Ask Doctor Liz!

Yeah. It was a real low point. :(

Now you. You wouldn't have any misses on that Wall of Shame. :D

:heart:

Lol :D

No, I wouldn't... and that would be one Wall of Shame I would be proud to be on. Congratulations on 36 weeks straight though, Nova. I'm really proud of you. :heart:

36 weeks straight. That is quite the record Nova.

Which one of us do you think will break it first, JJ? :D

Well Nova did set the bar pretty high. But I bet either one of us can break it if we try (and secretly help each other too) :heart:

That's true... and then we can have our own Wall of Shame. Who needs Nova's Wall of Shame anyway. Ours will be better! :D

Yeah it will! :D

I don't know if I can. You still haven't explained why your pic isn't on the Wall of Shame at the video store. ;) :)

(or did I miss it?)

Um.. no, you didn't miss it. I was just avoiding the question. :eek:

Although it has NOTHING to do with SugarDaddy.com. Honest. :D

Um.. no, you didn't miss it. I was just avoiding the question. :eek:

Although it has NOTHING to do with SugarDaddy.com. Honest. :D

Oh I believe you. Because I didn't run across your profile on there two weeks ago and create one of my own. Nor have I already booked about a dozen fab vacas next year on there either.

Double Secret Pinkie Swear Promise! :rolleyes:

Oh I believe you. Because I didn't run across your profile on there two weeks ago and create one of my own. Nor have I already booked about a dozen fab vacas next year on there either.

Double Secret Pinkie Swear Promise! :rolleyes:

Oh wow! A Double Secret Pinkie Swear Promise? I didn't believe you at first, but now I know you're telling the truth because everyone knows that you have to be truthful when making a Double Secret Pinkie Swear Promise. And to think I was going to go on there to see if you were lying. Now I don't have to, though. :rolleyes:

Oh wow! A Double Secret Pinkie Swear Promise? I didn't believe you at first, but now I know you're telling the truth because everyone knows that you have to be truthful when making a Double Secret Pinkie Swear Promise. And to think I was going to go on there to see if you were lying. Now I don't have to, though. :rolleyes:

No. You absolutely don't.

In fact, I think I heard that the whole website was deleted and taken down. Nova told me. So save yourself the trouble and just don't even bother wasting your time. ;) :)

Well Nova did set the bar pretty high. But I bet either one of us can break it if we try (and secretly help each other too) :heart:

That's true... and then we can have our own Wall of Shame. Who needs Nova's Wall of Shame anyway. Ours will be better! :D

I can't believe this!! You two are teaming up on me?!? Liz, what about your "I totally forgive you, Nova." comment. And JJ, you with your "I'm so proud of you, Nova." Unbelievable.

I spit ONCE and it's all "Let's take down Nova" time. Well, don't expect me to stick around to watch you two...

Hold up. Wait a minute here. Liz and JJ in a contest to beat my Wall of Shame record...

giphy.gif

Dibs on recording it all!! :D

No. You absolutely don't.

In fact, I think I heard that the whole website was deleted and taken down. Nova told me. So save yourself the trouble and just don't even bother wasting your time. ;) :)

Well I couldn't even if I wanted to, Liz... because I have no idea how to spell, SugarDaddy.com. It does start with the letters, "S, H" though, right? :D

I can't believe this!! You two are teaming up on me?!? Liz, what about your "I totally forgive you, Nova." comment. And JJ, you with your "I'm so proud of you, Nova." Unbelievable.

I spit ONCE and it's all "Let's take down Nova" time. Well, don't expect me to stick around to watch you two...

Hold up. Wait a minute here. Liz and JJ in a contest to beat my Wall of Shame record...

giphy.gif

Lmao! :D

giphy.gif

LMAO! :D

(fine, just to prove there's no hard feelings you can have the website rights Nova)

Liz broke it. :cool:

It wasn't my fault. It was an accident. :rolleyes:

3468861.jpg

So I only had enough money to get one of you a really nice gift.

But I can't decide on which one of you is my favorite.

Hmmmm ..... let's see ... eenie meenie miney mow .... :devil: ;) :) :heart:

3468861.jpg

So I only had enough money to get one of you a really nice gift.

But I can't decide on which one of you is my favorite.

Hmmmm ..... let's see ... eenie meenie miney mow .... :devil: ;) :) :heart:

Hell. If that's the gift, I'll share. :cattail:

Well, I know that neither of you will be able to reach it if I hold it above my head like this,
but it's cute watching you both try. It's a really nice gift I promise. I'm not saying
it's a diamond bracelet but ... let's just say it very sparkly.
But if you want me to be the gift - OKAY SURE! That works for me! :D :heart:

Last edited:
Well, I know that neither of you will be able to reach it if I hold it above my head like this,
but it's cute watching you both try. It's a really nice gift I promise. I'm not saying
it's a diamond bracelet but ... let's just say it very sparkly.
But if you want me to be the gift - OKAY SURE! That works for me! :D :heart:
Yeah. Never saw the sparkly thing over your head...

:eek::devil::cattail::D

WOW! I can't believe it! We hit 5,000 posts! :nana:

Thanks so much to everyone who contributed and played along!

I had so much fun and I hope you did too! I actually laughed so hard I cried sometimes
and now I'm crying because it's over!

But, before the Mod's close this thread to new posts I want to invite everyone
to come visit the continuation of my psycho-sexual therapy clinic at ASK DOCTOR LIZ AGAIN!

Please stop by and ask any question you like. I promise I'll try not to be (too) mean or snarky with my answers to all your weird and wonderful, fucked up and/or pervy problems.

It's been such a fun ride.

Thank you all again!

:kiss: :heart:
Doctor "Go Ahead And Ask Me More Questions, I Dare You" Liz :D

Back