Bdsm Subs Are Frauds

I love the fact that in a thread you created for Doms being pussies you are the only poster. A perfect echo chamber, it would appear.

I love the fact that in a thread you created for Doms being pussies you are the only poster. A perfect echo chamber, it would appear.

There are no doms here but me, so what other sound do you expect to hear, crickets?

Smh

Someone on here... aka the initiator of this thread clearly does not understand his definitions. Subs are not slaves pal... You're confusing "Pets" and "Subs". Pets are 24/7/365. They want their Master to control their world and be their universe. Very few people are actual Pets.

Subs require respect, trust limits and typically are in charge of their own lives outside of "playtime". They're not passive aggressive and they dont struggle with authority figures. On the contrary they understand and follow chain of command extremely well. You may want to meet a few as you seem to struggle with this concept. Those who need/want absolute control over their partners tend to be narcissistic and have issues with authority, not to mention handling the fact that there is a God and they are not God, causing them to constantly impose their will on others.

A true Dom... not a Master... is very secure in themselves and rarely needs to verbalize being a Dom. The needs and thoughts of their Subs are important and a priority to them. We call this a healthy relationship because it's a two way street. The Dom wants to see their Sub happy and vice versa. In a true Master relationship, it's all about them. The Pet's entire world is pleasing the Master Master.

How do I know all of this? Because I did my homework so that if I choose to be a Sub, should I find a Dom I trust I would know what I'm getting into and have an idea what I can handle and what I can't. My advice... try reading a book or getting some training/a mentor so you know what you're talking about and dont disgrace the term Dom.

Someone on here... aka the initiator of this thread clearly does not understand his definitions. Subs are not slaves pal... You're confusing "Pets" and "Subs". Pets are 24/7/365. They want their Master to control their world and be their universe. Very few people are actual Pets.

Subs require respect, trust limits and typically are in charge of their own lives outside of "playtime". They're not passive aggressive and they dont struggle with authority figures. On the contrary they understand and follow chain of command extremely well. You may want to meet a few as you seem to struggle with this concept. Those who need/want absolute control over their partners tend to be narcissistic and have issues with authority, not to mention handling the fact that there is a God and they are not God, causing them to constantly impose their will on others.

A true Dom... not a Master... is very secure in themselves and rarely needs to verbalize being a Dom. The needs and thoughts of their Subs are important and a priority to them. We call this a healthy relationship because it's a two way street. The Dom wants to see their Sub happy and vice versa. In a true Master relationship, it's all about them. The Pet's entire world is pleasing the Master Master.

How do I know all of this? Because I did my homework so that if I choose to be a Sub, should I find a Dom I trust I would know what I'm getting into and have an idea what I can handle and what I can't. My advice... try reading a book or getting some training/a mentor so you know what you're talking about and dont disgrace the term Dom.

YOU need to read the Milton Bradley rules again, pal.

Labels/schmabels. There are as many relationship dynamics within BDSM as there are people. "Pet" doesn't automatically connote 24/7 any more than "Master" means the top doesn't want his/her bottom to be happy and/or have his or her needs met, too.

A healthy BDSM a relationship involves individuals who communicate, respect each other's limits, and practice safe, sane, and consensual BDSM. Specific labels or lack of labels does not define the relationship.

That word "true" is an awfully judgmental one.

This guy's on our side, but there's so much blatantly wrong about this arrogant attempt at an explanation that I kind've want to oppose him/her.

Name!ly, the completely unnecessary labelling of Bdsm Play, the blatent hostility, and, perhaps most irritatingly, the bit about "Choosing to be a sub"

Seriously, this guy sounds like a 14 year old with an internet connection and a pirated copy of "50 Shades of Gray" :)

Labels/schmabels. There are as many relationship dynamics within BDSM as there are people. "Pet" doesn't automatically connote 24/7 any more than "Master" means the top doesn't want his/her bottom to be happy and/or have his or her needs met, too.

A healthy BDSM a relationship involves individuals who communicate, respect each other's limits, and practice safe, sane, and consensual BDSM. Specific labels or lack of labels does not define the relationship.

That word "true" is an awfully judgmental one.

I think the word true is fine because if you are not doing what was mentioned in that post (and yours about communication and limits and RESPECT) then what you have is someone who is not "true" True does not mean better, I take it to mean 'real'

what you have is Christian Grey and his legion of misinformed followers, weekend warriors and let's not forget misogynistic sadists that get drawn to BDSM because they feel its an excuse to hurt people.

The simple BDSM aptitude test is this

"Who controls what happens, the dom or the sub"

If they answer "dom of course" check "true" at the door.

I think the word true is fine because if you are not doing what was mentioned in that post (and yours about communication and limits and RESPECT) then what you have is someone who is not "true" True does not mean better, I take it to mean 'real'

what you have is Christian Grey and his legion of misinformed followers, weekend warriors and let's not forget misogynistic sadists that get drawn to BDSM because they feel its an excuse to hurt people.

I agree with the premise, but "Who has the most power, the Dom or the Sub" is more accurate. The dom certainly controls what happens to a certain degree, but not have the power to control whether the play stops.

So you are saying that the word "true" is less judgemental because you use it meaning "my way is the real way" rather than "my way is the better way"?

JBJ: Longtime listener, first time caller....I realize that the thread is bait, but there was something that I have been curious about. I am not a fan of passive aggressive behavior. I point it out often and find that passive-aggressives almost never concede that the behavior just witnessed is the least bit passive aggressive, much less that that behavior is commonplace for them.

Do people that are passive-agressive tend to not realize that that is their mode?

...Or is that part and parcel to the passive-aggressive mindset, to deny and continue the passivity? In the past I think that I have wrongly assumed that the passive aggressive little digs are meant to be noticed for the attack they are and that they want you to notice them occurring.

JBJ: Longtime listener, first time caller....I realize that the thread is bait, but there was something that I have been curious about. I am not a fan of passive aggressive behavior. I point it out often and find that passive-aggressives almost never concede that the behavior just witnessed is the least bit passive aggressive, much less that that behavior is commonplace for them.

Do people that are passive-agressive tend to not realize that that is their mode?

...Or is that part and parcel to the passive-aggressive mindset, to deny and continue the passivity? In the past I think that I have wrongly assumed that the passive aggressive little digs are meant to be noticed for the attack they are and that they want you to notice them occurring.

no, we don't

no, we don't

While I appreciate succinct, can you elaborate? Are you saying that you are a passive-aggressive personality, are aware that you are, but find it hard to be aware of when it is that you are "doing it again" unless someone points it out?

How do you feel when someone does point it out? Defensive? Combative? More passive-aggressive?

As a follow up, how do you react?

While I appreciate succinct, can you elaborate? Are you saying that you are a passive-aggressive personality, are aware that you are, but find it hard to be aware of when it is that you are "doing it again" unless someone points it out?

How do you feel when someone does point it out? Defensive? Combative? More passive-aggressive?

As a follow up, how do you react?

I love it

Welcome to my show.

PAs are pissant cowards. Truth and honesty turn them into LIT Doms in need of LIT subs to protect them.

Welcome to my show.

PAs are pissant cowards. Truth and honesty turn them into LIT Doms in need of LIT subs to protect them.

Laughed at the mnemonic. PA=Passive-Aggressive=Pissant. Got it.

I hesitate to call the behavior cowardly but it strikes me that way. If I am irritated or angry with someone I want them to know it and I want them to know why. My aim is to have them modify the behavior that irritated or angered me, right?

How is doing something "to" them that they may or may not notice going to accomplish that?

I have, on occasion engaged in a passive-agressive act or two, but when I do, it is methodical, and it comes from a place that being overt about doling out some comeuppance comes with consequences I would rather not endure. In short, I do something to get back at someone in a way that there is no blow-back. I don't pretend that the action taken in the cover of night is less than cowardly though.

This guy's on our side, but there's so much blatantly wrong about this arrogant attempt at an explanation that I kind've want to oppose him/her.

Name!ly, the completely unnecessary labelling of Bdsm Play, the blatent hostility, and, perhaps most irritatingly, the bit about "Choosing to be a sub"

Seriously, this guy sounds like a 14 year old with an internet connection and a pirated copy of "50 Shades of Gray" :)

Wow. First I want to know who changed my gender without my permission...

Second blatent hostility towards someone intentionally baiting people and setting up this entire thread to create an air of hostility? Did you expect anything less?

I said choosing because to a point it is a choice. You dont enter in to a Dom/Sub relationship without choosing to do so. That was all that was meant pure and simple.

As for the comments on the word "true", all I have to say is seriously?

Finally I'm 34, have no issue admitting I'm new to all of this, life up till now has been vanilla. My info is not from 50 Shades of Grey but rather those in the local BDSM community here after lots and lots of questions.

Wow. First I want to know who changed my gender without my permission...

Second blatent hostility towards someone intentionally baiting people and setting up tdon'tnan to create an air of hostility? Did you expect anything less?

I said choosing because to a point it is a choice. You dont enter in to a Dom/Sub relationship without choosing to do so. That was all that was meant pure and simple.

As for the comments on the word "true", all I have to say is seriously?

Finally I'm 34, have no issue admitting I'm new to all of this, life up till now has been vanilla. My info is not from 50 Shades of Grey but rather those in the local BDSM community here after lots and lots of questions.

I was using guy as a blanket term, if you look, you can see I used him/her when appropriate.

The irritating thing was the air of arrogance with which you delivered facts that were almost completely wrong. I get how you're new to BDSM, but if you don't have anything true to say, don't say anything? Pets and Subs? There are a hundred different pet names used by BDSM partners, and none of them carry any sort of rule as to what their relationship is like. BDSM relationships are like snowflakes, no two are the same.

♠Mal.♠

Back