Best Masturbation Lube?

So a stroll though the local supermarket today at lunch revealed that we too have the bottle version of astroglide….and a gel version.
Might have to try the bottle version out soon
Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll be an "old stock" bottle. 'Cause the new ones won't be anything worth trying out.

When I got one of the new-formula bottles, I honestly thought my kid had gotten into it first and spilled half of it and topped it off with water hoping not to be caught.

I had a guy use a lube on me once it was warm on the skin like a sports rub. If felt wonderful

Best one I’ve used: JO H2O !!!

SILKY SMOOTH: JO H2O is a water based personal lubricant. The silky smooth, buttery glide supplements the body's natural lubrication and enhances the pleasures of intimacy. Never sticky or tacky. TOY FRIENDLY.

Any recommendations for masturbation lube for men?
I just use spit. When I first started masturbating I used soap or conditioner (bad idea, btw). Don’t remember when I started using salvia instead, but have found over the years that it is best for the job. (I mean, if it is good enough for a blowjob, why not masturbation?)

I’ve used some actual lubes before (massage oil, KY, astroglide) and they do a good job, but I don’t care for the residue that can be left behind or needed to be cleaned.

Saliva and my own precum do the job just fine.

Any recommendations for masturbation lube for men?
Überlube Silicone Lube. You don't need much, it feels great, doesn't leave you sticky, and your cock feels moisturized. Don't use with silicone based toys though or condoms.

I prefer a dry hand, lol. I've heard coconut oil is a good/tasty lube. Never tried it yet

I don't often lube up. If I do I use an unscented natural body lotion. I like taking my time and once lotion is applied I can't help just going for it. Mostly I just dry stroke or massage through my briefs.

This is something I discovered by accident, but it works really well, gets you very slippery, and best of all, unlike the oils and gels I see here, leaves absolutely no mess to deal with. So it's great for places like in the car or at the park. I'm talking about Poligrip dental adhesive cream. Put a fingertip amount on your tongue, mush it around a little, you're all set. Taste is nonexistent and no mess. Don't even need a tissue. Small enough to carry anywhere.

For the ladies. You might want to try a lube called Quim.
It’s an infused lube. I know some that LOVE it. It gives great results for a looooong time.

This is something I discovered by accident, but it works really well, gets you very slippery, and best of all, unlike the oils and gels I see here, leaves absolutely no mess to deal with. So it's great for places like in the car or at the park. I'm talking about Poligrip dental adhesive cream. Put a fingertip amount on your tongue, mush it around a little, you're all set. Taste is nonexistent and no mess. Don't even need a tissue. Small enough to carry anywhere.
And it doesn't adhere to ... things?

Astroglide changed their formula recently and it now royally sucks.

They're saying they'll change it again in response to the universally negative reception, but because the first change was due to some specific ingredient they can't get any longer, they're not going to be putting it back to the way it was.
It is good for something, after all.

You know how some water-based lubes come back to life after drying out a little, by applying just a little water? Better than just applying more of the same lube? And how re-wetting with a bit of water is nice but doesn't last very long before it gets dry again or washes/runs off?

"New formula" Astroglide is the shit for this. Since the new formulation is watery as hell and barely even slippery, it sucks for anything else, but for re-wetting a good water-based lube, it's killer. Lasts a long time without drying out or washing off like water, and doesn't build up like re-applying the good lube, and still less wet than the first application.

They're going to change it again, though. Maybe it'll suck for this too by the time they're done.

And it doesn't adhere to ... things?
Nope, not if it's kept wet. I'm sure it does what it's supposed to do with dentures, but just a little bit on the tongue and lots of frequent licking of the palm to keep it moist with saliva - works like a dream, a wet dream.

Astroglide changed their formula recently and it now royally sucks.

They're saying they'll change it again in response to the universally negative reception, but because the first change was due to some specific ingredient they can't get any longer, they're not going to be putting it back to the way it was.
ID Lube makes one which is pretty close to how Astroglide was before they changed it. I got a bunch of samples of different lubes when I ordered some other lube from a lube shop.

ID Free was a pleasant surprise, as Astroglide used to be a top pick before they changed it.

ID Lube makes one which is pretty close to how Astroglide was before they changed it. I got a bunch of samples of different lubes when I ordered some other lube from a lube shop.

ID Free was a pleasant surprise, as Astroglide used to be a top pick before they changed it.
I will have to look for it.

Like the non-sticky, water based lubricants. They are more expensive but make great stroking sensations and also can be used for anal pleasures.

Back