Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see myself going to the market after the Pats game.

What is the longest you've gone without an orgasm in 2017?

Self induced; probably a week. With assistance; 5 months

What feature do you find least attractive in another person?

Yup, both on Lit and in my non-lit life.

Who do you go to for advice on relationships?

My real life BFF...she knows all about everything in my life, including Lit. And she's completely honest with me...I trust her advice.

Are you still friends with your BFF from childhood?

My real life BFF...she knows all about everything in my life, including Lit. And she's completely honest with me...I trust her advice.

No.

Is your best friend male or female

that I am, still talk once a week if not more.

Do you travel back to town you grew up in?

We are still friends, but not close. We drifted apart in H.S. and didn't have any contact from graduation until our 20th reunion. We ran into each other and struck up a new friendship of sorts. I see him occasionally, and we eat great steak and drink fine wine, and bitch about life.

I'm more in touch with (and friends with) a group from my high school days.

If you could get back in touch with any old friend that you've lost touch with, who would it be?

No.

Is your best friend male or female

Female

that I am, still talk once a week if not more.

Do you travel back to town you grew up in?

I do. My mom still lives near there, so when I go back to visit her, I meet up with friends from high school in my hometown. (And was just there a few months ago for reunion :) )

How far do you live from the town you grew up in?

Female

I do. My mom still lives near there, so when I go back to visit her, I meet up with friends from high school in my hometown. (And was just there a few months ago for reunion :) )

over 14 hours of a drive

what is your favorite thing about your hometown?

I still have family there, so yes.

Do you maintain childhood friendships?

Some. Some I have re-acquainted with due to facebook.

Female

About 350 miles (give or take...ish).

What group of friends in your life do you consider the most important?

We are still friends, but not close. We drifted apart in H.S. and didn't have any contact from graduation until our 20th reunion. We ran into each other and struck up a new friendship of sorts. I see him occasionally, and we eat great steak and drink fine wine, and bitch about life.

I'm more in touch with (and friends with) a group from my high school days.

If you could get back in touch with any old friend that you've lost touch with, who would it be?

I still have family there, so yes.

Do you maintain childhood friendships?

Oh my gosh! I have the best group of friends in my life right now. I am so lucky to have the amazing women in my life that I do...I love them to death.

When's the last time you went out with your friends?

It’s a very small group, but we have all shared our connected life experiences for the past 25 years plus. Births, deaths, triumphs, tragedy and everything else that makes us human.

Wonderful question *sniff*

Same question please

PLUS LACandy’s question!

When's the last time you went out with your friends?

The last time I went out with friends..
First Friday by the Falls. It happens every month. All the little art galleries and shops stay open late, serve wine, a group of girlfriends and I try to go.

The group I consider most important is a collection of women with whom I've shared most of life's big moments. Much like Cymru's answer, we've celebrated and mourned, we've supported and challenged one another, we've lived through so many mistakes that none of them matter as much as how we've carried each other through.

What surprised you today?

The last time I went out with friends..
First Friday by the Falls. It happens every month. All the little art galleries and shops stay open late, serve wine, a group of girlfriends and I try to go.

The group I consider most important is a collection of women with whom I've shared most of life's big moments. Much like Cymru's answer, we've celebrated and mourned, we've supported and challenged one another, we've lived through so many mistakes that none of them matter as much as how we've carried each other through.

What surprised you today?

How easy someone forgave me for my errors.

What made you happy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back