sigh and look of sheer relief. It was one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever witnessed.

I've tried a variation of this toy but with not much success. Is this specific one that much better? Do you use it on yourself or have a lover use it on you?
Completely solo. I have successes with Vice and small success with the Helix.

which is your favorite - and why?
Well vibrating hands down. I have a couple of non-vibrating ones before they came out with their first vibrating toy.

So I started with the Vice. I had several sessions with that and two of the sessions I got the Big O. This is the original. I intend to get the current model one of these days.

The Helix is something I use too. I yet to get the Big O with it but I did get a medium Big O with it on my last session.

However the Vice is tougher to insert due to its size. The Helix is really easy to insert.

Now before you say size matters my very first Big O was with a very small vibrator that I used in the shower and accidentally touched my prostate. After I felt a sensation that was so intense I pressed against it and had my very first Big O.

Before you ask when you get the Big O trust me when I tell you that you will know it when it happens.

Well vibrating hands down. I have a couple of non-vibrating ones before they came out with their first vibrating toy.

So I started with the Vice. I had several sessions with that and two of the sessions I got the Big O. This is the original. I intend to get the current model one of these days.

The Helix is something I use too. I yet to get the Big O with it but I did get a medium Big O with it on my last session.

However the Vice is tougher to insert due to its size. The Helix is really easy to insert.

Now before you say size matters my very first Big O was with a very small vibrator that I used in the shower and accidentally touched my prostate. After I felt a sensation that was so intense I pressed against it and had my very first Big O.

Before you ask when you get the Big O trust me when I tell you that you will know it when it happens.
Great advice and insight. Thanks

I have been enjoying the new hobby haha. Worked my way up to the largest of the three I have but only once. I think I need a glass one. The silicone ones I have definitely have their limitations. Opinions?

Back