Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Maybe 20 years ago when I did such things. What was it? Probably something insipid and vain.

Do you have additions or subtractions to your anatomy?

Interesting question...

The "girls" are all natural ;)
Was born with all my parts I currently have
I have a nice scar from two C-sections in one year that was added about 15 years ago.
I had my gallbladder out several years ago
Wisdom teeth are gone

Have you ever considered plastic surgery?

Interesting question...

The "girls" are all natural ;)
Was born with all my parts I currently have
I have a nice scar from two C-sections in one year that was added about 15 years ago.
I had my gallbladder out several years ago
Wisdom teeth are gone

Have you ever considered plastic surgery?

Yes. When dieting wasn't working (I have since found what works for me, thank you 40 lbs ago).

What is one thing you can never resist?

Yes. When dieting wasn't working (I have since found what works for me, thank you 40 lbs ago).

What is one thing you can never resist?

A smart, tall man...oh wait, you meant food? Chips...God I would pay for someone to make me not like chips. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting!

What is one food you can never eat.

A smart, tall man...oh wait, you meant food? Chips...God I would pay for someone to make me not like chips. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting!

I didn't necessarily mean food ;)

The food I can never eat is black licorice

drink of choice

Spam

Did you see the moon tonight?!

I didn't necessarily mean food ;)

The food I can never eat is black licorice

drink of choice

It used to be rum and coke...but I can't drink carbonated drinks anymore, so now it's usually something frozen and fruity - I did have a pineapple upside down thing last year that was yummy. If we're just talking for a daily basis thing...water (usually with a mix in)

Spam

Did you see the moon tonight?!

No, but I could go look now...but it's cold, so I'll stay under the blanket :)

Do you think that you could live somewhere like Alaska or Greenland where there are months that there is no sun or moon?

It used to be rum and coke...but I can't drink carbonated drinks anymore, so now it's usually something frozen and fruity - I did have a pineapple upside down thing last year that was yummy. If we're just talking for a daily basis thing...water (usually with a mix in)

No, but I could go look now...but it's cold, so I'll stay under the blanket :)

Do you think that you could live somewhere like Alaska or Greenland where there are months that there is no sun or moon?

Honestly I think it would be too hard...Although I love dark days and rainy days...and even cold weather...But no sun for months, would truly be depressing...

Where would your dream place be to retire...

Honestly I think it would be too hard...Although I love dark days and rainy days...and even cold weather...But no sun for months, would truly be depressing...

Where would your dream place be to retire...

Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri

What is your favorite hobby?

Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri

What is your favorite hobby?

That depends on what your definition of a hobby is? My life is pretty busy running around after and for kids that I don't have time for a hobby by traditional standards. Spending time with my girlfriends is my hobby and my happy place...just going to dinner and a movie is enough to rejuvenate me...

What is a hobby you would really like to start/experience/learn to do?

That depends on what your definition of a hobby is? My life is pretty busy running around after and for kids that I don't have time for a hobby by traditional standards. Spending time with my girlfriends is my hobby and my happy place...just going to dinner and a movie is enough to rejuvenate me...

What is a hobby you would really like to start/experience/learn to do?

Fly fishing.

Do you own pets?

No...But I do wish to get a dog soon as I will be back living in USA...I miss my beagle:eek:

Are you a cat person or dog person...or neither?...

I have a dog...but really want a cat. (actually I want a bunny :) )

What was the first car that you had, and did you buy it yourself?

I have a dog...but really want a cat. (actually I want a bunny :) )

What was the first car that you had, and did you buy it yourself?

an 86 Acura Intergra .. it was wonderful

What would you drive now if you could

I’ve had some fine automobiles in my life. I would prefer to have none at this point.

Do you wish to simplify your life?

Yes!! I am currently trying to talk the husband into selling our house and getting something smaller (not a tiny house...yet - that's for when my kids are gone!). We are too busy to keep up the big house that we have and don't need all the space for just the four of us...so far, no success, but I have the kids on board so it's just a matter of time!

Would you rather live in an apartment in a city or a big house in the country? And why?

Yes!! I am currently trying to talk the husband into selling our house and getting something smaller (not a tiny house...yet - that's for when my kids are gone!). We are too busy to keep up the big house that we have and don't need all the space for just the four of us...so far, no success, but I have the kids on board so it's just a matter of time!

Would you rather live in an apartment in a city or a big house in the country? And why?

Apartment in the city: less to worry about day to day, and just being able to enjoy my time instead of have another task on the list.

If you could live in any city, which would it be?

I’ve had some fine automobiles in my life. I would prefer to have none at this point.

Do you wish to simplify your life?

I do...I have too much "stuff"...I just want simple and minimal...things really just don't matter anymore to me...With the exception of artwork, family photos and Sentimental things...and books!

Which area of your life would you like to de clutter?...

I do...I have too much "stuff"...I just want simple and minimal...things really just don't matter anymore to me...With the exception of artwork, family photos and Sentimental things...and books!

Which area of your life would you like to de clutter?...

love life. Lots of overlapping areas of "almosts"

What movie best expresses where you'd like to be in life?

love life. Lots of overlapping areas of "almosts"

What movie best expresses where you'd like to be in life?

Gosh, you do ask great questions! Hard one, but I'd say The Great Escape as long as I'm one of the guys that got away.

Where do you see yourself going in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back