Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha...being a Cali girl, I want to say sun, but 12 years of cold and snow I look forward to it now. I always think it's funny that it's Summer in Australia at Christmas time...boggles my mind!

How long is your Christmas List (gifts for) this year?

Only 1 item for me. Health.:eek:

Same question.

Did you mean today? :rolleyes:

Do you find the holidays stressful?

I used to. Everyone needing everything, so it all fell on me to do. I also had a wicked baking thing going on, so everyone wanted baked treats! But I realised that isn’t what the holidays were for. I put up my boundaries, people were shocked, they got over it, now there’s no stress!

What warmed your heart today?

I used to. Everyone needing everything, so it all fell on me to do. I also had a wicked baking thing going on, so everyone wanted baked treats! But I realised that isn’t what the holidays were for. I put up my boundaries, people were shocked, they got over it, now there’s no stress!

What warmed your heart today?

My 21 year old daughter giving me a big hug and telling me it will be OK.

When did you last cry.

My 21 year old daughter giving me a big hug and telling me it will be OK.

When did you last cry.

Last night. Yeah....I’m a crier! Bring on the Lit-shaming, now. I’ll take it :D

What is one life goal/dream that you have achieved?

I’m a sap and cry all the time. Last weekend?

Do you consider yourself more emotional or stoic?

I'm either an emotional badass or a marshmallow depending on the actual moment you ask.

Do you have one friend that knows all your deepest secrets or are there things that no one knows at all?

I'm either an emotional badass or a marshmallow depending on the actual moment you ask.

Do you have one friend that knows all your deepest secrets or are there things that no one knows at all?

There are a few that no one knows.... you can bury me with 'em.

What is your favorite example of foreplay with your clothes still on?

There are a few that no one knows.... you can bury me with 'em.

What is your favorite example of foreplay with your clothes still on?

tumblr_owvvtez88R1vtvq1ho1_500.jpg

Do you consider oral sex foreplay or sex?

tumblr_owvvtez88R1vtvq1ho1_500.jpg

Do you consider oral sex foreplay or sex?

Well, that does depend on the context of it all...it's a sexual act, for sure. I think that if its all you do...then it's sex...if it's just the precursor to the big show then it's foreplay.

Have you ever flirted to get out of trouble? Did it work?

Well, that does depend on the context of it all...it's a sexual act, for sure. I think that if its all you do...then it's sex...if it's just the precursor to the big show then it's foreplay.

Have you ever flirted to get out of trouble? Did it work?

Yes. Yes.

Have you ever flirted to get out of trouble and had it not work?

Yes. Yes.

Have you ever flirted to get out of trouble and had it not work?

Actually a far more intersting question for me would be, "have you ever flirted to get out of trouble and actually had it work?" The answer to that is no.
The answer to the above is...it never worked. :eek:

Are you good enough at flirting that it's an effective tool?

Haha. My bad - I completely misread your post!

umm.. answer a Q.. ask a Q.. that's the format

Actually a far more intersting question for me would be, "have you ever flirted to get out of trouble and actually had it work?" The answer to that is no.
The answer to the above is...it never worked. :eek:

Are you good enough at flirting that it's an effective tool?

it depends on what I'm trying to get..
but he didn't exactly say no

what is your go-to move when you want a kiss from someone new?

umm.. answer a Q.. ask a Q.. that's the format

it depends on what I'm trying to get..
but he didn't exactly say no

what is your go-to move when you want a kiss from someone new?

Yes - thank you, I thought she was qualifying my question - based on missing her pictorial answer. Then, I realized the rookie-ness of my error.

Moving on -

Go to move these days is a respectful, "I'd like to kiss you..." after enough flirtation and context that you're hoping it can be met with a kiss as an answer, before having to ask more.

Where and who (generally) was your first kiss?

Yes - thank you, I thought she was qualifying my question - based on missing her pictorial answer. Then, I realized the rookie-ness of my error.

Moving on -

Go to move these days is a respectful, "I'd like to kiss you..." after enough flirtation and context that you're hoping it can be met with a kiss as an answer, before having to ask more.

Where and who (generally) was your first kiss?

In my best friends backyard. Her cousin who was in from out of town. He was older and cute and sexy in a way that only the boy next door could pull off.
💕nostalgia is lovely

Where was your last FIRST kiss?

In my best friends backyard. Her cousin who was in from out of town. He was older and cute and sexy in a way that only the boy next door could pull off.
💕nostalgia is lovely

Where was your last FIRST kiss?

Best friends' house after a birthday night out. It was a perfect confluence of birthdays, wine, and opportunity. (fortune favors the bold...)

What was the best kiss you remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back