Ass licking is divine!

Ass is like forbidden fruit. I'd rim any clean ass..... God I'm hard just thinking about it! Licking a lovers balls ,seems natural to rim too? Love receiving as well !

This used to be something that turned me off but now.....very, very hot.....the thought of getting my lover ready, kissing his cock and balls, licking up his shaft, my desire off the charts as his precum coats my mouth, my own cock throbbing and leaking, my tongue venturing to his ass, watching his balls tighten. I then lay down and pull my legs up as he does the same to me except now he places his lubed cock at my entrance. He looks into my eyes as he slowly pushes in. We kiss passionately knowing we are as close as two men can be. Both of us knowing how this HAS to end. Him leaving himself in me, my ass claiming his cock as mine as he claims me as he watches my shoot between us just from him fucking me.....

my favorite is licking my wife's asshole after I have cum and it is dripping out of her and running over her lovely asshole.

I would love to have a tgirl or a trap ass up and just pread those cheeks and eat the fuck out of her ass. Tugging and playing with their big clitty and milking it like an udder. That is hot to me.

Etoile, would you please flush this trash back into the Fetish Forum?

Back