Ask Doctor Liz!

Dr Liz,

I've recently taken a new position at work. Well it was more like take this position or leave. So I jumped at the chance. :rolleyes: The problem is the new position has limited my free time that I would use to catch up on my favorite Lit threads, like "Ask Dr Liz" and "relieve some stress". I'm extremely irritable lately. What should I do?

Thanks,

Mr "I need some action soon or I'm gonna explode"

Dr Liz,

I've recently taken a new position at work. Well it was more like take this position or leave. So I jumped at the chance. :rolleyes: The problem is the new position has limited my free time that I would use to catch up on my favorite Lit threads, like "Ask Dr Liz" and "relieve some stress". I'm extremely irritable lately. What should I do?

Thanks,

Mr "I need some action soon or I'm gonna explode"

Dear Too Busy,

We all have hectic lives. If you don't give yourself a time-out when you need it no one else will.

Plus, I have a car payment due. Book a fucking appointment and come in and grovel and apologize like a real man! lol

Doctor "Don't Make Me Tell You Twice" Liz

Dear Too Busy,

We all have hectic lives. If you don't give yourself a time-out when you need it no one else will.

Plus, I have a car payment due. Book a fucking appointment and come in and grovel and apologize like a real man! lol

Doctor "Don't Make Me Tell You Twice" Liz

Dr Liz,

That's why you're the doctor and I'm the patient. Great advise.

When I come in for my appointment, can I get a ride? (In your car that you're paying on.) ;)

Thanks,

I'm not worthy

Dear Doc...

Awaiting your glorious self to take some time out and clear your overflooded inbox...

My lonely PM seeks to make its way to your eyes only.

Yours secretively,

Appreciator of All Things Juicy

Dear Doctor,

I was in the bath last night and was shaving my cock and balls, but on a whim shaved further south covering an area referred to as a chudd, or taint.. what a mistake its really chafing when I walk.. do you have any advice for how i can stop this chaffing and therefore improve my gait so i don't look like a man who has just shat his pants as i walk down the street.

Change the bowler to a stetson, and tell people that your gait is caused by horse withdrawal syndrome.

Doctor Liz.
What would you expect from your Boyfriend regarding doing naughty things.
Remember back when you where in your twens (2 years ago)!

:rose:

Dear Doctor,

I was in the bath last night and was shaving my cock and balls, but on a whim shaved further south covering an area referred to as a chudd, or taint.. what a mistake its really chafing when I walk.. do you have any advice for how i can stop this chaffing and therefore improve my gait so i don't look like a man who has just shat his pants as i walk down the street.

Dear Tainted,

This is WAAAAY outside of my wheelhouse as I, or none of my gal pals that I know of, have ever had that problem.

Is it really different for men?

I'm sorry but the best I can do is suggest you take the advice that followed your, um, inquiry.

Doctor "Wow, Really? Wow!" Liz

Doctor Liz.
What would you expect from your Boyfriend regarding doing naughty things.
Remember back when you where in your twens (2 years ago)!

:rose:

Dear Flattery,

I'm flattered, but I'm actually a little older than that. Fortunately though, not too old yet to remember though.

My suggestion is to suggest public, or near public, intercourse. The thrill of being caught is invigorating. It's just up to you to make sure he's already as ready as possible before the clothes get pulled up, down or off when you're outdoors because you may have to make a run for it. Bridges overlooking freeways and hotel rooms overlooking busy streets or across from other high rises are also good bets.

Let me know how it goes. This is a step-by-step process to find out what works best for him .... and especially you! ;) :)

Doctor "You've Come To The Right Place" Liz

Is Du-Pars Restaurant on Fremont St. great for pancakes or breakfast in general??

L:rose:

Dear Liz,

actually i'm the guy, just asked the other way around.
I wanted to know what a girl would expect?!

Same suggestion?

Is Du-Pars Restaurant on Fremont St. great for pancakes or breakfast in general??

L:rose:

It is. But if you're not going on a Saturday or Sunday I'd actually recommend The Peppermill instead for the mimosas and people watching.

Or the Wynn breakfast buffet for the same reasons, especially if you're a picky eater like me. :)

Dear Liz,

actually i'm the guy, just asked the other way around.
I wanted to know what a girl would expect?!

Same suggestion?

Yes. ;)
(girls have adrenaline too you know!)

Dear Doctor Liz,

I've put myself on a 'bikini' diet for my upcoming holiday, and I'm trying to eat little and exercise a lot. *polishes halo* :cool:

Can you tell me which sexual exercise I should be doing to burn the most calories?

Dear Doctor Liz,

I've put myself on a 'bikini' diet for my upcoming holiday, and I'm trying to eat little and exercise a lot. *polishes halo* :cool:

Can you tell me which sexual exercise I should be doing to burn the most calories?

Puts on best Chinese accent

Grasshopperess, when you can take magic wand into ice bath and reach full pleasure, then you are ready to visit land of sun

Dear Well-Wisher,

You're so sweet. You can be in charge of the controls for a little bit if you promise, promise, promise NOT to turn it pass 8 and a half! :eek:

Doctor "God I Love My Simian!" Liz

Dear Doctor Liz,

I was hoping to travel to Vegas this summer, for a one-on-one consultation. But alas, plans fell through, and I won't be making the trip. But the above testimony from you makes me feel better. Maybe next year ;)

Clever Editing MonkeyMan ;)

Dear Doctor Liz,

Dear Bikini Angel,

Cowgirl. Definitely cowgirl. With your man's arms and legs tied to the bed so that you can ride him hard and furious and keep on riding even after he erupts and begs you to stop.

If he doesn't lose too much steam keep riding him until he's good to go again.

If he does lose too much steam down there where it counts ;), move up and ride his face until his little man rises to the occasion for round two. (this is where the ropes will come in handy if he doesn't like eating creampie!)

Don't forget to take a picture of your bikini bod and send it to us! (or just me ;) :) )

Doctor "Exercise Is Important" Liz

Puts on best Chinese accent

Grasshopperess, when you can take magic wand into ice bath and reach full pleasure, then you are ready to visit land of sun

This sounds like an avalanche of sensation, but I'm not too sure how many calories sitting in a bath will actually burn!

Dear Well-Wisher,

You're so sweet. You can be in charge of the controls for a little bit if you promise, promise, promise NOT to turn it pass 8 and a half! :eek:

Doctor "God I Love My Simian!" Liz

Dear Doctor Liz,

I was hoping to travel to Vegas this summer, for a one-on-one consultation. But alas, plans fell through, and I won't be making the trip. But the above testimony from you makes me feel better. Maybe next year ;)

Clever Editing MonkeyMan ;)

Dear MM,

Too bad.

Doctor "No Refunds So Don't Even Ask For One" Liz

Dr. Liz
From experience and speaking to other women. Approximately what percentage of women have the rape fantasy ( not actually getting raped but an aggressive forceful type of sex simulating a crime ) ?

Dr. Liz
From experience and speaking to other women. Approximately what percentage of women have the rape fantasy ( not actually getting raped but an aggressive forceful type of sex simulating a crime ) ?

Dear Hulk,

I am not going to answer this as there are far too many aggressive weirdos on here that do not need any encouragement or excuse to justify or act out upon their aggressive tendencies towards there partners or women in general.

Violence against women is not cool and there is far, far too much of it.

An impassioned roleplay encounter between two people who LOVE and TRUST each other is one thing. But domestic abuse is very, very real and I myself have been assaulted by someone I knew, as well as two strangers.

I believe that too many men have stuck in their thick Neanderthal heads that women walk around with secret rape fantasies. I can't and won't even try to speak for all women, but that's my opinion.

Doctor "Don't Push It" Liz

Dear Hulk,

I am not going to answer this as there are far too many aggressive weirdos on here that do not need any encouragement or excuse to justify or act out upon their aggressive tendencies towards there partners or women in general.

Violence against women is not cool and there is far, far too much of it.

An impassioned roleplay encounter between two people who LOVE and TRUST each other is one thing. But domestic abuse is very, very real and I myself have been assaulted by someone I knew, as well as two strangers.

I believe that too many men have stuck in their thick Neanderthal heads that women walk around with secret rape fantasies. I can't and won't even try to speak for all women, but that's my opinion.

I won't and in no way am I encouraging violent or violent acts. I meant something less sinister than implied. I won't explain because I crossed something you are sensitive to and nothing I say would make it sound nice. I am sorry anything like that has ever happened to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Hulk,

<snip>

I love this thread. It's fun, funny, sexy and original. And then occasionally ^^^ it's very serious, and I understand how Doctor Liz got all her certificates. :rose:

But on a slightly lighter note:

Dear Bikini Angel,

Cowgirl. Definitely cowgirl. With your man's arms and legs tied to the bed so that you can ride him hard and furious and keep on riding even after he erupts and begs you to stop.

If he doesn't lose too much steam keep riding him until he's good to go again.

If he does lose too much steam down there where it counts ;), move up and ride his face until his little man rises to the occasion for round two. (this is where the ropes will come in handy if he doesn't like eating creampie!)

Don't forget to take a picture of your bikini bod and send it to us! (or just me ;) :) )

Doctor "Exercise Is Important" Liz

OK, got it. One follow-up question, though. Does that mean that if I do reverse cowgirl, I will actually put weight on? :confused::D

I love this thread. It's fun, funny, sexy and original. And then occasionally ^^^ it's very serious, and I understand how Doctor Liz got all her certificates. :rose:

But on a slightly lighter note:

OK, got it. One follow-up question, though. Does that mean that if I do reverse cowgirl, I will actually put weight on? :confused::D

Awww, thank you sweetie! :kiss:

Actually, no. It means you'll lose it twice as fast (and still be able to watch your favorite TV show at the same time! lol)

Awww, thank you sweetie! :kiss:

Actually, no. It means you'll lose it twice as fast (and still be able to watch your favorite TV show at the same time! lol)
Dr Liz on a similar note...do I risk breaking my member if Numi gets too excited while doing a reverse cowgirl with me?

Back