HT handle this situation?

Jada59

Literotica Guru
Yes, I've posted this saga before and now it's back!

I currently have two guys I see from time to time. Both Latino. Both wanted to be my BF, but neither stepped up to the plate. So long story short, I consider them more fuck buddies. One will disappear for months at a time. I'll see him once. He'll make false promises then leave again. He's not the problem. He's a lot of fun! I just figure if I see him, great! If not, fine. Both know of each other.

My BF (how he sees himself) has a severe cat allergy. I have a cat. He'd come over then suffer for three weeks. I won't go to his place for various reasons, one being high crime. I suggested that he find someone without a cat. But he persisted. Tried coming over with a mask on. Did not get sick, but, the mask limits what we can do.

He has been trying to come here. Lots of hot texts, back and forth. We both really need sex! But the timing was off. I had plans. I fell and got injured. Now I'm fine but he's busy. He has a teenaged son so that takes up some of his time.

Enter the gardener! He used to live in the back house, but the heaters broke and he moved into my house.

When he first moved here, we had a lot of sexual tension. He could give me orgasms just from hugging! But we never had sex. I did kiss him a few times but never on the lips. He had a GF but I haven't seen her for a long time and he rarely leaves the house.

Since Covid, he has given me one hug. That was on his birthday. He is terrified of
getting Covid so mostly keeps his distance from me. Until last night!

He said he was in pain and asked for a massage with my massager. It looks like a drill with various tips. I agreed to do it.

He had his shirt off all day and that's unusual for him.

I used the machine, then he asked me to use my hands. I did. He then asked if he were to lie down, would I do his lower back? Okay. Mind you, I have given him so many massages, I could describe his back in detail. But I haven't given him any massages in some time.

So I was massaging him while he was on his stomach on the couch. Then with no warning, he turned over and stood up, all in one move. He was now pressed against me. I had on a nightie like a long T shirt. Fell below the knees, but not floor length. Not sexy but I was naked beneath it.

Time stood still. He reached for the hem of my gown and lifted it slowly, slowly, higher and higher. I just stood there, pressed against him. Said nothing. Did nothing. He stopped when he reached my lady bits then let it fall. Said he thought he saw something. Maybe a spider. But apparently he was wrong. He has never done anything like this before.

Then he asked if I would massage his head/scalp and around his eyes. He sat back down with his back to me, but moved his chair back so my breasts were pressed into him.

I did this for some time, but it was hot. He was sweating and my hands were getting sticky. So I had to stop. He thanked me and went in to take a shower. After that, he ate a snack and went to sleep.

And me? I'm horny as hell! And I am left wondering if this was a hint for sex. I am no good at picking up on hints. And I if it was a hint for sex... Does he have an ulterior motive? I want him to move out. My guys don't like to come over when he's here. I'm loud in bed. They want to be but feel like they can't be with him here.

He was going to move out in Dec. but is now asking for March. Maybe he thinks if we have sex, I'll keep him around? I don't know. I also think he's crazy AF. Can seem normal, then not. So... Not sure sex would be good thing even if he doesn't have an ulterior motive.

He has also been asking me to dance. He likes to watch. I stopped due to an injury and then we had a heat wave. Should start up again but now I feel like I'm his fapping fodder!

Right now I shall use my toys. That should help some. I'm no longer into sexting or phone sex, unless it is with someone I've had real sex with.

I guess I should add, I don't think my BF would care if I did have sex with the gardener. He'd want to watch. That would be no for me.

Last edited:
Yes, I've posted this saga before and now it's back!

I currently have two guys I see from time to time. Both Latino. Both wanted to be my BF, but neither stepped up to the plate. So long story short, I consider them more fuck buddies. One will disappear for months at a time. I'll see him once. He'll make false promises then leave again. He's not the problem. He's a lot of fun! I just figure if I see him, great! If not, fine. Both know of each other.

My BF (how he sees himself) has a severe cat allergy. I have a cat. He'd come over then suffer for three weeks. I won't go to his place for various reasons, one being high crime. I suggested that he find someone without a cat. But he persisted. Tried coming over with a mask on. Did not get sick, but, the mask limits what we can do.

He has been trying to come here. Lots of hot texts, back and forth. We both really need sex! But the timing was off. I had plans. I fell and got injured. Now I'm fine but he's busy. He has a teenaged son so that takes up some of his time.

Enter the gardener! He used to live in the back house, but the heaters broke and he moved into my house.

When he first moved here, we had a lot of sexual tension. He could give me orgasms just from hugging! But we never had sex. I did kiss him a few times but never on the lips. He had a GF but I haven't seen her for a long time and he rarely leaves the house.

Since Covid, he has given me one hug. That was on his birthday. He is terrified of
getting Covid so mostly keeps his distance from me. Until last night!

He said he was in pain and asked for a massage with my massager. It looks like a drill with various tips. I agreed to do it.

He had his shirt off all day and that's unusual for him.

I used the machine, then he asked me to use my hands. I did. He then asked if he were to lie down, would I do his lower back? Okay. Mind you, I have given him so many massages, I could describe his back in detail. But I haven't given him any massages in some time.

So I was massaging him while he was on his stomach on the couch. Then with no warning, he turned over and stood up, all in one move. He was now pressed against me. I had on a nightie like a long T shirt. Fell below the knees, but not floor length. Not sexy but I was naked beneath it.

Time stood still. He reached for the hem of my gown and lifted it slowly, slowly, higher and higher. I just stood there, pressed against him. Said nothing. Did nothing. He stopped when he reached my lady bits then let it fall. Said he thought he saw something. Maybe a spider. But apparently he was wrong. He has never done anything like this before.

Then he asked if I would massage his head/scalp and around his eyes. He sat back down with his back to me, but moved his chair back so my breasts were pressed into him.

I did this for some time, but it was hot. He was sweating and my hands were getting sticky. So I had to stop. He thanked me and went in to take a shower. After that, he ate a snack and went to sleep.

And me? I'm horny as hell! And I am left wondering if this was a hint for sex. I am no good at picking up on hints. And I if it was a hint for sex... Does he have an ulterior motive? I want him to move out. My guys don't like to come over when he's here. I'm loud in bed. They want to be but feel like they can't be with him here.

He was going to move out in Dec. but is now asking for March. Maybe he thinks if we have sex, I'll keep him around? I don't know. I also think he's crazy AF. Can seem normal, then not. So... Not sure sex would be good thing even if he doesn't have an ulterior motive.

He has also been asking me to dance. He likes to watch. I stopped due to an injury and then we had a heat wave. Should start up again but now I feel like I'm his fapping fodder!

Right now I shall use my toys. That should help some. I'm no longer into sexting or phone sex, unless it is with someone I've had real sex with.

I guess I should add, I don't think my BF would care if I did have sex with the gardener. He'd want to watch. That would be no for me.

What did you do last time? If you liked the outcome, follow the same path?

Maybe just listen to the actual boyfriend???

What did you do last time? If you liked the outcome, follow the same path?

Maybe just listen to the actual boyfriend???

There was no last time. Not like this. BF did come over so that took care of the horny part.

Not the gardener again... this guy is totally abusing your hospitality Jada. You have previously told of many reasons why he has to go... but now he is living in your actual house.

It seems all he has to do is be flirtatious for a nanosecond and he secures his accommodation for yet another 6 months.

If anything was going to happen more than this with the gardener it would have long ago.

Even if just once the affections became more intimate do you believe he will instantly become your live-in lover?

So your main guy has trouble enough with your cat but now this freeloading gardener is keeping your source of fun away. That is crazy.

At least get the heater fixed in the back house.

Or you could demand "If you want to live in this house you have duties...".

Kick the gardener out Jada. He is playing with you.

Not the gardener again... this guy is totally abusing your hospitality Jada. You have previously told of many reasons why he has to go... but now he is living in your actual house.

It seems all he has to do is be flirtatious for a nanosecond and he secures his accommodation for yet another 6 months.

If anything was going to happen more than this with the gardener it would have long ago.

Even if just once the affections became more intimate do you believe he will instantly become your live-in lover?

So your main guy has trouble enough with your cat but now this freeloading gardener is keeping your source of fun away. That is crazy.

At least get the heater fixed in the back house.

Or you could demand "If you want to live in this house you have duties...".

Kick the gardener out Jada. He is playing with you.

I can't kick him out yet. I agreed to Dec. But I have to do it legally and that means eviction. Due to Covid, the courts are so backed up. Will take months at the very least Not going to fix the heaters. Won't be using that building for anything.

I can't say that he's total freeloader as he is now paying most of his own way now.

I don't want him as a lover. But the thing is... Sometimes I just need/want sex. I am able to do that. I don't think he can. He seems to get easily attached to people. I do like him, Just don't want to stir up a nest of worms. Or hurt anyone.

I can't kick him out yet. I agreed to Dec. But I have to do it legally and that means eviction. Due to Covid, the courts are so backed up. Will take months at the very least Not going to fix the heaters. Won't be using that building for anything.

I can't say that he's total freeloader as he is now paying most of his own way now.

I don't want him as a lover. But the thing is... Sometimes I just need/want sex. I am able to do that. I don't think he can. He seems to get easily attached to people. I do like him, Just don't want to stir up a nest of worms. Or hurt anyone.

I say be honest w the gardener.

I want you D, maybe be kinky about telling him. However, this is NSA! If you can't handle it that's your problem, just say no.

He may just be shy???

With respect to the cat, as someone who is very allergic myself I suggest addressing the dander. My guitar instructor teaches from her home and has two cats. At first, after my lessons I'd be a total wreck for the rest of the day. We talked about me finding another instructor, but when I visit people who vacuum dander and hair from their couches, I am much better. She started vacuuming and wiping down surfaces and it made an immediate difference. The last few times I've been, I haven't had any noticeable affects at all. In addition to couches and surfaces, I'd suggest that if your cat sleeps on your bed, change your bedding/linens before a tryst. It's certainly work, but if the man (or sex) is worth it then it seems worth a try.

Regarding the gardener, if you don't set and maintain boundaries (or can't/won't) then it's going to get messy. I've done my fair share of stupid things thinking with my dick enough in my time to totally understand that it's not always easy, and it always seems like "no harm, no foul" - but setting boundaries will keep things cut and dried. Don't be around him in your sleepwear or barely dressed, which is intimate by nature. If you agreed to him living with you through December and want to honor that agreement, then tell him that.

As for the other man, we are judged by the company we keep. It's up to you to decide if the sex is worth the company of a man who doesn't keep his word, but that's one of my pet peeves. I never break commitments without a very good reason, and always make it up when I can. I am pretty good about cutting people loose who don't follow through with commitments they make.

I say be honest w the gardener.

I want you D, maybe be kinky about telling him. However, this is NSA! If you can't handle it that's your problem, just say no.

He may just be shy???

Not so much shy as fearful, He has a lot of issues.

With respect to the cat, as someone who is very allergic myself I suggest addressing the dander. My guitar instructor teaches from her home and has two cats. At first, after my lessons I'd be a total wreck for the rest of the day. We talked about me finding another instructor, but when I visit people who vacuum dander and hair from their couches, I am much better. She started vacuuming and wiping down surfaces and it made an immediate difference. The last few times I've been, I haven't had any noticeable affects at all. In addition to couches and surfaces, I'd suggest that if your cat sleeps on your bed, change your bedding/linens before a tryst. It's certainly work, but if the man (or sex) is worth it then it seems worth a try.

Regarding the gardener, if you don't set and maintain boundaries (or can't/won't) then it's going to get messy. I've done my fair share of stupid things thinking with my dick enough in my time to totally understand that it's not always easy, and it always seems like "no harm, no foul" - but setting boundaries will keep things cut and dried. Don't be around him in your sleepwear or barely dressed, which is intimate by nature. If you agreed to him living with you through December and want to honor that agreement, then tell him that.

As for the other man, we are judged by the company we keep. It's up to you to decide if the sex is worth the company of a man who doesn't keep his word, but that's one of my pet peeves. I never break commitments without a very good reason, and always make it up when I can. I am pretty good about cutting people loose who don't follow through with commitments they make.

I do clean and change linens when he comes over. I myself am allergic to cats, but mine don't bother me. And thanks for the rest!

I'll refrain from discussing boyfriend 1 & 2, but felt obligated to post about your gardener.

I don't know what the laws might be in Washington, but nowadays the new Sex Trafficking laws can be pretty draconian, where basically receiving sex in exchange for most anything makes you a sex offender and the other person a victim. A common example given is with homeless people, where if you pick up a homeless person and say fix them dinner and put them up for the night and if you have sex with them you are now liable for all sorts of sex related charges including rape in many places. I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me if the victim can also sue for damages. He may not do that but if you want him out and he likes the gravy train some light blackmail wouldn't surprise me at all especially since you mention he can get a little unstable at times.

I'll refrain from discussing boyfriend 1 & 2, but felt obligated to post about your gardener.

I don't know what the laws might be in Washington, but nowadays the new Sex Trafficking laws can be pretty draconian, where basically receiving sex in exchange for most anything makes you a sex offender and the other person a victim. A common example given is with homeless people, where if you pick up a homeless person and say fix them dinner and put them up for the night and if you have sex with them you are now liable for all sorts of sex related charges including rape in many places. I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me if the victim can also sue for damages. He may not do that but if you want him out and he likes the gravy train some light blackmail wouldn't surprise me at all especially since you mention he can get a little unstable at times.

Thanks!

Back