Best Masturbation Lube?

Another vote for Astroglide. Also great for actual sex with a vagina. Or for a handjob from your sweetie.

many ladies prefer lidocaine gel .45 for vaginal and anal lube not only for masturbation. can be used as lube by men on woman during sodomy sessions.

Personally, I like using good old vaseline when playing solo. It might not look great to start off, but it lasts quite a while.

Takes a bit of cleaning off the keyboard mind 😉.

I'm a woman here but I can probably speak for what my male partners seem to enjoy.

Water based is good because it cleans up well and can be used with any toys, which is extra important for self care ;)

Silicone lube lasts alot longer but is harder to clean up.

I swear by Bad Dragon's Cum lube and Squirts by Cyberskin. They're both great water based lubes.
Oil / Silicone based is great if you are masturbating in the bathroom or somewhere that a small spill is easy clean up. They are by far better lubricants that last longer.ona shaft you are stroking rpetatively.

Water based is the only answer for laying in bed for the clean up reasons.

And just a PSA the Astroglide bottle looks a lot of an alcohol based hand sanitizer bottle. Be careful. Read the label and make sure. This is not a mistake you want to make.

I used for the first time on Mon
Glad to see your note - I'm masturbating right now with my Astro-gel and still find it my "go-to" for penis play time. Hope it's really enjoyable for you. I like some variety too, so will occasionally use a generic brand of basic lube similar to "K-Y". Self-pleasuring with a favorite lube is SUPERB

Been using coconut oil lately as well and it works great for me and smells tastes good as well

Been using coconut oil lately as well and it works great for me and smells tastes good as well
I was thinking why aren't people thinking about how it would taste. I know when my lady friend masterbates me she also likes to switch up using her mouth. Main reason she uses her saliva, She doesn't like the taste of EVO, extra Virgin olive oil. i might suggest coconut oil next time. I will just so happen have some one hand,,lol

I was thinking why aren't people thinking about how it would taste. I know when my lady friend masterbates me she also likes to switch up using her mouth. Main reason she uses her saliva, She doesn't like the taste of EVO, extra Virgin olive oil. i might suggest coconut oil next time. I will just so happen have some one hand,,lol
sounds like you have a good case for the 2 of you to possibly give it a try and hopefully you can convince her to at least give it a try so good luck

Any lubricant is good for me. Of course, there are stickier and thicker lubricants, I do not really like these, but I can use it.

In the past I preferred coconut oil, but found that it degrades the silicone cock rings that I require. So now use water based lubes. The drugstore brands are cheaper than major brands, and I am a 'frequent flier' in this department, so I use the less expensive ones. Some types are thicker than others, so I usually blend to get the consistency that I prefer. Somehow also wind up buying a lot of paper towels.;)

Back