Best Masturbation Lube?

Uberlube...a little bit goes a long way, lasts long, works under water, great for sensitive skin, works great with toys, does a great many things, and easily opens doors to explore and have fun...:devilish:

I used to use Liquid Silk, but it’s impossible to find here in the states anymore. A few years ago, I tried some mint lotion on a whim and discovered that I really enjoyed the tingling sensation from the mint even though the lotion itself was a lousy lube. Since then, I have been trying different mint massage products. I’ve found that mint foot products tend to more sensation than mint massage oils and creams. Recharge brand massage lotions are very mild but have a good texture for stroking.

Right now, I usually use two mint foot products for my stroking pleasure. I start off with ‘rolencos Peppermint Cooling Moisturizing Foot Cream.’ It comes in a tube and is more like a wax than a lube. I rub it into my dick to act like a base coat and it really provides a strong tingling sensation. It does have just a bit of menthol in it, so some may not enjoy it. Once that is rubbed in, I use ‘The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Cooling Foot Rescue’ as my actual lube. It’s a thick, pink cream that has almond oil in it and lasts a good while.

I did try one peppermint foot cream (Diva Stuff) that has too much menthol in it to use for masturbating, but it does work quite nicely on my nipples.

Jo silicone/water hydride is my favorite for use with condoms. But it gets a bit expensive.

Coconut oil is absolutely the best if not using condoms. In the winter when it's solid, I keep a few tablespoons in a plastic bag with my toys. In the summer it's usually liquid and much more messy.

I think silicone lube are too hard to clean up.

Another vote for coconut oil. Not only does it feel silly smooth but it also lasts really well. I can take a long time to cum and water based lubes don't last, need constant reapplying, but a good slather of coconut oil lasts ages.

Another vote for coconut oil. Not only does it feel silly smooth but it also lasts really well. I can take a long time to cum and water based lubes don't last, need constant reapplying, but a good slather of coconut oil lasts ages.
Find any without the smell? Tried a couple and the coconut smell kinda takes away the mood!

Many have said coconut oil, I’ve never tried it, why is it so popular?
Also curious. I love lubes that are without smell or taste.
Personally, I’ve noticed that anal lubes last longer while masturbating, makes sense since that is designed to operate in a non-natural-lubricating environment like lubes for vaginal sex.

Many have said coconut oil, I’ve never tried it, why is it so popular?

It may be something to do with its consistency: solid but soft at normal room temperature, but liquefies beautifully into just the right combination of thick yet slippery once the action starts. I find it way better than lubes designed for sex or masturbation (and I've tried a lot!)

It may be something to do with its consistency: solid but soft at normal room temperature, but liquefies beautifully into just the right combination of thick yet slippery once the action starts. I find it way better than lubes designed for sex or masturbation (and I've tried a lot!)
Thick and slippery is a nice combination.

Some dont like the smell, but it doesn't bother me. Where else could you rub a lube on the wife and think your eating a mounts bar. It's natural also. Bummer is it used to give my wife a rash. (When we were having sex lol) I like to warm it a little hummm dam i might have to go get some... Wife still sleeping?lol

Alboline make up remover/moisturizer! It’s light, silky, does not wear off quickly and has no smell or taste.

My favorite lube to jack off with I've found is Icey Hott, then 2nd is cinnamon toothpaste, but i'm a bit of a masochist

Until recently I have used almond oil which is excellent....and then a friend gave me a small bottle of Jojoba oil.
Jojoba oil is now my new cock play friend. It's pretty thin and very slippery. I can apply a pretty small amount and get e nice slick/friction ratio.....feels more intense.......

Back