What to do before my first M-M sexy night?

EmyS

Experienced
Hey everyone!

Any tips on what I should do and how I should prepare before an evening with another man? Keep in mlnd that I’m a submissive bottom. Any suggestions?

Lex
Xo 😙

depends on what you want to do. if your wanting to have your ass fucked, I would make sure you have some lube close by, relax yourself as well. are you both nervous about it? if so, maybe have a few beers or drinks handy to take the edge off.

the best advice is to relax, do whatever you both feel comfortable doing and don't rush it.

Well, well, Sweettastinganusthatwantsamantofillitwithhotsemen, all you have to do is give yourself a soap enema, then a sweetened oil enema, so your aroma is sweet and alluring of a finger, a tongue and a fat horny cock. After this, get the flimsiest sexy panties you can find, get them on your waist. Now, get yourself into a pair of white Whoring boots and you are ready to meet your stud.
In his company behave like a slutty, demure and stupid submissive tart. To do this, lean on every word he says, laugh at every stupid joke he tells you. Tell him how sexy he looks and how you feel hot and your hole is horny for his attention. When I am out with a sub Slut, I expect this from them, especially the white Whoring boots.

Well, well, Sweettastinganusthatwantsamantofillitwithhotsemen, all you have to do is give yourself a soap enema, then a sweetened oil enema, so your aroma is sweet and alluring of a finger, a tongue and a fat horny cock. After this, get the flimsiest sexy panties you can find, get them on your waist. Now, get yourself into a pair of white Whoring boots and you are ready to meet your stud.
In his company behave like a slutty, demure and stupid submissive tart. To do this, lean on every word he says, laugh at every stupid joke he tells you. Tell him how sexy he looks and how you feel hot and your hole is horny for his attention. When I am out with a sub Slut, I expect this from them, especially the white Whoring boots.
Mmmm wow I love your answer!! Thanks so much for sharing! 😘😘

That's not a problem, Sweetbottomthatblushesasitispenetratedbyabigfatcockthatmakesitstretchuntiltheveinsarestrainingtostayinplacesoitdoesntsufferfrompiles. I need my Slut bottom to understand that I am his destiny and his new will. I fuck them balldesp, ball slapping hard, to make them realise this is the New World Order for them. I need to make them addicted to my semen, so they depend on me for their very existence. If they step out of line, well, I'll leave that to your imagination. So, if you want your hole fully stretched by your Man, be demure, Slutty, horny and surrender your testicles and hole to his desires. Always thank him for fucking you until you stick to the sheets.

Yes yes, and yes

Back