Preparing for anal intercourse

I am a male. How do I prepare myself to be penetrated by a man? I am interested in preparing to accommodate his girth and in avoiding any mess when I am penetrated. What type or brand of lube should. What condoms do you recommend.
Well , Sweettastinghole, my advice is:

1. Start sphincter exercises by cramping to develop flexibility
2. Give your hole a deep soap and tepid water enema, until you run clear
3. After you enema, re enema with perfumed water. I use Ylang Ylang essential oil in cold press virgin olive oil.
4. Exercise your sphincter and anus with a thick ribbed dildo (up to twelve inches), to soften your anal canal.
5. Lube, I cannot advise, as my Tops have their own preference.
Always be demure and willing to go the extra inch and you will be fine.

I have never had much success with bottom up cleaning. I go the top down route using a saline solution and drink a lot of it. You need to be careful and there are plenty of post out there. Good luck and enjoy!

I have never had much success with bottom up cleaning. I go the top down route using a saline solution and drink a lot of it. You need to be careful and there are plenty of post out there. Good luck and enjoy!
That just makes you vomit.

Everyone is different and I didn't; but understand that it can. Either way, good luck! It is great to be able to take it with no worries other than how sore you will be! Enjoy!

I will add that I have had to have several colonoscopies and that is always done top down over the course of a day. It is not the most pleasant way.

Listen and listen well. You need to give yourself a long and deep enema. Don't listen to that Whore Giftboy. I know his hole well. After that, get your mind set for penetrative pain. It will hurt. Oh! Will it hurt! Your do in at or will expect you to feel his pain. That's all I would advise.

You do well to get good advice! My wife's first (and only) anal experience was forced with no prep at all. It hurt like hell!!!

You do well to get good advice! My wife's first (and only) anal experience was forced with no prep at all. It hurt like hell!!!
It should hurt if the cock has a gruelling girth and length. I don't need advice. I'm an ace at anal play.

Back