Ass licking is divine!

To be with a serious ass worshiper is always a treat. A hot nimble tongue lapping at my hole will always get me hard as a rock and dripping precum, but to be with someone who really loves it takes the pleasure to a whole other level. Thier hands gripping your thighs like they want to pull you even closer, their moans and whimpers, and the nasty wet sounds of depraved lust that they make in their pursuit of pleasing me usually gets me so turned on; It's all I can do not to put them on their backs and fuck them senseless right there.

How can you read my mind?!? I Love rimming someone who enjoys it. The mutual enjoyment is like a double helix spiraling upwards.

: -)

great minds think alike I guess

How can you read my mind?!? I Love rimming someone who enjoys it. The mutual enjoyment is like a double helix spiraling upwards.

: -)

Well that's just great sex. The people totally caught up in the moment, not caring about any outside considerations, or even wha their partner might think of them, just totally given over to the pursuit of sexual bliss

asslicking.jpg

Lick it good!

Mmmm...THIS is one of the ways I like to lick when I'm feeding on a man's asshole...licking it like it was the most wonderful ICE CREAM CONE I'd ever had! 🍦😋

Always LOVED a guys moans of pleasure as I ate his ass, and his deliciously lewd words of encouragement..."Mmmm...yeah! That's it! Lick my ass, baby! Lick my fuckin' asshole!" 💕

What a complete turn-on for me...to actually be PERFORMING this forbidden act for men's pleasure, AND hearing that wonderful affirmation of the pleasure the men were actually enjoying on my hungry, probing tongue! Soooo HOT!!! 💋

Back