Ask Doctor Liz!

It's great having a hot, bad ass receptionist who always has my back covered :D

Hey Doc,

Why do I have this thing about wearing high heels and short skirts and what can I do about it?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Black1a.jpg
    Black1a.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 15
what makes you think I didn't? ;)

Az always starts with my tootsies Ubi ... and slowly works his way up my legs until I have to spank him and make him apologize by kissing my bum.

He's a very well-trained dragon you know! ;) :)

Hey Doc,

Why do I have this thing about wearing high heels and short skirts and what can I do about it?

attachment.php

Dear Fashion Victim,

Not sure if you're a guy or a woman, so I don't quite know how to answer you.

Doctor "You Have To Fill Out The Whole Form" Liz :)

Dr. Liz,

I'm pretty anti-social and have buried myself in a box the past few years and disconnected from people I use to be friendly. How do I reboot my life, step out of the box, live a little, and have some fun? Yes I know it is a pretty vague description or broad questions.

Food...

Dr. Liz...

I too live in Vegas and have a hard time finding the best food.

What is the best pizza, Mexican and Chinese food in Vegas? And what are your favorite erotic stories?

Dr. Liz,

I'm pretty anti-social and have buried myself in a box the past few years and disconnected from people I use to be friendly. How do I reboot my life, step out of the box, live a little, and have some fun? Yes I know it is a pretty vague description or broad questions.

Dear Anti-Social,

That can happen to the best of us. My advice is take it slow. Join a hiking club. These are good because they put you in contact with other people, but it's socially acceptable how much you decide to lag behind.

Same with a painting class. Even if you aren't artistic. Enroll in a drawing or painting class. It puts you in contact with other people but the focus is on each person dedicating the time and space to creating their own something. How much you choose to talk to the person or persons next to you is your choice.

Take it slow.

You'll get back in the groove. But don't just target attractive women to help pull you out of your shell. They won't. They are in the habit of turning down advances and attempts at conversation. So don't set yourself up for failure.

Doctor "Give It Time, She Me Regularly" Liz

Dr. Liz...

I too live in Vegas and have a hard time finding the best food.

What is the best pizza, Mexican and Chinese food in Vegas? And what are your favorite erotic stories?

Dear Foodie,

Nice try. I am not telling you where I hang out.

But for starters I'd suggest Marco's and Mariana's.

As to your last question: unexpected situational opportunities that turn out to be bucket list items on someone's Sexual To Try/Do List. :D

Doctor "There Once Was A Shy Girl Who ..." Liz

Dear Dr. Liz:

If a guy asks if he can kiss me on the cheek and I lift my skirt and tell him to have at it, does that make me bad?

Dear Dr. Liz:

If a guy asks if he can kiss me on the cheek and I lift my skirt and tell him to have at it, does that make me bad?

Dear Sister Soulmate,

No. That makes you fun.

There's a big difference between being bad and being fun.

Wait, well, actually the difference is kind of subtle.

There's bad-bad (lie, cheat, steal, kill) and fun-bad (bathroom stall quickies, your sister's boyfriend, your best friend's husband, being a little dyslexic about which lips you want kissed).

You're fun-bad. Get a t-shirt made and wear it with pride. :kiss:

Doctor "Hey Who Wants To Buy My T-Shirt?" Liz

In the year or so since I joined Lit I've shared a lot of my messed up past and now relatively happy life. I've made a lot of friends and a lot of acquaintances on here. Aside from the daily cock pics and graphic PM's describing what some of you would like to do to me, I've made a real connection with some of you and no connection at all with others. lol

I love those of you who I chat with about our problems and insecurities, doubts and hiccups in life. This thread is in NO WAY meant to replace that connection.

However, during a recent naughty role play where I was a dom-bitch psychiatrist (imagine that! big stretch, huh? ;) ) for a submissive slave toy, I got the idea to start this thread.

Ask me a question or present a problem and ask for advice. Any question, situation, problem, scenario you want. It can be as serious or silly as you wish.

If others want to answer too, feel free. If you want to call yourself a doctor though you have to pass my rigorous "medical" exam first lol

I don't know whether this will take off or not.

But for now, Doctor Liz is listening! ;) :)

attachment.php

you have a great way with words!
i think this is a totally fun and cool and idea to try out...am looking forward to read the postings and see what has transpired over time with this great thought! :)

Dr to Dr (yes I'm willing to take the exam ;) )
What do you find the hardest thing to resist while listening to such provocative stories from your clients?

Dear Sister Soulmate,

No. That makes you fun.

There's a big difference between being bad and being fun.

Wait, well, actually the difference is kind of subtle.

There's bad-bad (lie, cheat, steal, kill) and fun-bad (bathroom stall quickies, your sister's boyfriend, your best friend's husband, being a little dyslexic about which lips you want kissed).

You're fun-bad. Get a t-shirt made and wear it with pride. :kiss:

Doctor "Hey Who Wants To Buy My T-Shirt?" Liz

Oh thank you so much Dr. Liz. I've been stressing over this situation for so long and I'm so glad that I'm fun bad...off now to do it with my sister's boyfriend. If she says anything, I'll tell her I was just being fun-bad and she should consult you. :D

Oh thank you so much Dr. Liz. I've been stressing over this situation for so long and I'm so glad that I'm fun bad...off now to do it with my sister's boyfriend. If she says anything, I'll tell her I was just being fun-bad and she should consult you. :D

and if need be i can provide a second opinion on her diagnosis ;) :D

Dear Noise Averse,

Lies, even little white lies will almost always come back to bite you in the ass. (No, that's not an offer ;) :) )

You need to
#1 - stop ordering shelving
#2 - let your neighbor figure things out for himself
#3 - either soundproof your apartment or move because trust me, sybbies have their very own, very distinctive, and very loud sound (not to mention the very loud sounds your wife will soon be making as she rides it).

Doctor "You've Come To The Right Place For Sybbie Advice" Liz
Dear Doctor Liz,

Thanks very much for your welcome advice.

Your point about white lies is well made. I thought that I had hit the jackpot with my excuse to our neighbour that we're now drilling for shale gas. It's simple, plausible and explains all of the noises (including the "Yeehaw!" sounds which I've said are our celebrations when we "hit a pocket").

Unfortunately, our neighbour has now asked us for a share of the proceeds. What can we do?

Yours,

Bitten-in-the-Ass

But will your opinion make me as happy as Dr. Liz's? After all you're into doctoring plants and she's a real doctor. :D

Last edited:
But will you opinion make me as happy as Dr. Liz's? After all you're into doctoring plants and she's a real doctor. :D

and a doctor of souls as well, as dont we all eat plants? they take over you sooner or later, and some plants have been known to make people VERY happy...i think dr liz would definitely make you happy, and i think i could provide a little extra happiness as well. ;)

Dear Dr Liz,

If you jerk off so much that when you cum nothing but air comes out - is that bad?

[it's a Bill Hicks' quote]

Dr to Dr (yes I'm willing to take the exam ;) )
What do you find the hardest thing to resist while listening to such provocative stories from your clients?

Dear Fellow Doc,

I constantly have to resist putting my pen down, unbuttoning my lab coat and making two or three of my fingers disappear.

Doctor "Want To See A Magic Trick?" Liz

Dear BFKC,

Definitely have her consult me. She has missed several appointments. According to my notes she's a repressed little nymphomaniac.

I haven't had fun tricking a girl like her into doing things in quite awhile.

Doctor "Let's See What You Look Like Tied Up" Liz

Dear Dr. Pothead,

Don't you dare fucking try to steal my patients! I've chipped two fingernails building this practice into the amazing money river its become! :rolleyes:

Let's medicate them together and see what happens. ;) :)

Doctor "BTW, I Need To Buy Some More Of Your Special Medicine" Liz

Dear Doctor Liz,

Thanks very much for your welcome advice.

Your point about white lies is well made. I thought that I had hit the jackpot with my excuse to our neighbour that we're now drilling for shale gas. It's simple, plausible and explains all of the noises (including the "Yeehaw!" sounds which I've said are our celebrations when we "hit a pocket").

Unfortunately, our neighbour has now asked us for a share of the proceeds. What can we do?

Yours,

Bitten-in-the-Ass

Dear Bitten,

It's time you diversify your income streams.

Videotape your girlfriend having loud, extended (and multiple :D ) mind-blowing orgasms on her sybbie, show one of them to your neighbor, then invite him over to be her audience in the next one.

No sybbie video is complete if there isn't some guy at the end busting his nut all over the naked, sweating, panting, gasping, delirious girl twitching uncontrollably on the floor at the end.

Doctor "Want To Be In A Movie?" Liz

deleted due to Lit Lag

:(

Dear Dr Liz,

If you jerk off so much that when you cum nothing but air comes out - is that bad?

[it's a Bill Hicks' quote]

Dear All Empty,

Not at all - it means you're ready for a marathon fuck-a-thon.

Please make an appointment at your earliest convenience.

Doctor "Let's See If You Can Last Two Hours This Time" Liz

Dear Dr. Liz,

I am recently divorced, but I want to continue wearing my ring. It actually belonged to my late father, and I've grown accustom to wearing it on my left hand. I've tried switching it to my right, but it looks wrong. Is it acceptable to continue wearing it on my ring finger, and how do I explain to people that I am single, and not a cad cheating on my spouse?

Dear Bitten,

It's time you diversify your income streams.

Videotape your girlfriend having loud, extended (and multiple :D ) mind-blowing orgasms on her sybbie, show one of them to your neighbor, then invite him over to be her audience in the next one.

No sybbie video is complete if there isn't some guy at the end busting his nut all over the naked, sweating, panting, gasping, delirious girl twitching uncontrollably on the floor at the end.

Doctor "Want To Be In A Movie?" Liz
Dear Doctor Liz,

I'm liking your style! All of that sounds entirely feasible to me. I trust that you can provide testimonial evidence to back up your claims. :)

I have a concern about the commercial aspects, though. As it stands, this proposition seems to be a one-hit wonder as far as income is concerned. I have greater ambitions than just a single surge. How can I convert it into a regular stream?

Wannabe Movie Director

Dear Dr. Liz,

I am recently divorced, but I want to continue wearing my ring. It actually belonged to my late father, and I've grown accustom to wearing it on my left hand. I've tried switching it to my right, but it looks wrong. Is it acceptable to continue wearing it on my ring finger, and how do I explain to people that I am single, and not a cad cheating on my spouse?

Dear Ring Wearer,

(sorry all you Hobbit nuts out there, I said 'Wearer' not 'Bearer' ;) :) )

I'm going to be honest with you. Your sensitivity makes my panties a little wet.

Though it might look funny at first on your right hand, try to get use to it. It will be a conversation starter/extender for many women also on the hunt - trust me.

In some European cultures (Greece is one for example I believe) married men often do wear their wedding ring on their right hand. European = interesting and sexy - again, trust me on this. ;)

Also, many people (religions?) in the U.S. at least, believe that anyone wearing a ring on the ring finger of their right hand symbolizes a lost love/widowed situation. Also, very interesting and very sexy with an added dash of sympathy thrown in - total catnip for certain women, trust, Trust, TRUST me!

Go forth Ring Wearer (and let us know your results)!

Doctor "Trust Me On This One" Liz

Dear Doctor Liz,

I'm liking your style! All of that sounds entirely feasible to me. I trust that you can provide testimonial evidence to back up your claims. :)

I have a concern about the commercial aspects, though. As it stands, this proposition seems to be a one-hit wonder as far as income is concerned. I have greater ambitions than just a single surge. How can I convert it into a regular stream?

Wannabe Movie Director

Dear Asst. Director,

I think you're thinking about this the wrong way.

It's not about the money.

It's about making peace with your neighbor and your wife getting off on her sybbie while you watch with other men. (so hot btw! big, BIG bucket list item for yours truly :D )

Plus, what are you talking about one-hit wonder? You make a series of videos all about the same thing, build up your subscriber base, sell the advertising space on your website and you have a 24/7 cash income stream.

Jeesh, it's so simple! :D

Doctor "Put Your Wife On the Internet If You Want To Get Rich Quick" Liz

Back